hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Serious Mass vs PRO Complex Gainer?

rothers, hear me out! I'm off to a bulk for the next couple of months and I've thought of taking mass gainer products (since they are very economical when it comes to price/calorie compared to real food PLUS they are easily accessible). Off to the point, the serving sizes for the two mass gainers I am currently considering (Serious Mass & Pro Complex both by ON) are pretty bizarre.

The question is: Which supplement (among the 2) am I best off with in terms of macros, price, etc.?

*Please don't say I should stick to whole foods. If I wanted to, I wouldn't have made this post.
    *Please don't say something along the lines of: "The purpose of mass gainer products is to consume the entire serving." This is why I did the math. It's to quantify the macros of the different protein powders and set them in proportion to see which of the 3 I'm best off with.
    Attached Images

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used serious mass, if your prone to fat gain though, you will not like pre-made gainers and will want to opt for homemade gainers.

1.5 scoops whey
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1 cup oats
    2 tbsp peanut butter

and whatever use you want, thrown in a blender!
    ….

Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500)
    Neither, make your own weight gainer and just buy a normal protein powder/blend like Combat Powder, Trutein, Gaspari Elite Series, etc.
    Instagram: WeedFitness
    I post Supplement Reviews, Medicinal medicine (hehe), and fitness like images! Follow and i Follow back!

drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drfeelgood93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Making your own will be more cost effective and nutritional. Oats, whey, peanut butter, fruit, etc all in a blender.

If you're set on buying a pre made gainer, pro complex is definitely the better of the two, if you don't mind spending the extra $