jcrump24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need BOOTY help!

A little info about myself first. I am a very consistent lifter (meaning I lift all body parts at minimum once a week). Lately I have been hitting legs twice a week.
    The first day I concentrate on strength training (Heavy squats, press, deadlifts, and lunges) The second day is more of burn out (squats, press, extensions, lying curls, standing curls)

I am in very good shape with very good tone all over my body EXCEPT my butt! It has a LOT of cellulite and minimal tone. I have a semi large butt, but it almost looks as if it is sagging and long. It doesn't look horrible, but I can definitely tell it is not keeping up with the rest of my body. I eat very clean with the the only "bad" part of my diet being two cups of coffee with a little sugar daily and a cheat meal once a week.

So with that in mind, can someone give me some tips to help REALLY sculpt my butt. Maybe and exercise I am not doing correctly (or need to do more of).
    Something I could start eating or shift in my diet?

any tips are welcome!

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lower body fat is typically the last to go for most females so it's an issue of getting lean enough. Conversely, you could switch focus to gaining more muscle (in the glutes, and all over of course) for a year or so then try cutting down again.

I'm on my phone app so cannot see your stats so can't really tell if you have any more weight/fat to lose.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    squats.... squats.......oh and than more squats! lol.....
    I got a booty transformation from doing strong lifts 5x5... of course my favorite part of working out is my legs so I would do booty moves after every workout... butt bridges, double lunges, dead lifts, and every variation of the squat you can think of.... front, sumo, and split any way I have worked up to hitting my legs at least 3 times a week not including the booty cardio I do... not saying everyone needs to do it... i am just booty obsessed! lol
    I think it is really easy to work quads and hams instead of glutes so I would suggest really feeling the muscle contract and always remember to push through your heels, which helps to activate the glutes more...
    also I started to do sled pushes, farmer walks, stair stepper, pylos, uphill sprints and speed squats for cardio and that has also seemed to help

BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000) BEEvon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jcrump24 View Post
    A little info about myself first. I am a very consistent lifter (meaning I lift all body parts at minimum once a week). Lately I have been hitting legs twice a week.
    The first day I concentrate on strength training (Heavy squats, press, deadlifts, and lunges) The second day is more of burn out (squats, press, extensions, lying curls, standing curls)

I am in very good shape with very good tone all over my body EXCEPT my butt! It has a LOT of cellulite and minimal tone. I have a semi large butt, but it almost looks as if it is sagging and long. It doesn't look horrible, but I can definitely tell it is not keeping up with the rest of my body. I eat very clean with the the only "bad" part of my diet being two cups of coffee with a little sugar daily and a cheat meal once a week.

So with that in mind, can someone give me some tips to help REALLY sculpt my butt. Maybe and exercise I am not doing correctly (or need to do more of).

any tips are welcome!
    I have been going through this myself. The only way to improve the appearance of cellulite on legs & a$$ is build up the under-lying muscle and then diet down to take off the excess bodyfat. You will inevitably gain a bit of fat while you make your muscle gains. Sometimes it takes several cycles of this. I have been bulking for over 7 months. Finally starting to feel as though I have successfully put muscle on the glute and hamstring area. I have also put on some* fat. So my cellulite has gotten a bit worse before it gets better. Anxious as fuk to start my cut and reap some rewards!!
    Although cellulite is just fat( a particularly stubborn variety) and can be reduced with dieting, often times it persists even if your sitting at the lower end of the scale. That's where bulking and cutting cycles come in handy. The more underlying muscle you have the better the appearance of the cellulite when you diet down. It takes time though and lots of consistency. The butt and legs always seem to be the last to come around.
    AFAA- CPT

"Make up your mind that, at least for the first year or two, you're not going to worry about body fat levels if you're already lean, because lean is easier to reacquire than strong is to build" (Rippetoe 310).

ASKHOLE: A person who constantly asks for advise, yet always does the opposite of what you told them.

jcrump24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great advice everyone!

From what I gather, it is just one of those things to stay persistent with and crush them (like calves).
    I will do some research and do a bulking phase. I definitely think that will help with the "Sagging." Cellulite is annoying but I'd rather take care of that stubbornness now than hang on to it because I refuse to bulk.

Ultimately it's just a pain in the ass!

cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great advice everyone!

From what I gather, it is just one of those things to stay persistent with and crush them (like calves).
    I will do some research and do a bulking phase. I definitely think that will help with the "Sagging." Cellulite is annoying but I'd rather take care of that stubbornness now than hang on to it because I refuse to bulk.

Ultimately it's just a pain in the ass!
    I love your positive attitude
    oh and bonus of squats... not only are they helping build the largest muscles in your body they burn a TON of calories... so even if you do light squats one day to help recover you are helping burn calories

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've recently started doing paused squats (pause at the bottom) and have found that I feel more in my glutes doing them than my regular bouncy squats, so that might be something to consider.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    for me to best assess you situation and individual needs and to give you the response you need and deserve i would need to see a couple of snapshots of said 'booty'
    side, rear and on from a kneeling position should suffice for me to give the best answer

Registered User redheadedgymrat's Avatar
    redheadedgymrat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 5.5 as well [24yo] but weigh about 10lbs more than you do [138] ---- and I just did my bodpod at 20%BF. Starting a cut to drop about 2%BF. I have worked really hard for a nice round lifted butt.. but it's mainly because I've lifted heavy and focused on it for probably 6 years now. My advice --- LIFT HEAVY [6-8 reps].

My favorite butt-lifting exercises:
    Straight leg deadlift
    Single leg ham curls [lying only!]
    Single leg squats [with barbell and one leg on bench]
    Sumo Squat

Stairmaster is also wonderful but I hate it . One tip for cellulite, I have genetic cellulite --- even when I was at my lowest weight [125lbs, 16%bf] I still had a little. I do dry brushing once a day all over. Its NOT a cure but it helps my poor circulation [which is why I started it to begin with] and a bonus was that it did make my little bit of cellulite smoother and less noticeable.
    After reaching my workout goals I hit a slump and gave up on myself for a year... I'm back and ready to kill it.

PCOS fighter

Current Stats: 148lbs 5.5 24%BF
    GOAL Stats: 132-135lbs, 18-19%BF

Browsk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

any tips are welcome!
    I am in the same boat as you are! My bum is ver stubborn and resistant to change.. which means I have to be just as stubborn and keep at it. I agree with all of the advice posted-- squats, HEAVY, will help facilitate change. I have also recently started doing cable kick backs with a bench to try to target the upper part of the glute (get that great lift). You have to put your mind in the muscle though, since it's easy to let your legs take over. Keep up the good work

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My staples:

RDL's
    Glute/hamm raises
    Zercher, sumo and heavy goblet squats
    Goodmornings
    Heavy smith lunges
    BB hip thrusts (Great exercise, but I'm too lazy to bother setting them up lol...)

Like everyone else mentioned, having enough muscle with a low enough bodyfat to support a great arse.

Good luck.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

CEO000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yoga Booty Burn Challenge

Its 2019 and whats more important now a days than a nice butt. The key is to start from the bottom and work your way to the top. I found a way to accelerate the process exerting no pressure with little fatigue. Need help with the booty? Why not start here? Connecting your mind to your body is the FIRST STEP. Think about it

This challenge is designed to ensure you do the right exercise, in the right order, for the right amount of time, to perfectly target and work all 3 parts of the booty to the max so that you get the best results possible out of every single workout.

For 12 weeks, you'll be given 3 unique 15 minute routines to follow right from home or wherever you like, each of which will have a custom layout following a certain format. I've seen results in as early as 3 weeks, not to bad if you ask me.
    Attached Images

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't mean to sound like a feminist but there's a serious obsession with booties. If we claim that we don't want to be seen as sex symbols, objects etc why focus on stuff that incites such thoughts.

However, I am admiring the results. I think just exercise helps and massaging the area helps prevent/reduce cellulite.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."