deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Working Out 7 Days A Week

Okay So I have an understanding that working out every day is not good for you. I also know its because you need rest time for everything to recover. But I wonder because I know back in time, I doubt they had time to take an entire day off from any form of exercise. And mainly cause I love going to the gym so much, I hate the days I cant workout, Like today. Would it do me harm to workout 7 days a week if I am getting proper sleep, proper diet, and have no other stressors in my life? http://www.healthyandawake.com/2013/...-sent-out.html Thats my diet, and lifestyle.

If it is okay to work 7 days a week what would be a good routine?
    http://www.healthyandawake.com/ - Personal blog

deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10) deldel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would love to know!

Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No. You should have at least a few days of rest a week. For the intermediate lifter I typically think 4 days of lifting a week is the sweet spot. More advanced lifters with well-tuned routines can manage 5 days, but for most of us 3-4 day routines are going to give the best results.
    Muscles For Marriage: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166041651

Ten Lifting Commandments: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153518741

Originally Posted by Judge248 View Post
    No. You should have at least a few days of rest a week. For the intermediate lifter I typically think 4 days of lifting a week is the sweet spot. More advanced lifters with well-tuned routines can manage 5 days, but for most of us 3-4 day routines are going to give the best results.
    What about cardio? Can I fill the other 3 days with some HIIT? some people have told me I need 1 day a week where you pretty much do nothing.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by deldel View Post
    I have an understanding that working out every day is not good for you. I also know its because you need rest time for everything to recover.....

...... Would it do me harm to workout 7 days a week if I am getting proper sleep, proper diet, and have no other stressors in my life?
    The first part of your post isn't supported by the second.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    The first part of your post isn't supported by the second.
    Just because I have an understanding of it, doesnt mean it is correct. Or maybe it doesnt benefit me to workout more, but doesnt harm me either.

Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Judge248 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deldel View Post
    What about cardio? Can I fill the other 3 days with some HIIT? some people have told me I need 1 day a week where you pretty much do nothing.
    Depends on what your goals are. If you are looking to cut, then yeah you can do some cardio after you lift or on the days off (although watch out for fatiguing your legs before you use them to lift weights). If you are looking to gain muscle, then generally you want to limit cardio. I definitely think you need a day where you don't do anything, even if you are looking to cut. My best advice is figure out your goal, pick a routine from the stickies, learn your nutrition requirements for meeting that goal, and run with it for as long as possible.
    Muscles For Marriage: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166041651

Ten Lifting Commandments: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153518741

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're going to hit the weights 7 days a week, you'll fail. You break down muscle in the gym and build it when you're resting.
    OG

fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It sounds like fun and games now because you're motivated to do it, but trust me: After about 2-4 weeks of listing for 7 days, you will hate it.

Take a few days off a week man. Muscles grow while resting, not while lifting.
    In addition to being an amazing body builder (LOL), I'm also a rapper.
    Check out my group's youtube page:

www.youtube.com/wenthemooneclypse

And my solo youtube page

www.youtube.com/frankielyrical

JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Moderation... I understand you're excited about all this, but every day is excessive and you'll burn out and quit.

3-4 days per week is far more sustainable over the long term.