Thread: New "Diet" Plan

alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexisap will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New "Diet" Plan

Hey everyone! I just recently started following a carb backloading meal plan and so far, it is really working out for me. I just wanted to post the site on here so that you all could look into it and see if it might solve some of your fat loss problems. I have not been doing it for very long, so take this with a grain of salt, but it is supposed to be able to help you lose fat while still gaining strength with your lifts.

The website you can find a lot of the info on (along with tons of other information that can be very useful) is called "Dangerously Hardcore" and the guy who made it is named John Kiefer
    "The thrill of trying what doesn't seem possible...this is the place where fear meets faith and the face of God."

"you want results? then train like it."

Bench: 155 lb
    Squat: 245 lb
    Deadlift: 315 lb