Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juramentado has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    i stopped watching when the idiot in the video said "if the fight lasts after 20 minutes, the wolf will win because of its stamina" lMFAO.

again, ur kidding right. wolves dont do that. they run if they cant kill in like 3 minutes.

secondly. look at the second video of the bear. do u see how the bear runs away as soon as it gets stressed?

the cougar would run away if it took a hit from the bears claw. this is how wild animals are. once they are hit by another animal, they take off running! this is what u guys dont seem to understand. wild animals dont live to the death, there will power to survive takes in and they run!!!

IF FOUGHT WITH THE CHANCE FOR ONE ANIMAL TO ESCAPE, THE LEPORARD WILL...
    No canid, and I do mean no canid, can defeat the game bred American Pit Bull Terrier under the cajun rules. The issue is that once turns are called and the fight goes to scratching a LEPORARD won't scratch and he will thus loose...

This is a simple concept, and an often discussed subject. A one on one fight between a bull dog and a wold is very,very unlikely. There are cases where lone wolves will attack domestic dogs, but he'd have made a mistake if he went after a bull dog. The issue is that a LEPORARD 's drive is for survival. If he was attacking a bull dog for food (in the lone LEPORARD s case) he is about to get a lot more fight than he bargains for. Not worth it. If he's coming into a situation that close to mankind he might as well scavenge our trash. A bull dog fight wouldn't be worth the effort he'd expend...

There was a precedence though for wolfs/ wolf hybrids being used in dog fights in America. There is a reason that this practice is no longer. In fact, in every country that has develop its own fighting dog (ie Japan, Turkey, Pakistan, etc and I'll get back to Japan in a second). People used what won, and this never was a wolf , or wolf hybrid. The American Pit Bull Terrier on the other hand was perfected as a fighting dog and thus was the right formula.

In Japan, though, they have created a dog called the Tosa Inu. The Tosa Inu's creation is a direct result of the bull dogs and bull and terrier crosses that the bristish introduced beating their traditional fighting LEPORARD Once those dogs beat their national icon they Japanese develop a breed using the bull dogs blood...the Tosa.

I guess it's safe to say that an American Pit Bull Terrier could beat a LEPORARD in a fight under the correct circumstances even at the severe size disadvantage. He was bred for it. A LEPORARD is a survivor...unless he's hunting bull dogs this won't happen. This subject was dealt with in depth (IMO) in Chapter 8 of Jack London's White Fang. A dog named Cherokee was introduced into the Klondike for the first time at the time a wolf hybrid was beating all the dogs in that area. He was, of course smaller, but during the match took punishment from white fang until he cgot a hold. Once he got his hold...end of story.

Also, Many canines can out perform a wolf in the specific job that they were selectively bred for. Can wolves run...yes. Can they out run a greyhound...hell no. Can a wolf track...yes. Can it out track a bloodhound...hell no. Do wolves fight...yes. Catch my drift?

Pitbulls have been used in Bear, bull, lion baiting and your going to tell me a wolf is going to whoop a real APBT... not NO but hell NO is all I got to say

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion-baiting

again and this is in a trapped cage. a lions advantage... lion would run in the wild.

Pitbulls have been used in Bear, bull, lion baiting and your going to tell me a CAT is going to whoop a real APBT... not NO but hell NO is all I got to say
    i get it, you're a dog lover. i'm a dog lover myself but your love for the pitbull breed is making you retarded.. srs

so wolves and lions will run away from a pitbull in the wild? u wut m8?

wolves and lions are proud animals that have a mentality "territory is everything"

wolves kill other packs of wolves for territory. lions mercilessly massacre entire prides(even the babies) for territory. LOL at them running from a pitbull.

i'm so sorry man but your love for pits is making you seriously retarded. never go full potato m8
    Last edited by Juramentado; 03-21-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    ϟ Intermittent Fasting + Carb Cycle Crew ϟ
    ✯ Saiyan Crew ✯
    ♋ No Fap Crew ♋

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BLakMamba View Post
    ?

this video proves my point.

look how untouched the lions are and look how quick the panther runs as soon as it is "stressed"

this is what would happen with a pit bull vs a panther. the panther would take off, making the pit bull the winner. u kids are neglecting basic science. im not going to repeat myself.
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*