Bryce88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lose my Body Fat!

Hey guys
    so got my body fat test done today not good it is at 20 percent and i weigh 180 pounds. about 8 or 9 months ago i was around 13.
    Lately i know i have been drinking to much and i have been eating pretty decent. My workouts latley have been mostly heavy weight to put on some size which has worked for me, but i have lost touch with my cardio haha.

My goal is to be under 10 percent but i know this is alot of work and dedication which i want to do. just curious on where i should start, get my cardio back in shape and starting doing more high endurance/reps for workouts with minimal breaks etc? also i have not taken fat burners before, are they something i should purchase to help me bring down my bf % or no?
    Any help would be great thanks!

Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mdenatale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bryce88 View Post
    Hey guys
    so got my body fat test done today not good it is at 20 percent and i weigh 180 pounds. about 8 or 9 months ago i was around 13.
    Lately i know i have been drinking to much and i have been eating pretty decent. My workouts latley have been mostly heavy weight to put on some size which has worked for me, but i have lost touch with my cardio haha.

My goal is to be under 10 percent but i know this is alot of work and dedication which i want to do. just curious on where i should start, get my cardio back in shape and starting doing more high endurance/reps for workouts with minimal breaks etc? also i have not taken fat burners before, are they something i should purchase to help me bring down my bf % or no?
    Any help would be great thanks!
    Its all in your diet. You will have to track you calories and eat at a deficit, something in the area of 500 calories below your maintenance. Don't stop lifting heavy or you'll just give up muscle while you are cutting.

Originally Posted by Mdenatale View Post
    Its all in your diet. You will have to track you calories and eat at a deficit, something in the area of 500 calories below your maintenance. Don't stop lifting heavy or you'll just give up muscle while you are cutting.
    Ya i just got set up with a food tracker on my phone it says
    for a day
    Calorie intake is 1650
    max fat intake is 55 grams and says saturated is 18 grams
    sodium 2500 mg
    carbs 227 grams
    sugars says 33 grams a day (seem low and might be tough everything has tons of sugar it seems and what about fruit sugar?)
    protein says 62 grams but i think i need way more of that
    what do you think?
    i will stick with my heavy lifting so i dont lose my mass i gained and end the days with some cardio like 20 or 30 mins seem good?
    Thanks again!

FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bryce88 View Post
    Ya i just got set up with a food tracker on my phone it says
    for a day
    Calorie intake is 1650
    max fat intake is 55 grams and says saturated is 18 grams
    sodium 2500 mg
    carbs 227 grams
    sugars says 33 grams a day (seem low and might be tough everything has tons of sugar it seems and what about fruit sugar?)
    protein says 62 grams but i think i need way more of that
    what do you think?
    i will stick with my heavy lifting so i dont lose my mass i gained and end the days with some cardio like 20 or 30 mins seem good?
    Thanks again!
    Reduce carbs to around 140-150 grams and try to take in 1 gram of protein per lb, so you weight 180 lbs that means 180 grams of protein daily and try to get atlest 70 grams of healthy fats.

That way in the long run you don't lose any muscles while you keep shredding down :P

Originally Posted by FadiYousif1993 View Post
    Reduce carbs to around 140-150 grams and try to take in 1 gram of protein per lb, so you weight 180 lbs that means 180 grams of protein daily and try to get atlest 70 grams of healthy fats.

That way in the long run you don't lose any muscles while you keep shredding down :P
    Thanks i will try and do that, jsut been doing my log today for food and its only 1 pm and my carb intake is at 229 already and sugars is 102 which is 59 grams over what it says i need to have.
    is there good carbs/good sugars cause i eat lots of fruit and it seems to make my sugar intake sky rocket. I have been eating good today to such as oats for breakfast with a banana and a breakfast shake about a hour after with a apple, one small tea no sugar then lunch had a turkey sandwich with mustard and a bit of low fat cheese. and thats really it so far.
    total calories today is 1541 so far and my fitness pal says i got 609 calories left for the day

any tips on how else i should go. the gym today is shoulders day so i will do about 45 mins of pretty heavy lifting and was gonna do about 20 to 25 mins of cardio to
    thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There are no good and bad carbs. A carb is a pretty simple molecule which is metabolised into glycogen in your body regardless of it's source.

The only difference is that some carb souces also contain other things you may need (e.g. wheat contains protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals) whereas some dont (e.g. sugar).

So sugar is not inherently bad, it just displaces other nutritious foods potentially blowing your calorie budget before you get enough fat, vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber.

ry91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

body fat % i have gone from 123 kg to 71k

bdy fat %
    i have gone from 123 kg to 71kg but still know where near abs and hit weight loss plateu what body fat% do i look? keep cutting or time t bulk ?
    Attached Images
    Snapshot_20130329_4.JPG‎ (31.2 KB, 0 views)
    Snapshot_20130329_2.JPG‎ (38.1 KB, 0 views)
    Snapshot_20130329.JPG‎ (37.0 KB, 0 views
    Attached Images

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You are in a good position to start bulking. Keep gains down to 2lbs a month and it should be pretty lean. Don't worry about a little bloating from carbs causing water retention. Remember that fat doesn't accumulate in a short space of time but water weight does.

FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadiYousif1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You are in a good position to start bulking. Keep gains down to 2lbs a month and it should be pretty lean. Don't worry about a little bloating from carbs causing water retention. Remember that fat doesn't accumulate in a short space of time but water weight does.
    Good advice, I'd say go for it.

ry91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for advice i will try for a few weeks and see how it goes.

LantzA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with everyone that diet is the key, but the only thing I might do different is a ketos diet. I have been doing this for a couple of months with good results. I have not posted pics in awhile but I lost 5% body fat and lost no muscle either. I am not gaining any more muscle, but I am not losing it either.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________