ESP365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ESP 365 - 4 Week Challenge

ESP 365 is going to be providing a 4 week challenge starting April 1st. We are going to be providing a daily workout and meals everyday for the month of April, via this thread. This is a progressive 4 week program, that will increase intensity from week to week, challenging you more and more throughout the month. The creator of this program, Ken Pytluk, trains some of the top athletes in the world and has been recognized worldwide for his award winning strength and conditioning programs. We will commence Monday, April 1st. Feel free to post results, gains, etc throughout the month, we would love to hear from you. Thanks and we look forward to this challenge!!

LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftNPlay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Although I will pass because I am doing my college's football routine, this is a really cool idea! Can't wait to see what they look like!
    5' 11", 225 lbs
    BF: ~17%
    Bench: 320
    Squat: 485
    Power Clean: 295

Patience and Hard Work.

My journal from high school football through my current college football career:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145019721&pagenumber

OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10) OneLastChance is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am actually down for this, the only thing is; how complicated are the meals going to be? I can buy a few things, but a bunch of weird pricey foods and supplements is too much.
    People say all of this crap about genetics this, genetics that. I will never let genetics tell me what I can and cannot do..

ESP 365 4 Week Challenge - Monday Workout (4/1/13)

I will be posting the workouts as attachments...have fun and let us know what you think!
    Attached Files

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not just post the link to the workout, rather than a PDF with a link to the workout?

Also, can you give us some idea of the layout? There's guys with school, work, etc. to work around. Also, will it be mostly bodyweight / conditioning stuff like this workout?

I guess I'm saying a rundown on what the program sets out to do would be helpful.

ESP 365 4 Week Challenge - Tuesday Workout (4/2/13)

The ESP 365 is based on the exercise science of Progressive Variation. Progressive Variation is an effective and convenient approach to fitness. Instead of sticking with the same workout program for several weeks, the ESP 365 changes intensity, volume, rest time, and exercises from one daily extreme workout to another. By stimulating your muscles and neuro-muscular system in different ways, we shock the body not allowing it to adapt, which leads to consistent and rapid lean muscle growth.

P.S. I cannot post the workout as a URL because I do not have enough posts to have that option.
    Attached Files

ESP 365 4 Week Challenge - Wednesday Workout (4/3/13)

"No Warrior ever won a battle by virtue of his birth" - Genghis Khan
    Attached Files

beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beertank23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Going to follow this. I'll start on the weekend.
    310 Pounds down to 218 Pounds.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ESP365 View Post
    ESP 365 is going to be providing a 4 week challenge starting April 1st. We are going to be providing a daily workout and meals everyday for the month of April, via this thread. This is a progressive 4 week program, that will increase intensity from week to week, challenging you more and more throughout the month. The creator of this program, Ken Pytluk, trains some of the top athletes in the world and has been recognized worldwide for his award winning strength and conditioning programs. We will commence Monday, April 1st. Feel free to post results, gains, etc throughout the month, we would love to hear from you. Thanks and we look forward to this challenge!!
    Thanks for the spam!

ESP 365 4 Week Challenge - Thursday Workout 4/4/13

This is a great one!
    Attached Files

ESP 365 4 Week Challenge - Friday Workout 4/5/13

pull up mania!
    Attached Files

ESP 365 4 Week Challenge-Saturday Workout 4/6/13

Have a great weekend!
    Attached Files

ESP 365 4 Week Challenge - Full Version w/ bonus workouts

Here is the full 4 week challenge plus bonus workouts...enjoy!
    Attached Files