tamadan93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post tips on my daily nutrition diet (new to fitness)

Hello all,

I'm really new to fitness and loving every day of it. I love the results I have seen but I recently was advised to change my diet if I wanted to see more lean muscle gain and I wanted to run by my usual eating pattern with you guys to see if there's anything I need to take out/add or adjust. Thank you ahead of time for taking your time to read all this and give me your thoughts. It may seem like I am just overreacting or confused, but I believe hearing your thoughts will reassure and motivate me to continue my fitness lifestyle to reach my goals. If there's anymore information needed please let me know. OK so here we go!

Morning:
    - Drink Pre Workout
    - Do P90X with intra workout
    - Drink ON 100% Performance Whey Isolate

Breakfast:

- 1 cup cooked oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of protein shake (Annex Elite Gold about 120 calories), sometimes I'll slice a banana in with the oatmeal as well.

Mid-Morning snack:
    - Annex Elite Gold Protein shake 1 scoop (120 calories)

Lunch:
    - "Pure-Protein" protein bar (around 200 calories)
    - Dannon light and fit Greek yogurt (80 calories)
    - sometimes ill eat an orange as well or some other fruit or almonds

Mid-day snack

-Nature Valley protein bar (190 calories)
    - maybe an orange or something similar as well

Dinner

- Always a half plate of salad (spinach, kale, etc.)
    - usually 1/4 plate of something like chicken, steak, etc
    - and 1/4 plate of something with carbs such as pasta, noodles, etc.

Before bed (if I feel like I need it)

- Half Scoop of Annex protein shake

Here are the supplements I take, I cannot post links yet (not enough posts)

Annex Elite Gold Protein

Buzzerk Pre Workout

3 Plenish Intra Workout

ON Performance Whey

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by tamadan93 View Post
    if there's anything I need to take out/add or adjust.
    Get rid of all the supps. Get more real food.

You make no mention of total calories or macros. You'd do well to start over here:

*Emma-Leigh's calorie/macro thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

*Emma-Leigh's Nutrition for noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ This x2.

OK, will look into that guide.

Thanks

I.love.cereals.brah. vimalancity's Avatar
    vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50) vimalancity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello all,

I'm really new to fitness and loving every day of it. I love the results I have seen but I recently was advised to change my diet if I wanted to see more lean muscle gain and I wanted to run by my usual eating pattern with you guys to see if there's anything I need to take out/add or adjust. Thank you ahead of time for taking your time to read all this and give me your thoughts. It may seem like I am just overreacting or confused, but I believe hearing your thoughts will reassure and motivate me to continue my fitness lifestyle to reach my goals. If there's anymore information needed please let me know. OK so here we go!

Morning:
    - Drink Pre Workout
    - Do P90X with intra workout
    - Drink ON 100% Performance Whey Isolate

Breakfast:

- 1 cup cooked oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of protein shake (Annex Elite Gold about 120 calories), sometimes I'll slice a banana in with the oatmeal as well.

Mid-Morning snack:
    - Annex Elite Gold Protein shake 1 scoop (120 calories)

Lunch:
    - "Pure-Protein" protein bar (around 200 calories)
    - Dannon light and fit Greek yogurt (80 calories)
    - sometimes ill eat an orange as well or some other fruit or almonds

Mid-day snack

-Nature Valley protein bar (190 calories)
    - maybe an orange or something similar as well

Dinner

- Always a half plate of salad (spinach, kale, etc.)
    - usually 1/4 plate of something like chicken, steak, etc
    - and 1/4 plate of something with carbs such as pasta, noodles, etc.

Before bed (if I feel like I need it)

- Half Scoop of Annex protein shake

Here are the supplements I take, I cannot post links yet (not enough posts)

Annex Elite Gold Protein

Buzzerk Pre Workout

3 Plenish Intra Workout

ON Performance Whey
    Fitness is a privilege. You should enjoy what you're doing. Don't consume supplements and ''clean'' foods for the sake of consuming it. Have a balance in life. Make sure that you're getting enough fiber, antioxidants, healthy fats and vitamins in your diet. With that, throw in those pizzas and donuts together with it. Enjoy your life, and train hard!
    IIFYM Crew brah

Srs/10

Originally Posted by vimalancity View Post
    Fitness is a privilege. You should enjoy what you're doing. Don't consume supplements and ''clean'' foods for the sake of consuming it. Have a balance in life. Make sure that you're getting enough fiber, antioxidants, healthy fats and vitamins in your diet. With that, throw in those pizzas and donuts together with it. Enjoy your life, and train hard!
    Thanks for the encouragement! I have been trying to get a balance of fiber,fats,carbs,etc in my diet. And once in a while it is OK to have some junk food haha.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And once in a while it is OK to have some junk food haha.
    I'm confused, as the diet you posted is composed mostly of junk foods in the form of processed fast food marketed as supplements.

In fact, you consume food seven times per day (why knows why), and six of those meals contain processed fast food.

JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaksInsane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Remember to drink a lot of water a day, water is always important in your diet the food is also very very very important, way better than any protein shakes in the end.