Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Need some meal plan advice

About me:
    I am 20 Yrs old, 6Ft tall and weigh approx 195LBS. Recently my doctor told me I had SLIGHTLY high blood pressure, not too bad just cut back on the salt intake. Also that i did have high cholesterol (runs in the family pretty bad). So I have made it a goal to start working out (mostly cardio) and eating healthier. Mainly for overall body health, but I am going to florida in july and would like to slim up a bit before I go. I have taken the ECA stack before and with that and cardio I went from 235-240 down to 195-200. I plan on doing it again, but this time with a better diet as well just for overall health and more energy as I was always dead tired with the ECA stack because i basically starved myself.

TDEE: 5706
    Macros:
    Carbs: 50G
    Protein: 225G
    Fat: 100G

Here is my supplement routine that I will start as soon as I get a bottle of caffeine tomorrow.

Wake up (10:00AM):
    1x Multi Omega Pill Packet
    Code:
    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Pak (7 softgels, 1 capsule) - Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
    Calories 60
    Calories From Fat 60
    Total Fat 7g
    Saturated Fat 1g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 2.75g
    Cholesterol 5mg
    Omega 3 Fatty Acid Complex 4000mg
    Flaxseed Oil Salmon Oil Cod Liver Oil Herring Oil Anchovy Oil Mackerel Oil Sardine Oil
    Omega 6 Fatty Acid Complex 2500mg
    Borage Oil Safflower Oil Evening Primrose Oil Sesamin
    Omega Absorption Complex 200mg
    Lecithin (soy) L-Carnitine Lipase Enzyme
    25MG Ephedrine HCL
    200MG Caffeine
    81MG Aspirin
    5MG Yohimbine
    2x ArimaTest Natural Testosterone Booster

Get To Work (1:30PM):
    25MG Ephedrine HCL
    200MG Caffeine
    81MG Aspirin
    5MG Yohimbine
    2x ArimaTest Natural Testosterone Booster

First Break (5:00PM):
    25MG Ephedrine HCL
    200MG Caffeine
    81MG Aspirin
    5MG Yohimbine

Second Break (8:00-8:30PM):
    25MG Ephedrine HCL
    200MG Caffeine
    81MG Aspirin
    5MG Yohimbine
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

With all that out of the way, I am looking for dieting advice. Something to eat when I wake up, sitting in my car when i arrive to work, something for first break, second break and maybe a snack when I get off. I want something that I can possibly cook everything a week in advance and put in tubberware containers. Something cheap, yet good in nutrients, low carbs, high protein etc. Most importantly meals relatively cheap as I am 20 yrs old. and have a car, rent and phone bills etc working a pretty low income job.

I was looking at like chicken as i can buy 5 lb bags of sliced chicken breast from sams club that has like 50 little chicken tenders. I could grill or cook them on the stove and toss in the fridge and warm up later. I also was looking into tuna or other high protein fish, that I can buy serving sized cans/packets and pack them in a pinch.

Any and all help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Josh
    Last edited by Cynicz; 03-23-2013 at 08:02 PM.

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    drop the supplements and read the stickies at the top of this forum.

Calculate TDEE and macros, compose a rational diet, and then come back with questions.

An ECA is definitely not something to be taking with high BP either.

Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cynicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tden99 View Post
    drop the supplements and read the stickies at the top of this forum.

Calculate TDEE and macros, compose a rational diet, and then come back with questions.

An ECA is definitely not something to be taking with high BP either.
    I have taken ECA for 3 months straight before but i will drop it for now. Also im not technically HBP im in normal just like right on the verge of PreHypertension. she said im perfectly fine in that aspect just to prevent from getting to prehypertension it wouldnt hurt to cut back my sodium intake.
    Also i have no idea where to start as for a diet thats why i was looking for assistance. Like whats some good things to add with chicken, would it hurt to eat chicken 2-3 times a day? whats a good cheap fast breakfast?

Edit:
    Added tdee and macros (based off online calculators) to the OP. However calories seemed pretty steep but maybe its my misunderstanding.

sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As you are too lazy to read stickies
    Try google for diets or click below link
    http://www.nowloss.com/diet-plans-to...uscle-mass.htm

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's with the massive deficit

Originally Posted by sibolovin View Post
    As you are too lazy to read stickies
    Try google for diets or click below link
    ive browsed on that site for a few days now under 1600-2k calorie diets. every diet is like a different meal every sitting. i want something i can cook up at the beginging of the week, set in tubberware containers by day and just grab and go. like say cook up 50 strips of chicken and eat say chicken and broccoli both as my arriving to work, first and second break etc
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    What's with the massive deficit
    Could you explain? deficiency in what?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cynicz View Post
    ive browsed on that site for a few days now under 1600-2k calorie diets. every diet is like a different meal every sitting. i want something i can cook up at the beginging of the week, set in tubberware containers by day and just grab and go. like say cook up 50 strips of chicken and eat say chicken and broccoli both as my arriving to work, first and second break etc
    Could you explain? deficiency in what?
    Calories under your TDEE

Calories under your TDEE
    good call the calculator said 5706 typo

good call the calculator said 5706 typo
    I don't think you understand

Your macros are 1000's below your TDEE. You shouldn't cut with such a massive deficit

I don't think you understand

Your macros are 1000's below your TDEE. You shouldn't cut with such a massive deficit
    I was trying to do a 1600Cal-2K cal low carb diet. Im not trying to cut as I have no mass to really define. im like 25% BF and mainly going for weight loss to get rid of my excess fat, then i plan on bumping it up and clean bulking. before i cut for definition

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was trying to do a 1600Cal-2K cal low carb diet. Im not trying to cut as I have no mass to really define. im like 25% BF and mainly going for weight loss to get rid of my excess fat, then i plan on bumping it up and clean bulking. before i cut for definition
    You seem exceptionally confused.

Is there an adult, perhaps a parent, that you can talk to about your nutrition and your goals?

Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    You seem exceptionally confused.

Is there an adult, perhaps a parent, that you can talk to about your nutrition and your goals?
    Honestly I wish there was. Im living on my own 20 yrs old thats why money is a bit of an issue. ive lived on my own since 16. I am just trying to better my overall health. thats why im posting on advice on where to go and what to do for a health change.

Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50) Americampton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly I wish there was. Im living on my own 20 yrs old thats why money is a bit of an issue. ive lived on my own since 16. I am just trying to better my overall health. thats why im posting on advice on where to go and what to do for a health change.
    Money is an issue because of all those supplements. Drop the pills/powders. Invest in a wholesale market membership card. Buy food.
    Always learning.

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Read the stickies as you are very lost. Drop the supplements and buy foods in bulk to save money. The only supplements worth investing in are a cheap whey protein, maybe a good multivitamin, creatine, and fish oil.

Originally Posted by Americampton View Post
    Money is an issue because of all those supplements. Drop the pills/powders. Invest in a wholesale market membership card. Buy food.
    The supplements consume approx 15-20$ that isn't why money is an issue. And I don't know what foods to buy, how to keep track or what I'm looking for. I have no wholesale markets around here. The best I have is a kroggers.

JLudis01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know I might be a couple months behind but I just came across this thread and thought I would share some info. These guys are right man, whole food is the only way.

Ephedrine HCL:
    "This drug should not be used in combination with other stimulant products (e.g., caffeine) or other cough-and-cold products. Also, it should not be used as a dietary supplement for weight loss, body building, or increasing energy/alertness. Doing so may increase your risk of unlikely but possibly fatal side effects, including stroke, heart attack, seizures, or severe mental disorders (see Side Effects and Precautions sections)."

"Prolonged use, doses that are higher than recommended, and heavy exercise increase your risk of very serious side effects while using this product. Serious side effects have been reported in young people who used this drug for a short time at doses as low as 20 milligrams a day. Doses greater than 32 milligrams a day may triple your risk of bleeding in the brain."

I pulled this off of WebMD.com

So you are taking 100mg of ephedrine HCL and 1000mg of caffeine a day??? You are crazy my friend