heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000)

Misc, what's the most scared you've ever been in your life?

I don't mean mentally scared of what the future may bring, I mean scared like holy **** am I about to die scared.

Mine is not that scary in hindsight but I'll share with you anyway. I was out for a late jog one night around the neighborhood, probably around 1-2 am or so. It was pretty dark, with only the sporadic dim yellow streetlamp to light the pavement once in a while, but I've jogged this route a thousand times so I knew where I was going and didn't really need the light anyway.

It's a nice neighborhood but just being out in the dark that late with no cars driving around, and dead silence with the only sound being my feet hitting the pavement was kind of creepy but not that big of a deal. I'm jogging on the left side of the street, and as I rounded one of the turns in the road, I start up the hill when I heard a loud rustling in the leaves coming from the yard up ahead on my left. This house was by a streetlamp but it was dim as fuk and I could really only make out the yard and a bit of the siding and not much else. As I jogged past, the rustling got louder real fast and started moving towards my direction, I realized it was running across the yard right towards me. I realized it was a dog when it started barking and growling, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, I just slowed down and tried to get a look at it to try and prepare for the mayhem to follow but I couldn't make it out. It was just a black silhouette barreling towards me snarling and barking and fast as ****.

That's when it just stopped, don't know if it had an electric collar or was just trained not to go past the yard out on to the street but it was not on a chain or a runner. Not gonna lie I was scared ****less at the moment and took about 20 min to calm my nerves after that esp cause I still had almost the whole 2.5mi left to go in the dark. Ive been barked at a million times like everyone else by dogs and it wasn't that it was a dog so much that it felt like one of those nightmares, you can't see **** and time sort of freezes up and you know some bad **** is about to happen but you can't escape, that's what it felt like but irl.

I know my story is not all that exciting but I'm a stereotypical emotionless aquarius and dramatic events really don't stir me up much. But misc has some interesting people so, misc, what was the scariest **** that every happened to you?

lol

CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I sharted at maccas once, my blood ran cold.
    *Hour in the Squat Rack Crew*

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    shat my pants at work

strong glutes save my life, the fear of anubis was in me however
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eddiesushi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000) heyyouwhome is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Eddiesushi View Post

Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Undeadlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Too many too list. Probably all poosee stuff, though.

Was playing with a snapping turtle once as a kid, and it clamped down on my thumb, between the nail and a piece of wood I had the good fortune to be holding. Was a good 30 seconds of heart-pounding and sweating as I was afraid either my wood or the nail would give and the thing would bite into my bone.

In college, I misinterpreted some chem lab directions and plunged a red-hot wire into a test tube full of fresh, extremely strong acid. Felt something hit my hand but was super-lucky that it was just a puff of air. Still had me on anxious for the next few hours.

Oh, here's a feel I bet a lot of you had. As a kid, playing with fire while mom and dad weren't home. Somehow managed to drop a lit piece of paper into a wastebasket full of paper in the living room, right under a wooden table and by a sofa. **** caught fire and I was freaking out severely that I was going to burn down the house. Somehow managed to pull my **** together and get the fire out before anything important burned up. I did all my playing with fire after that outside.

Originally Posted by Undeadlifter View Post
    Too many too list. Probably all poosee stuff, though.

In college, I misinterpreted some chem lab directions and plunged a red-hot wire into a test tube full of fresh, extremely strong acid. Felt something hit my hand but was super-lucky that it was just a puff of air. Still had me on anxious for the next few hours.
    Not sure why but this reminded me of a time once when I was out of high school working as a welder in a truck building shop, and fukked up BIG time. One Friday late in the afternoon before work was over, I went to change out the tank on the back of my rollaround welder. Well, it was close to quit time and I must not have been paying attention or went to do some other **** but I forgot to chain the tank up before I left.

Come back Monday morning, still half asleep, went to bring my welder around to the next spot on the truck and the cord was in the way. So I picked up the front end of the welder to drag it over the cord like normal, then I noticed the machine start getting a lot lighter in my hand real fast. Well the bottle fell over and I saw it happening in slow motion, I was like "Holy ****ing mother of god" but was already too late, and the bottom of it was pointing right at me. It hit the ground and went PSSSSSSSHSHHHHHHHHHH, I ran the hell out of the way and about six or seven other guys did the same **** once they figure out what happened. Luckily it just snapped part of the regulator so once I realized it was not a danger I was able to just close the valve and switch the regulator out for a new one.

Later that day the shop had an impromptu safety meeting and the focus was for the "old guys to keep an eye out for the younger guys". lol ****ing hell man got lucky