kahlstorf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to Keto, need advice

4th day on a ketogenic diet, only experiencing some moodiness but no other symptoms to indicate that I'm in induction. My diet consists of

Breakfast
    4 eggs
    1 slice Amer Cheese
    1 strip bacon

PWO
    8 oz Almond Milk Unsweetened
    1 scoop Whey

Lunch
    2 4 oz Hamburger
    1 strip Amer Cheese
    1 cup Walnuts

Dinner
    3 pieces grilled chicken
    Salad w/ Blue Cheese

Macros
    1957 kcal
    61% Fat
    35% Protein
    4% Carbs

I'm around 22% body fat at 176 lbs, I'm currently doing a 4 day split with low intensity high interval cardio, but considering changing to a strength routine, my question is that am I going to enter ketosis in time and its just taking a while or am I going to have to do something different?

kahlstorf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forgot to add that I also take fish oil with every meal along with a multivitamin in the mornings

looking for funny picture Streeter4life's Avatar
    Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Streeter4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks pretty good to me

LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think your diet is pretty good, and tasty. I wish i had more money so that I wouldn't have to eat so many eggs. My diet is so boring, but what the heck. Remember that you also have to be psychologically and spiritually motivated in order to destroy any negative thoughts, tiredness, and pessimism. I tell people here about the importance of will power, motivation and inspiration in these keto diet forums. I was reading a book called The Birth of Tragedy by the philosopher Nietzsche and he wrote that the concept of the will as as it was involved the concept of bcoming. It represents the tragic unity of life as presented through the image of Dionysus. Thus the first use of the term Will refers to the concept of life itself, viewed under the aspect of becoming more powerful. The second use of the term will means the ability of the individual to affirm life. It refers to the individual's ability to overcome any pain, any negativity, any suffering, any problems, any tragedy, any accidents of life, it is related to the superman's ability to say "yes" to this life. But saying "yes" to this life means saying "yes" to a will to accumulate strength, to gain strength, to be on a permanent state of strength-gaining, for this life is nothing but will to Power.

Originally Posted by kahlstorf View Post
    4th day on a ketogenic diet, only experiencing some moodiness but no other symptoms to indicate that I'm in induction. My diet consists of

Breakfast
    4 eggs
    1 slice Amer Cheese
    1 strip bacon

PWO
    8 oz Almond Milk Unsweetened
    1 scoop Whey

Lunch
    2 4 oz Hamburger
    1 strip Amer Cheese
    1 cup Walnuts

Dinner
    3 pieces grilled chicken
    Salad w/ Blue Cheese

Macros
    1957 kcal
    61% Fat
    35% Protein
    4% Carbs

I'm around 22% body fat at 176 lbs, I'm currently doing a 4 day split with low intensity high interval cardio, but considering changing to a strength routine, my question is that am I going to enter ketosis in time and its just taking a while or am I going to have to do something different?
    Recommended books to increase the emotional, spiritual, psychologic feelings of power, the will to power: The Republic by Plato, The Will to Power by Nietzsche, Hegemony or Survival by Noam Chomsky, Faust by Goethe, Spectre of Marx by Jacques Derrida, Red and Black by Stendhal, The Wisdom of Life by Arthur Schopenhauer, Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche, Power by Michael Foucault, Beyond Good and Evil by Fredrich Nietzsche, The Search after Truth by Malebranche

Per Deum, Ego Invictus ODoyle99's Avatar
    ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diet looks fine. Don't expect to be in keto until day 8-10. Just keep it up, you're on the right track
    B: 320
    S: 435
    D: 510
    OHP (Strict): 210
    Front Squat (ATG): 315