danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Food science thread

Hey forum, simple question here; I want to know how much faster my body will digest food that i put in a mixer and make into a smoothie like thingy. I´m talking about oats, fruits, veggies, just whatever. How much faster will the food be digested, and does the fact that the food is practically a liquid now, affect how "full" my stomach will feel? And basically just what would eating much of my food like this imply? I´m just asking about the cons here.

I feel like its going to be something like this

-I drink the "smoothie" with whatever is in it
    -I will become hungrier again much faster because my body digested it much faster
    -Here my understanding of this whole process just gets lost in guesses about what this sort of dieting implies for me.

And yea, i acknowledge i may sound absolutely retarded.

danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danezcou3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump for answer?

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You will most likely fell less satiety but this isn't the case for everybody.

Digestion rate doesn't necessarily influence hunger. If it contains fibre/protein/fat then it will take quite a long time to fully digest.

And why do you care about digestion rate?
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by germaine07 View Post
    You will most likely fell less satiety but this isn't the case for everybody.

Digestion rate doesn't necessarily influence hunger. If it contains fibre/protein/fat then it will take quite a long time to fully digest.

And why do you care about digestion rate?
    this^ also interested in why. do you not like to chew and enjoy foods?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

I.love.cereals.brah. vimalancity's Avatar
    vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by danezcou3 View Post
    Hey forum, simple question here; I want to know how much faster my body will digest food that i put in a mixer and make into a smoothie like thingy. I´m talking about oats, fruits, veggies, just whatever. How much faster will the food be digested, and does the fact that the food is practically a liquid now, affect how "full" my stomach will feel? And basically just what would eating much of my food like this imply? I´m just asking about the cons here.

I feel like its going to be something like this

-I drink the "smoothie" with whatever is in it
    -I will become hungrier again much faster because my body digested it much faster
    -Here my understanding of this whole process just gets lost in guesses about what this sort of dieting implies for me.

And yea, i acknowledge i may sound absolutely retarded.
    It's easier to consume. Digestion makes no difference bro. 6-8 hours for all foods. And longer (depends on whether you ate before this meals as well)
    IIFYM Crew brah

Srs/10

Okay i´m pretty satisfied with these answers. The reason i´m asking all this is because i find that preparing food is boring, and i don´t really enjoy eating raw vegetables/fruits/oats..

And as for enjoying my food;

Its not like i´m going to buy a BicMac and make a hamburger smoothie out of it hahah