StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up For those with long skinny arms

I have long skinny arms and was very frustrated with them for years. Finally I tapped into the secret. Reverse grip EVERYTHING. Most of my biceps routine consists of either palms facing each other, or palms down exercises. Since I started training like this I have added more than 1 and a half inches to my arms. For about the classical biceps peak movements. If you have long arms they will look scrawny from the front. Building the side of the bicep will change that. My biceps peak has even grown since I started focusing on RG curls.

This is just my opinion and what worked and is working for me. I dont think Im doing too bad

Registered User TheGrandmaster1's Avatar
    TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGrandmaster1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well if that is your arm in your avatar, it seems as though it is not particularly bad at all, and a better arm than probably 90% of the population. I am not seeing a "long skinny" gardner snake at all. Seems reasonable to me. Though it is difficult to say for certain not having anything else in the image to reference the arm to.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do my reverse curls and hammer curls on a preacher bench. They are essential for those with long skinny arms who are trying to create the illusion of naturally thick arms. Close grip hammer chins/pullups have had a similar effect on my arms as well. I have also noticed that ecto's who do not believe in indirect arm work arms always suck from the front. I believe it is largely due to the lack of these two exercises.

Still-#1 Fedor NutHugger Killah Hills's Avatar
    Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50) Killah Hills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's great that it worked for you - I think i'm past the point of having skinny arms , but they were extremely pitiful , for me I got decent-ish biceps but my arms were still skinny - I think it's all in the triceps , they are a bigger muscle and seem to change the way bi's look .
    -186724 point(s) total (+192228 since being neg'd to oblivion , Thanks for the help and sorry I can't hit y'all back )

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Killah Hills View Post
    It's great that it worked for you - I think i'm past the point of having skinny arms , but they were extremely pitiful , for me I got decent-ish biceps but my arms were still skinny - I think it's all in the triceps , they are a bigger muscle and seem to change the way bi's look .

You are also correct. The outer sweep of the tris once developed will become visible when viewed from the front which will in turn make the bis look wider.

Sem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi thanks for the tip
    I'm tall (6ft 4.5) and have very long and skinny arms
    i hate wearing t shirts in the gym (even tho I'm stronger than a lot of bigger guys)

apart from the reverse grip exercise anyone recommend anything else

Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankenfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StrongInChrist View Post
    I have long skinny arms and was very frustrated with them for years. Finally I tapped into the secret. Reverse grip EVERYTHING. Most of my biceps routine consists of either palms facing each other, or palms down exercises. Since I started training like this I have added more than 1 and a half inches to my arms. For about the classical biceps peak movements. If you have long arms they will look scrawny from the front. Building the side of the bicep will change that. My biceps peak has even grown since I started focusing on RG curls.

This is just my opinion and what worked and is working for me. I dont think Im doing too bad
    Thats prob because you never trained the muscle between the bi and tri ( sorry forgot the name of it) before. When I first started doing hammer grip/reverse grip mine got a big increase as well.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Having the palms facing the other way will incorporate more forearm into the movement, as well as serve as a tool to break plateauing.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

lakers23241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sem View Post
    Hi thanks for the tip
    I'm tall (6ft 4.5) and have very long and skinny arms
    i hate wearing t shirts in the gym (even tho I'm stronger than a lot of bigger guys)

apart from the reverse grip exercise anyone recommend anything else
    same

phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Frankenfield View Post
    Thats prob because you never trained the muscle between the bi and tri ( sorry forgot the name of it) before. When I first started doing hammer grip/reverse grip mine got a big increase as well.
    The brachialis?