hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hawk68 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up What inspires me may inspire many!

Hello everyone! I've been on BB.com for many years now but have left for a long time to figure out who I am in life. I have bad rep on this site from my few and terrible posts. I've rejoined the website in an attempt to motivate others while excelling THROUGH my personal goals. I'm currently a college student in my 3rd year and transferring to a university next fall. I've fallen in love with bodybuilding and it's a hobby of mine that I've become very passionate about. I've created a blog for the SOLE purpose of motivating others in an attempt to keep myself motivated. Today, I've typed up a post about Zyzz. I know he has a terrible rap with many but I see the positive light in his short-lived life and want to share it with others. This guy has motivated me to reach levels that I didn't think I'd reach for a long, long time. Please take a look at my blog post and feel free to share it with others if it motivates you. If not, feel free to post comments and let me know what I can do in the future. Lift hard!

AdversityIsMyFriend.blogspot.com

11.30.09.jpg4.3.12.JPG3.2.13.jpg

Enjoy!
    JSS

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Zyzz is an absolute legend he was just very bad about getting his message across though and at times was just a bit of a hero. But his morals about life and happiness were great. He loved life and all because he did what he wanted to do! very good physique too wouldn't say best i have seen like a lot of his fans do but was definitely inspiring watching his videos before gym.
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our ******** page is https://www.********.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation

DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100)
    d...j...d