Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    blah blah ...no internship, crappy college whiner.

Or else the Big 4 would have recruited you....stfu and work harder

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The thing with college is people get a bunch of bull**** degrees and they dont know what they are going to do with it.
    or if they do get a job sometimes it has nothing to do with their piece of **** degree

Originally Posted by Busch12 View Post
    Wot m8

My parents make 70k a year combined, had two children and live comfortably as fuk in the midwest. No debt, huge house, new cars.

I graduated in may with a bachelors in nursing making 50k a year and plan to go back to school for my nurse practitioners degree. Currently in debt 30 grand to my parents, but I'm living comfortably and paying it off monthly. I work three days a week, enjoy what I do. Life's good.
    agreed
    my parents made 200k combined as entrpeneurs
    but heres the catch
    no benefits
    no retirement
    no vacation pay
    no sick pay.

i am going to graduate at the end of the year with my nursing degree.
    Starting is 50k in texas without putting up extra hours.
    this is before advanced experience.
    I do believe nurses should get paid more for their job and liability.

I also want to progress either NP or CRNA.
    NP for sure crna is iffy. all they do is sit on their cell phone while the pt is knocked out and wait for some real **** to happen. they do make 150k+ a year for sitting in a chair all day.
    At the same time I love oncology so NP may be the route I will follow to go further into the field that I love.
    Trauma icu was interesting so if anything I will try to get experience in there and when I apply for advanced practice school I will swap over to an oncology floor after adequate icu experience.

I honestly believe nursing is a extremely respectable field, we are the backbone of the medical system and are the ones who treat patients entirely. doctors will make the calls and do advanced procedures but nurses are the ones who will protect the patient from any bull**** they think is wrong.

They are no longer the doctor's assistants like in the past but the mediator between both. Nurse's actually have quite a bit of power

DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10) DDingdong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by StalinX View Post
    brah im in the same spot...only i got a masters degree in health (graduated from a top 20 university in the world)...im a regulated health professional...and those minimum wage jobs wont even hire me

my biggest mistake ever is going to school
    THe biggest mistake u made is u r a Canadian...they got no job.

lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    being the most social person in class doesn't mean chit if you're not networking with the right person.

what people meant when they're talking about "networking" is making connection with the higher ups (eg, professor, supervisor while you're interning, etc) basically people who will be able to vouch for your abilities or even people who are able to find you the right path. you really have no idea what you can get by just knowing the right person.
    ~~~ has more women in his binder than romney ~~~

wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BRB going to school for 3 months + 2 months of working at a firehall and getting hired 6 months later because I am good at what I do, as well as doing what I love and making 60k at 19

Not going to university>university
    *07 GSXR 600*
    ** Knee Draggers Unite Crew**
    *2013 Ram 1500 Sport*

Misc Firefighter Brah

Originally Posted by lazzara View Post
    being the most social person in class doesn't mean chit if you're not networking with the right person.

what people meant when they're talking about "networking" is making connection with the higher ups (eg, professor, supervisor while you're interning, etc) basically people who will be able to vouch for your abilities or even people who are able to find you the right path. you really have no idea what you can get by just knowing the right person.
    orrrrrrr.........ur classmates who can refer you a job later.

u donno **** brah

DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100) DavideDiRocco is not very well liked. (-100)
    d...j...d

lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lazzara is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DDingdong View Post
    orrrrrrr.........ur classmates who can refer you a job later.

u donno **** brah
    lol, later being the keyword.

unless your classmate is in the know/ has a pretty high position (which is rather unlikely when you're just fresh out of college), there's just a small chance that they'd be able to help you straight away. i'm pretty sure your classmates will be able to help you 10 - 20 years from now when they have credibility and reputation, though.

but at the end of the day, it's still about making connection with the right person.
    ~~~ has more women in his binder than romney ~~~

Originally Posted by lazzara View Post
    lol, later being the keyword.

unless your classmate is in the know/ has a pretty high position (which is rather unlikely when you're just fresh out of college), there's just a small chance that they'd be able to help you straight away. i'm pretty sure your classmates will be able to help you 10 - 20 years from now when they have credibility and reputation, though.

but at the end of the day, it's still about making connection with the right person.
    like i said u donno ****..... They will get u an interview right away.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sorry to hear that OP, college isn't for everyone. i majored in accounting too.
    <HTC>

JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Networking bro. Networking.
    It's not what you know, it's who you know.
    Jesus, kang of kangs, accept me into your heart and kangdom.
    Amxn.

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dem feels op. my grandfather owns a business and makes 160k a year and im an idiot and majored in accounting instead of having my grandfather who is go na retire soon teach me his business(glass and mirrors..)

But my uncle is a cpa and can get me an internship.

My gpa is a 2.66 so pretty much without my uncle im fked.

But even with my uncle. Its a 2 month summer internship. Not a year experience. Now im worried...

Maybe i can hire a pro photoshopper to photoshop my transcript and go to accounting fairs? Or is that illegal and i can be sued if they find out? Srs
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    Dem feels op. my grandfather owns a business and makes 160k a year and im an idiot and majored in accounting instead of having my grandfather who is go na retire soon teach me his business(glass and mirrors..)

But even with my uncle. Its a 2 month summer internship. Not a year experience. Now im worried...

Maybe i can hire a pro photoshopper to photoshop my transcript and go to accounting fairs? Or is that illegal and i can be sued if they find out? Srs
    lol, jesus...

Employers can request transcripts directly from the university if they think something is off about yours.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please do this.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    lol, jesus...

Employers can request transcripts directly from the university if they think something is off about yours.
    No they cant, they need my permission. And im talking about ur average 40-50k a year firm. Not big 4. Just to get my experience up...

I know people who got jobs as accountants and none of them asked for offical transcript srs. Oter accounting brahs whp graduated plz confirm for the people who doubt me.
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------

mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mehldau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a lot of employers (large companies especially) will want to know your gpa and often ask to see your transcript before they bring you in for an in-office interview. don't do something stupid like photoshop your grades... not worth it. you won't get sued but you can ruin your reputation
    Last edited by mehldau; 03-24-2013 at 11:38 PM.

CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000) CalmYerSwag is just really nice. (+1000)
    No they cant, they need my permission. And im talking about ur average 40-50k a year firm. Not big 4. Just to get my experience up...

I know people who got jobs as accountants and none of them asked for offical transcript srs. Oter accounting brahs whp graduated plz confirm for the people who doubt me.
    pretty sure they dont need yer permission pal. Even if they did what then dumbass
    Se Vi Pacem Para Bellum

What you know bout pain? Blood sweat and tears man im sittin in the rain.

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I was interviewing for research chemist/biologist jobs they did not give two ****s about my GPA. It made me rage so hard. BRB bust my ass for 3 years to get a perfect 4.0 to improve my chances at a good job and the employers didn't care at all. One told me that I should actually take my GPA and transcript off my application.

I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My accounting gpa so far is 4.0 but my overall is like 3.1ish so while I m not 8n great shape I think I should be ok.

Brb gonna go to school 5 hrs early so I can study for tax accounting test I got on thursday. Srsly hope this **** pays off.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jay197 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we're all gonna make it brahs

gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gMark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like your mistake was Accounting.
    B: 245
    S: 245
    D: 405

Genius With A Headache AceOfJacks's Avatar
    AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AceOfJacks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    college degree is the new high school diploma.

if you dont have one, no one will take you seriously.

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    graduating with a finance degree, heading to the oil rigs with my best bro in Sept doing the only thing I know how to do which is work hard..... going to save 100k combined and build a house during our downtime, don't really give a **** what society says I should do which is work some boring office job, gonna make bank take risks and live life

Originally Posted by moosecakes4all View Post
    When I was interviewing for research chemist/biologist jobs they did not give two ****s about my GPA. It made me rage so hard. BRB bust my ass for 3 years to get a perfect 4.0 to improve my chances at a good job and the employers didn't care at all. One told me that I should actually take my GPA and transcript off my application.

ty. Gpa means nothing kids unless u need for internship or applying to graduate school.

Just like ur highschool gpa means nothing if u go to comm college then transfer.

Lol at all u worried about ur gpa while i party my ass off
    -------

Registered User robreynolds1234's Avatar
    robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) robreynolds1234 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think college is important for people who need grooming skills for professional and real life. If you are or you think you are good enough without college, then never join one.

Registered sithlordjcream bobbystustu's Avatar
    bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I kinda know that feel. That's why I decided to go into teaching. I always wanted to coach, so I decided to teach too. There's always employment in teaching, especially for HS coaches. inb4 teachers don't make ****... I know.
    Pro mma fighter bantamweight (yes I walk around at 170) 15-4 amateur

Former high school and college wrestler

Jason Genova's #1 fan

Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000) Gmoney25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should have gotten a degree of Dietetics. But anyways, keep your head up. It is a rough market out there but with hard work you will succeed!
    B.S. Human Nutrition and Dietetics
    Sigma Pi (SIUC)
    Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Cox College Dietetic Internship/Master in Nutritional Diagnostics 2014 Cohort

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and yet servers will bitch and complain about the $20+ they make in an hour.

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy **** @ this thread.. I would never even consider going to school unless it would yield a job of 80k+..
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

Registered User CarneAsadaBrito's Avatar
    CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you still try to get big 4 internship? That's basically the ticket to accounting success. Wife interned at PWC, got paid 25/hr (2007). Offered a full time job at PWC after graduation, turned it down to move to San Diego. Got a full time job at KPMG immediately. Worked like 70hrs a week for 2 years for not much more than what internship paid, got promoted to Senior. Said "**** this" and moved to a private company's tax department making way more $, more bonus and work 9 to 5 mostly.

If you can still get an internship at big 4, do it and put in your time. Will set you up for life.