lowcus211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to lose the last layer of belly fat

I've recently lost around 80lbs I'm in the best shape of my life I run about 3 times a week and weight train on the other days.. I've been sticking to the routine for little over a year now, not to mention changing my eating habits to a much more healthier lifestyle.. I have great lean muscle tone but I'm still having problems getting my abs to surface.. I know I have em, but that last layer of excess skin and fat seems to hide them and I can't seem to get rid of it. I also do many core exercises. I'm wondering if I should be taking sum kind of supplements to help me bring my six pack out.. I'm not big into chemicals and supplements, I try and stick to natural stuff when possible.. I just don't know where to begin, if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey man, congrats on the results! Losing that last bit of fat can be tough though. The best thing you can do for yourself, is to maintain eating at a caloric deficit, as this is the only way for you to lose weight. Burn more calories than you take in!

Outside of that, something like ErgoShred, could be of some assistance. It's lightly stimmed, at 50mg of caffeine per capsule, so it's nothing that'll make you're heart race or anything. Just some nice smooth energy/mood boost, for a nice counter when eating a lower calorie diet can get you feeling lethargic. If you'd like some more energy, it can be dosed at up to 4 caps at a time, so it's pretty versatile. Good luck with your goals!

Thanks bro!!! and yes that last bit of fat is definitley the hardest, its killing me.. ill check that out.. thanks for the quick response.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lowcus211 View Post
    Thanks bro!!! and yes that last bit of fat is definitley the hardest, its killing me.. ill check that out.. thanks for the quick response.
    Two things for them abs:

Continue on a modest caloric deficit to shed the fat but maintain your excercise intensity to maintain lean muscle mass. Now to aid in the abs, do crunches to failure at least once a week. 3-4 sets of crunches to failure on each aet is sufficient (each week you should be able to do more reps per set before hitting failure). A lot of people say that you don't need to do the abs, but really you should as it helps with definition. Maybe move on to decline bench crunches, then decline bench crunches with a plate, maybe kneeling cable crunches as well. Just keep in mind that 3-4 sets of them to failure on each set once per week will really help get those abs popping.

Them supplements are not going to magically shed that belly fat for you. They might suppress your appetite and provide some stimulant based energy for your workouts, but in and of themselves they will not melt fat away. Yeah, they raise your resting HR which causes a increase in your metabolism but it's ridiculously insignificant.

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep doing what your doing. That last layer is always the hardest.

but if you're looking into a supplement that may assist check out Lean-EFX Refined, with a clean diet, and exercise; you won’t be disappointed.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lowcus211 View Post
    Good luck, hope ErgoShred works out for you
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Two things for them abs:

Continue on a modest caloric deficit to shed the fat but maintain your excercise intensity to maintain lean muscle mass. Now to aid in the abs, do crunches to failure at least once a week. 3-4 sets of crunches to failure on each aet is sufficient (each week you should be able to do more reps per set before hitting failure). A lot of people say that you don't need to do the abs, but really you should as it helps with definition. Maybe move on to decline bench crunches, then decline bench crunches with a plate, maybe kneeling cable crunches as well. Just keep in mind that 3-4 sets of them to failure on each set once per week will really help get those abs popping.

Them supplements are not going to magically shed that belly fat for you. They might suppress your appetite and provide some stimulant based energy for your workouts, but in and of themselves they will not melt fat away. Yeah, they raise your resting HR which causes a increase in your metabolism but it's ridiculously insignificant.

Thanks for the respone. Ya i believe it when it comes to the fat loss pills, Im not sure im going to take that path with those. But as for the ab workouts I thank you for the insight, I will start going for more muscle failure and try out those different exercises. Also one more question should I stay away from egg yolk, Ive been eating eggwhites but recently started eating the yolk here and there, is that bad for loosing the fat??

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    caloric deficit

Always and Forever Cuttin beastmode47's Avatar
    beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beastmode47 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would recommend a topical lipolytic agent, such as Abliderate Advanced or Eviscerate Smolder.
    LOL at these ****gs with no forearms, calves, and neck (not traps, but neck, two distinct muscles).

Team Forever-Cutting.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beastmode47 View Post
    I would recommend a topical lipolytic agent, such as Abliderate Advanced or Eviscerate Smolder.
    I would try this as well. Or a cortisol contorl supplement like Reduce XT. I always notice noticeable fat loss on my stomach when I am using Reduce XT.

FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessFreak33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have the same problem i have lost weight but can't seem to get the last layer of fat away.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessFreak33 View Post
    I have the same problem i have lost weight but can't seem to get the last layer of fat away.
    have you adjusted your diet accordingly? getting plenty of sleep?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FitnessFreak33 View Post
    strong bump of an old thread lol. The last bit of fat to come off will come from lowering your macros and/or upping your cardio.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi