Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aj0023 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best gym yo work at? Seriously

So I will get my acsm cert next month,
    And was wondering where the best gym to start off at?
    Golds, 24, la fit, etc...
    I will me getting my degree in kinesiology
    But just starting off which gym is great to work at?
    " 80% diet, 20% training= 100% results"
    -Mr. AJ-

DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100) DanFitnessMan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Aj0023 View Post
    So I will get my acsm cert next month,
    And was wondering where the best gym to start off at?
    Golds, 24, la fit, etc...
    I will me getting my degree in kinesiology
    But just starting off which gym is great to work at?
    Hey Mr.AJ

Id say Gold would be good, but I have been to Golds in my area and they were all crap, very arrogant and didn't treat people properly. I don't think you should judge each facility by the way, but go to every one and take it as a learning experience. Most importantly see how the employees and the management treat the clients when your waiting for your interview, its a sign how theyll treat you. Always compare how much theyll be offering compared to others as well. I know exactly what your going through I was in the same shoes several monthes back and wish you luck. In my case I applied everywhere and as it turned out Golds was the worst place, very snob, didn't care about new potential customers joining and were arrogant with me during the interview. Keep in mind its just a gym and I graduated in Exercise Science/ Kinesiology and was more qualified then the head trainer there. Im at a good place now gaining experience. Just go each one and judge the place for yourself and work on your sales presentation of your personality and what you can bring them to the table without being too eager for the job, because theyll pay less if your hungry. Add me if you want more advice or info.

Dan

NSCA- CSCS
    CSEP- Exercise Physiologist

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I say YMCA or Jewish Community Center. They may pay more and are less about how much money you generate.
    congrats with all you are accomplishing!!

Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000) Kataz is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're in Texas, you could try out Lifetime.