Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Let's attack the IRON journey2swole's Avatar
    journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000)

Team APPNUT wants to put put 10lbs of lean mass on you for summer!!

TEAM APPNUT WANTS TO GIVE YOU

10 LBS OF LEAN MASS!!

Are you tired of sitting around all winter and not putting on any lean muscle, ready to get your body into the best shape of your life? Do you want to GROW and get huge for summer? TEAM APPNUT has an opportunity for 25 lucky individuals to log the premier HGH UP muscle building supplement to get you where you want to be.

That's right, 25 lucky loggers will be selected to log HGH UP and will receive a full 150 count bottle to test, log and review. Enough of this product to get you well on your way to those summer gains you are looking to add.

Imagine the look your friends will give you when you peel off your shirt at the beach or at the pool this summer and show off your perfect lean ripped body! While they have added belly from the winter hibernation you will have packed on lean muscle mass courtesy of TEAM APPNUT and HGH UP!!!

What is HGH UP® and What Does it Do?

HGH UP® is the world’s first “Hybrid Anabolic/Near Hormonal” product.* In other words, it’s able to support physiological benefits while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous hormone levels post-usage.*

What HGH UP® Does

• Suppresses ****tostatin; a hormone that limits Growth Hormone production*
    • Supports serum HGH production in the pituitary *
    • Increases the output of growth hormone, testosterone, and local IGF-1 levels*
    • Increases muscular strength and contractility*

THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LIMITED OPPORTUNITY TO LOG A HIGHLY SOUGHT PRODUCT.

TO QUALIFY FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS:

__________________________________________________ ___________

TO QUALIFY, APPLICANTS MUST:

- Post in this Thread that you would like to Log with a brief introduction of your experience.

- In your post, applicants must provide information about the product (HGH UP) you hope to Log on behalf of APPNUT detailing your goals in doing so.

- (Optional) To receive Priority Consideration, applicants may "LIKE" the APPNUT ******** Page, post their username, and a comment on our wall.

__________________________________________________ ___________

APPLICANTS MUST ALSO AGREE TO THE

LOGGER TERMS & CONDITIONS

MUST have US or Canadian residency or a US or Canadian address

MUST be 18 years of age or older

MUST not log any other product during the Logging period

MUST be ready to start immediately upon receipt of products from APPNUT. Loggers should not apply if they have pre-existing obligations that may compromise the quality of their logs (travel, etc.)

MUST log ALL product(s) received from APPNUT in the Bodybuilding.com Sponsored Supplement Log Forum

MUST title their Sponsored Supplement Log thread with the name of the Product they are logging from APPNUT and in conjunction with APPNUT's directions.

MUST agree to follow the Log format supplied by APPNUT

MUST agree to support other Loggers (Loggers will be paired in two’s)

MUST post in their logs EVERYDAY

MUST agree to complete their logs. This will be a 30 day log roughly based on individual dosing.

Last edited by journey2swole; 03-26-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added our friends in Canada for shipping :)
    UnCut ~ My Pre-workout of choice!!

........... ▪█──────█▪ ...........

Follow my 16 week cut log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155347883

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and you get the newly designed bottle! good stuff right there

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh yeah!!!!

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Currently logging but this is on my list to try. Takeda talks highly of it.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do have a question on the dosing/timing of HGH-Up. When the instructions say to take in the afternoon on an empty stomach, do you mean more like mid-afternoon or like in the evening before bed? Not to be too ticky-tacky, but just curious to hear some feedback about this.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by intheayer55 View Post
    I do have a question on the dosing/timing of HGH-Up. When the instructions say to take in the afternoon on an empty stomach, do you mean more like mid-afternoon or like in the evening before bed? Not to be too ticky-tacky, but just curious to hear some feedback about this.
    I dose 5 pills pre-bed. That has worked best for me.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    10 Pounds of lean muscle? hmmmm def has peaked my interest.. I have a few goodies as well from app nut that I was thinking about logging when I finished with my current log. When will winners be picked? Just so I can do the calculation if I'll be done with my current log and not have any problems.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome product gents, get in on this.
    BS and Virus free

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    us address. weak
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kennedy28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would really enjoy the opportunity to try out this product. My experience with lifting goes all the way to high school/college football days but I have been at it in a whole new mindset since then and really learned proper nutrition and workouts through my research and school studies and took a more body builder/fitness attack towards my goals. I workout 6 days with Chest,back,sholders,arms,legs, HIIT training as my split. Very intune with how my body responds with different macro intakes. So would love to try HGH pro with my current diet Of Very high protein and low carbs (not no carbs though) for my shred and my two a day workout schedule to see how it can help me maintain my muscle and what lean muscle it can add with the shock of these new workouts!
    Thanks for the possible chance to do this APPNUT!

Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    us address. weak
    We can ship to you Canadians! We'll go back and change the requirements. Now, let's see your entry!

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My application

History:
    i got into lifting late in high school when i graduated at 164lbs of skinny fat. i wasnt happy with my body and decided to change. i lifted without much knowledge for a year or so then decided to get real. bulked up to 184 before i mistook my passion for obsession and quit. when i went back, i herniated a disc caused by improper form on leg press and that threw me out again until just recently. i've decided that this isnt a sprint, its a marathon and im ready to put in the time to make that happen.

why i want to try hgh up
    i havent tried many supplements meant for hgh or test increase, as im only 23 but i feel that hgh up can help me push my gains to the next level. because of my injury, most heavy compounds are out of the question. i'm looking for something to help me get the best results with the exercises i can do. i've also had a plateau on chest for as long as i can remember; it JUST WONT GROW! right now, im sitting around 184lbs again and slightly leaner than i was in the past. i would absolutely love to bulk up a bit more on this product and maybe even recomp a little. i follow a high carb, high protein, moderate fat diet, around 4k cals a day (3600 before dinner, then dinner with the gf varies). I've heard a lot of good things regarding APPNUTS products recently and would really like an opportunity to log this product, especially as theyre the only company so far that has adjusted the rules to include canadian citizens along with all this, who can argue with bloodwork that proves a 2000% increase in hgh levels?!

i've never had the opportunity to do a sponsored log before but i feel i would not let Applied Nutriceuticals down in their expectations. Thank you for the opportunity as it truly doesnt happen often for us canadians

transformation journal:

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TS approves of this : )
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    AN is giving away product like it's nobody's business. Great promo.

bdm9513 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sign me up!

I would really like to try these products. I've been lifting the past few years during my high school career, and I still weigh about 157 with small results as far as muscle leanness & body mass. I've been working out at least 5-6 days a week; chest & triceps, legs & biceps, back & shoulders etc.. I've had friends try these products, and they have had excellent results! I haven't taken much of anything except for pre-workouts and protein. I would really like to improve myself, and gain lean muscle. I have never done a sponsored log, & or taken these supplements before. I feel like using these would help me gain results as my friends have using them! Thanks for the possible opportunity!

vavinco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vavinco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

HGHUp Logging Application

I would love the opportunity to log HGHUP. I started lifting again a year ago after 4 years off. Emphasis on heavy, compound lifts. I'm doing full body workout three times a week but once I reach certain goals I'll be switching to a 4 day split. I will log faithfully and articulately while giving an honest assessment of the product.
    Please consider me for this opportunity.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep the apps going, this stuff is great for strength and recovery
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

chaid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to do a log. I am new to the forums and have been looking for a chance to log a product. Even though I am new to these forums I am not new to weight lifting I have been pretty serious about it for over 6 years, but within the past year have really amped up my efforts trying to push my body to its limits and hopefully get into physique competitions and fitness modeling. Id be able to log weather or not HgH up really helps your muscle strength and contractility it would be easy for me to do this because i am very organized in my weights lifted as well as my changes in body composition. As of now I am about 6% body fat, I would like to keep myself right around 6% while also putting on 5-10 pounds of lean muscle. If i was chosen for this I would give intelligent thorough reviews during the entire use.

Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    us address. weak
    Fixed
    BS and Virus free

TheRamsDen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love an opportunity to log HGH UP. This would be my first time logging a product, but have used a variety of sup's over the years. One of my favorites by far has been Drive and I bet HGH UP is equally impressive. I was introduced to weight training back in high school has a way to cope with my Crohn's, as well as help keeping my weight up. Following a "body building" lifestyle has been a tremendous benefit to managing and maintaining my health. There have been a few studies suggesting a benefit of healthy HGH levels for people living with Crohn's and I have personally noticed a difference just with diet and lifting methods of increasing natural HGH. I am very excited to see what kind of benefits Applied Nutriceuticals HGH UP can have in addition to an extra 10lbs!

Originally Posted by TheRamsDen View Post
    I would love an opportunity to log HGH UP. This would be my first time logging a product, but have used a variety of sup's over the years. One of my favorites by far has been Drive and I bet HGH UP is equally impressive. I was introduced to weight training back in high school has a way to cope with my Crohn's, as well as help keeping my weight up. Following a "body building" lifestyle has been a tremendous benefit to managing and maintaining my health. There have been a few studies suggesting a benefit of healthy HGH levels for people living with Crohn's and I have personally noticed a difference just with diet and lifting methods of increasing natural HGH. I am very excited to see what kind of benefits Applied Nutriceuticals HGH UP can have in addition to an extra 10lbs!
    Good stuff right here! I can promise you, HgH-Up will surpass your expectations.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When will the 25 loggers be announced? Just trying to see if I will be done with my log by then because I'm VERY INTERESTED in this!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been lifting seriously for about 3 years now. Went from 250lb at about 30% body fat to what I'm currently at. It all began with poor self image, but that's all in the past. It's not where you're from, it's where you're at.

This would be my 2nd time logging a supplement, and considering the time setting, I believe this would be a great opportunity for me.
    Summer is nearing and I have a cruise on the way. I'm wanting to drop the fat, get more striated, and hopefully be able to be lean at 205 by the time Summer comes.
    I'm starting to stall out on my lifts and feel that I'm missing something that could push me further. HGH UP may be my calling here. In any case, my ultimate goal is to get bigger, leaner, and stronger. If given the chance, I would love to provide an in depth log with my HGH UP experience.

Let's attack the IRON journey2swole's Avatar
    journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000) journey2swole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    When will the 25 loggers be announced? Just trying to see if I will be done with my log by then because I'm VERY INTERESTED in this!
    We want to begin to choose loggers from the Applications we are receiving in very short order so we can start getting product shipped out ASAP. We will have guys running dual logs (two loggers per log) to get some serious competition going up in here and will be awarding some great AN Swag to those who excel in their logs TBA. We will continue to choose winners until we have all 25 bottles given out.

Keep watching the thread here,

LOGGERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND SELECTED HERE

UnCut ~ My Pre-workout of choice!!

........... ▪█──────█▪ ...........

Follow my 16 week cut log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155347883

“Goals are dreams with deadlines.” Diana Scharf Hunt

VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonBoom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In! I'm definitely looking to cut down the body fat and replace with lean muscle. Hitting the gym hard this year and hoping HGH Up can help give me an extra push heading into the summer.

And you didn't even have to ask. I already liked you on ********!

I do have questions, though, about the Test side of it. Any Estrogen or DHT side effects? thx

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by journey2swole View Post
    We want to begin to choose loggers from the Applications we are receiving in very short order so we can start getting product shipped out ASAP. We will have guys running dual logs (two loggers per log) to get some serious competition going up in here and will be awarding some great AN Swag to those who excel in their logs TBA. We will continue to choose winners until we have all 25 bottles given out.

Keep watching the thread here,

LOGGERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND SELECTED HERE

Thanks for the info! Let me figure out when my current log will be done. If it's soon then I'm definitely going to throw up an app. And dual logs?! I like that idea! Where you at brazil? Would definitely do a log with you
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I wasn't due for an AppNut Uncut log, I'd totally throw in an app for this. Yet another generous offer, great group of guys AppNuts got! Good luck to all the winners, definitely will follow along some of you.

Originally Posted by Jeff the Repper View Post
    Fixed
    My application

History:
    i got into lifting late in high school when i graduated at 164lbs of skinny fat. i wasnt happy with my body and decided to change. i lifted without much knowledge for a year or so then decided to get real. bulked up to 184 before i mistook my passion for obsession and quit. when i went back, i herniated a disc caused by improper form on leg press and that threw me out again until just recently. i've decided that this isnt a sprint, its a marathon and im ready to put in the time to make that happen.

why i want to try hgh up
    i havent tried many supplements meant for hgh or test increase, as im only 23 but i feel that hgh up can help me push my gains to the next level. because of my injury, most heavy compounds are out of the question. i'm looking for something to help me get the best results with the exercises i can do. i've also had a plateau on chest for as long as i can remember; it JUST WONT GROW! right now, im sitting around 184lbs again and slightly leaner than i was in the past. i would absolutely love to bulk up a bit more on this product and maybe even recomp a little. i follow a high carb, high protein, moderate fat diet, around 4k cals a day (3600 before dinner, then dinner with the gf varies). I've heard a lot of good things regarding APPNUTS products recently and would really like an opportunity to log this product, especially as theyre the only company so far that has adjusted the rules to include canadian citizens along with all this, who can argue with bloodwork that proves a 2000% increase in hgh levels?!

i've never had the opportunity to do a sponsored log before but i feel i would not let Applied Nutriceuticals down in their expectations. Thank you for the opportunity as it truly doesnt happen often for us canadians
    applied huge thanks to appnut for even giving me a chance to apply for this log. as i said, and i need to reiterate...that option for your neighbours to the north doesnt happen often enough imo

transformation journal:

Lurking in the Shadows... rdcopps's Avatar
    rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome opportunity from AppNut. If I didn't have 2 weeks left on a log, I'd definitely be throwing in an app. I don't see you all having trouble reaching 25 loggers! Good luck to everyone.

applied huge thanks to appnut for even giving me a chance to apply for this log. as i said, and i need to reiterate...that option for your neighbours to the north doesnt happen often enough imo
    thanks for the App, always happy to see some more Canucks up in here. HGH-Up will treat you right too.
    BS and Virus free