jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anyone deal with Herniated Discs?

I have 2 in my lower back, sciatica pain too.

I have tried a few options, next is going to be an epideral shot..but I am really leaning towards getting the surgery.

Anyone know these feels? Constant pain down the side of my leg and in my back, can barely even bend over.
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post

I have tried a few options, next is going to be an epideral shot..but I am really leaning towards getting the surgery.

Anyone know these feels? Constant pain down the side of my leg and in my back, can barely even bend over.
    Hi jackamo2887. I hope you get better soon. I can only advise you to try every option before deciding to surgery. Healing process is a long period when it comes to herniated disks. I don't know your exact situation though.

zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I also think I have some back problems like nerve pinching or maybe a herniated disk but for me, constantly deadlifting resolved most of the problems.

The thing is that I didn't had any pain when moving so I guess in your case is a little different.

You can try some hamstring and hip flexor stretches and if in a while your pain doesn't go away.. I think that surgery is the only solution remaining.
    If I can help you in any way, send me a message with your thread question or question.

I wish you all a 2021 filled with growth.

Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mafioso76 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I know this pain all to well. Do not be so quick to do surgery. This problem lasted me approximately 6 months. Came on gradually for about two, next two were the worst primarily due to the sciatic pain. I could barely walk limping to and from work. Just agony. The last two months I got better every week. It will heal, but you have to give it time. As hard as it is, get away from the weights, give your back time to heal. I was on meds and did the whole therapy thing, but never did the epidurals nor surgery. I considered them both, but Im glad I didn't. You'll be fine OP, it just takes time. Give it time before considering surgery.

firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firatK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mafioso76 View Post
    I know this pain all to well. Do not be so quick to do surgery. This problem lasted me approximately 6 months. Came on gradually for about two, next two were the worst primarily due to the sciatic pain. I could barely walk limping to and from work. Just agony. The last two months I got better every week. It will heal, but you have to give it time. As hard as it is, get away from the weights, give your back time to heal. I was on meds and did the whole therapy thing, but never did the epidurals nor surgery. I considered them both, but Im glad I didn't. You'll be fine OP, it just takes time. Give it time before considering surgery.
    Yeah, I agree. Depending on the severity, it takes time to feel better. Stay away from weights 2-3 months at least.

nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dont know if it was a herniated disc or not since i didnt go to the doc. but i fcuked up my lower back once doing squats on the smith machine from being a noob and stupid. loaded up the weights. went down and couldnt go back up. litterally felt and heard cracking noises on my lower back. was able to rack the weights. and my lower back was in pain and my legs felt weird. i thought i fcuked up my back really bad. next morning my lower back was stiff as fcuk. i couldnt bend down. when i did i felt this sharp internal pain running thru my legs. worst pain i ever felt. litterally couldnt do chet but lay in bed all day. my dad helped me apply and massage some kind of asian herb meds on my lower back twice a day. and within a week i was back in the gym. but now afraid to do squats. and for about 2 years..my back wasnt the same. occasially had slight pains/sore/stiffness when i use my lower back. but now it seemed to fully recover but still scare to do squats. hope all is well with u bro

Originally Posted by nikonD70s View Post
    dont know if it was a herniated disc or not since i didnt go to the doc. but i fcuked up my lower back once doing squats on the smith machine from being a noob and stupid. loaded up the weights. went down and couldnt go back up. litterally felt and heard cracking noises on my lower back. was able to rack the weights. and my lower back was in pain and my legs felt weird. i thought i fcuked up my back really bad. next morning my lower back was stiff as fcuk. i couldnt bend down. when i did i felt this sharp internal pain running thru my legs. worst pain i ever felt. litterally couldnt do chet but lay in bed all day. my dad helped me apply and massage some kind of asian herb meds on my lower back twice a day. and within a week i was back in the gym. but now afraid to do squats. and for about 2 years..my back wasnt the same. occasially had slight pains/sore/stiffness when i use my lower back. but now it seemed to fully recover but still scare to do squats. hope all is well with u bro
    Deadlifts and squats are dangerous if form is not good or weight is too heavy. Nice to lift again for you. Watch your back and your neck