24Days! ABBA Muscle Beach girlsagymaholic's Avatar
    girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000)

Alberta Northern Bodybuilding Championship June 1

10 weeks out today guys! Just wondering if there's any fellow ABBA athletes on here that will be at the event?
    We will be coming down from further North with no family anywhere near buy, and would love to network with some fellow athletes. I'll be entering Bikini this year, and may move into Figure next Spring. There's two other competitors from my town, and I've met a lot of others via bb.com and the ******** pages for ABBA.

After Northerns my husband, myself, and at least one other athlete and possibly a couple friends are planning to go out for a post comp dinner/drinks [light on the drinks for myself, but it's definitely something to celebrate!] Would love if any of you out there have no plans or would like to join us!

I've been training for this since last April and I know some of you are just as new and some are much more veteran to it, and I would love to have some friends that are into this lifestyle and live in the same general area!

Hoping to meet a few people to join us/get to know!
    █ ♥ █ ***Canadian Crew***
    Instagram: _smash_ley_
    ABBA-NABC June 1, 2013
    ABBA-Muscle Beach Oct. 2013 3.5 weeks out!

24Days! ABBA Muscle Beach girlsagymaholic's Avatar
    girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000) girlsagymaholic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello anyone!
    █ ♥ █ ***Canadian Crew***
    Instagram: _smash_ley_
    ABBA-NABC June 1, 2013
    ABBA-Muscle Beach Oct. 2013 3.5 weeks out!