Thread: Need advice !

Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need advice !

Sup misc brahs. All my life ive been fat. I lost weight at 18 with stupid diet and lost a lot of muscle too and became skinny fat. Ive struggled with bulking and i got fat again but with some muscle (all these period didnt know **** about macros). Than i cutted and lost a lot of muscle too.
    After these stages i put my macros in check in i cleanbulked for 5 months, i have some decent muscle now but love handles and gut are still there.
    I want to go for a long cut now till 7-8 % but i dont want to loose the muscle again along with it. How to do it ?
    P.S diet is in check.

Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Panicatul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump , anyone ? :-s

ObelixNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ObelixNL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Panicatul View Post
    Bump , anyone ? :-s
    Post your status and your diet plan. Here so people can give u advice on it.

Plus your work out routine. How do can we fix it if we dont know anything ;-)

wefitinc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you have to pinpoint the reason that you are losing the muscle mass. it could be for a lot of different reasons. If you added a fat burning, plus excess cardio that could cause you to lose muscle mass. your workout will most likely have to be changed...