I'm really new to fitness and loving every day of it. I love the results I have seen but I recently was advised to change my diet if I wanted to see more lean muscle gain and I wanted to run by my usual eating pattern with you guys to see if there's anything I need to take out/add or adjust. Thank you ahead of time for taking your time to read all this and give me your thoughts. It may seem like I am just overreacting or confused, but I believe hearing your thoughts will reassure and motivate me to continue my fitness lifestyle to reach my goals. If there's anymore information needed please let me know. OK so here we go!
- Drink Pre Workout
- Do P90X with intra workout
- Drink ON 100% Performance Whey Isolate
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of protein shake (Annex Elite Gold about 120 calories), sometimes I'll slice a banana in with the oatmeal as well.
- Annex Elite Gold Protein shake 1 scoop (120 calories)
- "Pure-Protein" protein bar (around 200 calories)
- Dannon light and fit Greek yogurt (80 calories)
- sometimes ill eat an orange as well or some other fruit or almonds
-Nature Valley protein bar (190 calories)
- maybe an orange or something similar as well
- Always a half plate of salad (spinach, kale, etc.)
- usually 1/4 plate of something like chicken, steak, etc
- and 1/4 plate of something with carbs such as pasta, noodles, etc.
Before bed (if I feel like I need it)
- Half Scoop of Annex protein shake
Here are the supplements I take, I cannot post links yet (not enough posts)
Annex Elite Gold Protein
Buzzerk Pre Workout
3 Plenish Intra Workout
ON Performance Whey