Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    LOL

This thread was fun Made me realise how smart I am compared to the general population. Thx for the reps from my UK brothers. Will be out of the red soon.

Always the same. They shout all this bull****: 'GUNS' 'LIBERTY' 'FREEDOM' 'BALD EAGLE' 'APPLE PIE' 'y'all are mad we have freedom?'

meanwhile uncle sam is literally reaming them from behind with a blatant stripping of the constitutions values, while business is booming for big government and its unlimited detainment power. Not one single argument for pro firearm America had any merit.

Just like in my thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9734123&page=1

During this thread's lifespan - around 7 American's were fatally shot.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._shooting.html

enjoy

I'm out.
    Last edited by infrum; 03-20-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    My incredible foresight predicted NSA spying: http://tinyurl.com/muuua2o
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IsThisRealLife View Post
    Bro, you sound pretty fuking mad right now
    Lold. Exactly.

Ya he mad.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Reflexez
    Yes you might see guns as "being prepared", do you also have a nuclear bunker?
    No, but if I had plenty of money I would entertain that thought. Although let's be cereal here. The likelihood of a nuclear attack on the the USA is much less likely than me being attacked by a crazed person.

Do you have a stockpile of medication and food?
    Actually I do. Not as much as I would like, but yes, I do.

Do you wear safety gear when driving?
    Yes, it's called a seat belt. And I have an air-bag.

Do you have protection against your family tripping at home and smashing their skull open on a desk?
    No, but I also don't own a desk either.

My point is that I don't anticipate being attacked in my lifetime. I actually pray that neither I nor my family ever will be. But if infrum's statistics were actually correct that I am more likely to die from a gun than a car accident, I should be more prepared to protect myself. The best tool to do so would be a firearm and common sense.

*Disclaimer: Infrum's statistic about being killed by guns vs cars is actually incorrect but you get my point.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by infrum View Post
    LOL

Always the same. They shout all this bull****: 'GUNS' 'LIBERTY' 'FREEDOM' 'BALD EAGLE' 'APPLE PIE' 'y'all are mad we have freedom?'

meanwhile uncle sam is literally reaming them from behind with a blatant stripping of the constitutions values, while business is booming for big government and its unlimited detainment power. Not one single argument for pro firearm America had any merit.

Just like in my thread.

enjoy

I'm out.
    I wonder how many were fatally stabbed in your sh*thole of a country?

Edit: Neg cannon is almsot at full recharge for a few of you ITT.

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Reflexez View Post
    Ever consider that it's your culture of fear that leads you to think like this?

Yes guns are an equaliser, my point is that in the UK the need for that equalising power is so rare compared to other day to day hazards that it's not even worth considering the need for them. It's not like guns are just a toy either, them being an equaliser works on both sides of the coin, they allow small weak people to use them to threaten and do harm to others as well.
    I don't expect myself, family, or friends to go out every morning and get brutally raped, murdered, attacked, etc. I also don't leave for work every morning expecting to get into a grisly car accident, yet I still put my seatbelt on and drive a car with airbags. You're right, guns give weak people the ability to oppress others. Is that a technological problem or a personal problem? It sounds like the guy who wants to use guns to dominate over others is the one who needs fixing.

Yes you might see guns as "being prepared", do you also have a nuclear bunker? Do you have a stockpile of medication and food? Do you wear safety gear when driving? Do you have protection against your family tripping at home and smashing their skull open on a desk? My point is there has to be a reasonable limit to how prepared you can be for everything which can happen in life, a spare tire/fire alarm is just that they are inert and just there while a gun is far more complex and opens up more avenues.

I'm not overly anti-guns, I know many responsible people own them, I just don't see the need for them and am happy living in a culture without them.
    I'd answer yes to many of those questions. Not being prepared for something when you're well within your means to prepare for it is ridiculous. Just as ridiculous as trying to worry about every little tiny thing. The difference here is that our culture is strongly against oppression. Guns aren't just for defending ourselves, it's for keep would-be oppressors off our backs.
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL

Just like in my thread.

enjoy

I'm out.
    you mean like when i said some people buy guns just because they like them?
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm out.
    Finally. Quick, everyone pull out your guns and fire them in the air wrecklessly to celebrate.

Found that he was making no sense, so he decided to troll elsewhere. Good job MFC.

Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    Is this better?

Pro-gun featurette filmed and made by pro-gun US news crew.

You just need to look up the actual story of Tony Martin to realize how crap this report is.

He shot an unarmed intruder in the back whilst he was running away, using an illegally held shotgun (after having lied to the police about how/where he shot them). Brb executing people.
    Last edited by Lightbulbs; 03-20-2013 at 01:13 PM.

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this got e-mailed to me today.

Gotta love the concealed hand gun law!
    Retired Marine and former Pan Am/Delta Pilot John Lovell is Top Gun at Subway Sandwich Shop

Plantation, Florida:
    Last week police were called to investigate an attempted armed robbery: The 71-year-old retired Marine who opened fire on two robbers at a Plantation, Florida, Subway shop late Wednesday, killing one and critically wounding the other, is described as John Lovell, a former helicopter pilot for two presidents. He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, and he works out every day. Mr. Lovell was a man of action Wednesday night.

According to Plantation police, two masked gunmen came into the Subway at
    1949 N. Pine Rd.
    just after 11 p.m.
    There was a lone diner, Mr. Lovell, who was finishing his meal.
    After robbing the cashier, the two men attempted to shove Mr. Lovell into a bathroom and rob him as well.
    They got his money, but then Mr. Lovell pulled his handgun and opened fire.
    He shot one of the thieves in the head and chest and the other in the head.

When police arrived, they found one of the men in the shop, K-9 Units found the other in the bushes of a nearby business.
    They also found cash strewn around the front of the sandwich shop according to Detective Robert Rettig of the Plantation Police Department.

Both men were taken to the Broward GeneralMedicalCenter , where one, Donicio Arrindell, 22, of North Lauderdale died.
    The other, 21-year-old Frederick Gadson of Fort Lauderdale is in critical but stable condition.

Mr. Lovell was a pilot in the Marine Corps, flying former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson.
    He later worked as a pilot for Pan Am and Delta Airlines.

He is not expected to be charged authorities said. ''He was in fear for his life,''
    Detective Rettig said, "These criminals ought to realize that most men in their 70's have military backgrounds and aren't intimidated by idiots."

Something tells me this old Marine wasn't 'in fear for his life', even though his life was definitely at risk.
    The only thing he could be charged with is participating in an unfair fight.
    One 71- year young Marine against two punks.
    Two head shots and one center body mass shot.

Outstanding shooting! That'll teach them not to get between a Marine and his meal.

Florida law allows eligible citizens to carry a concealed weapon.
    Don't you just love a story with a happy ending?

cliffs

70 year old man in restaurant, armed robbers come in, point guns at him, 70 year old marine draws a pistol and drops the attackers.

no merit for allowing law abiding citizens to own firearms?

yea ok....
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL

This thread was fun Made me realise how smart I am compared to the general population.

Just like in my thread.

enjoy

I'm out.
    So you think freedom and liberty are bull****, now your mentality starts to make sense. And ya, we're all just standing idly by while our government tries to strip rights away, we're not actively involved with trying to sway the opinions of decision makers in the government at all. But then again, if you couldn't generalize everything, you'd have no argument.
    Do I even lift?

| MFCi |

Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightbulbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FitStick View Post
    He posts a video in reference to the use of AR-15's, but nice try at condescending someone when you can't even understand the context of that discussion.
    No he didn't, he quoted me and referenced a direct line from my post, the entirety of which had nothing to do with AR-15's.

What are you talking about?

emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes you might see guns as "being prepared", do you also have a nuclear bunker? Do you have a stockpile of medication and food? Do you wear safety gear when driving? Do you have protection against your family tripping at home and smashing their skull open on a desk? My point is there has to be a reasonable limit to how prepared you can be for everything which can happen in life, a spare tire/fire alarm is just that they are inert and just there while a gun is far more complex and opens up more avenues.

I'm not overly anti-guns, I know many responsible people own them, I just don't see the need for them and am happy living in a culture without them.
    I understand your point, and the thing is, I - like many other people - take precautions against everyday accidents. I wear a seatbelt. I have a car with airbags. I obey the speed limits, use my blinkers, etc. If I rode a motorcycle, I would wear a helmet, gloves, jacket, etc. When I run in the morning or at night I have reflective clothing on. My house is "safe". I have fire extinguishers where I think I need them. I have drop down ladders accessible to all second floor windows. And I carry a gun too.

I view my gun just as everything else - a tool for safety. What this really comes down to is that you don't think you need a gun to be prepared for the dangers of everyday life. Agree to disagree. What I think most people don't understand is that the gun I carry on me will never hurt anyone that isn't directly threatening the life/safety of those around me. I hope to God I never have to draw my weapon, but I keep it there just in case.

STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at getting negged just by stating that I don't want to get shot, truth is I don't. Someone got stabbed like 30 meters away from my house, the people where I live are filth. IF they had access to guns as well as knifes i'd be ****ting myself every time I walked at night. I have no qualms about guns in the US, because it's the culture and become of the massive amount of guns in the US which would regulation, or a ban impossible. If I grew up in the US I would be pro-gun, but because I'm English and I am neutral. Couldn't care less about guns, in the US but if I had the right to choose I would not have guns in the UK
    Gotta get hench....brah

Wires greatest Programme ever made.
    Walterwhite forever cooking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151411173- my log to greatness

5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well with what has happened lately in the states can you blame anyone for wanting guns banned? A police officer was fired so decided to kill people to get revenge, a lonely teenager went into a nursery and killed children and teachers, If they were your children that were killed whilst you were at work thinking they were safe and you have to find out your child was killed for no reason except that a loner had a bad day what would you do? Say oh well at least guns are legal to own, doubt it.

As a father of a three year old boy I'm glad I don't live in the states.

5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 5TR0NGMAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by emaytee View Post
    I understand your point, and the thing is, I - like many other people - take precautions against everyday accidents. I wear a seatbelt. I have a car with airbags. I obey the speed limits, use my blinkers, etc. If I rode a motorcycle, I would wear a helmet, gloves, jacket, etc. When I run in the morning or at night I have reflective clothing on. My house is "safe". I have fire extinguishers where I think I need them. I have drop down ladders accessible to all second floor windows. And I carry a gun too.

I view my gun just as everything else - a tool for safety. What this really comes down to is that you don't think you need a gun to be prepared for the dangers of everyday life. Agree to disagree. What I think most people don't understand is that the gun I carry on me will never hurt anyone that isn't directly threatening the life/safety of those around me. I hope to God I never have to draw my weapon, but I keep it there just in case.
    You make a fair point bro, but the police officer who was fired then killed people would have taken some kind of oath to protect the ones he killed. Saying you won't shoot anybody is all well and good but if somebody flips and they have a gun handy they aren't gonna use their fists are they.

R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R3L3NTL3SS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by STAYDENCH View Post
    I had the right to choose I would not have guns in the UK
    Well thanks to living in a chit country, you DON'T have a right to choose anyway.

Originally Posted by 5TR0NGMAN View Post
    Well with what has happened lately in the states can you blame anyone for wanting guns banned? A police officer was fired so decided to kill people to get revenge, a lonely teenager went into a nursery and killed children and teachers, If they were your children that were killed whilst you were at work thinking they were safe and you have to find out your child was killed for no reason except that a loner had a bad day what would you do? Say oh well at least guns are legal to own, doubt it.

Crazies gonna crazy, at some point you have to stop blaming inanimate objects for the doings of criminals and psychos. Ban guns, then all you have to worry about is bombs, arson, knives, chemicals, etc.
    Do I even lift?

| MFCi |

As I a father of three boys, I am glad that I have the ability and common sense to protect my kids.

Where you and I live are worlds apart. In the USA we will not be able to keep guns out of criminals hands. I am not going to give up my right to own a firearm until all the criminals do so as well. Even then the criminals will have to give up knives, bats, bombs, rocks, etc.

RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RThoe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hey dumb fuk watch this.

Misc Firearms Crew
    11B Crew
    Beat LA
    MAGA

So if an armed man broke into your home with a firearm and killed your boy it would be perfectly ok by you that you have no means of protecting yourself or your boy from that intruder(s)? I mean unless you're gonna throw something at the guy with the gun.

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i should know better then to get into these threads, is there any other debate topic when one side is completely uneducated on the topic?

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Most people (especially those who clearly know nothing about firearms) base all their opinions about guns around their use against other human beings. I have put many thousands of rounds downrange at targets purely as a sport, and have yet to have a shot fired at me or ever fired a shot at someone else. Marksmanship in and of itself is an enjoyable hobby.

People make the same mistake with those who study martial arts, assuming it's all about trying to kick someone's ass. It's not. There's plenty of reason to study a martial art for the fitness, camaraderie, sport / competition, or just generally to have a hobby.

The fact that they both have a self-defense side effect isn't the main or only point, merely the point that's focused on by a bunch of largely ignorant internet warriors.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    So if an armed man broke into your home with a firearm and killed your boy it would be perfectly ok by you that you have no means of protecting yourself or your boy from that intruder(s)? I mean unless you're gonna throw something at the guy with the gun.
    Jesus could you be any more ****ing retarded.

If you fukking yanks want to kill each other then go for it, we will watch it on the morning news, no skin off our nose, stupid ****s think having more guns make the country safe, lmfao.

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I mean honestly, it blows my mind to read what some people post in defense of guns as it almost always revolves around people being raped, mugged by gangs or jumped by bigger people. I've never once in my life saw a loved one leave me and thought "well I hope some 220lbs gorilla doesn't rape them today!!", you actually make it sound like you're living in a Mad Max style society and if you legitimately do fear for the safety of you/loved ones that much then it's a sad thing to hear.

Yes guns are an equaliser, my point is that in the UK the need for that equalising power is so rare compared to other day to day hazards that it's not even worth considering the need for them. It's not like guns are just a toy either, them being an equaliser works on both sides of the coin, they allow small weak people to use them to threaten and do harm to others as well.
    I hope for the best but prepare for the worst, that way Im never caught off guard. Do you think the people who where killed in the Colorado theater shooting ever thought they would be gunned down for going to see the new Batman movie? No they did not but it did happen and it could happen again and if it does I want to have a fighting chance and not be a sitting duck.
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who vote for a living.

Misc Firearms Crew
    Bicycle Crew

Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scotyg View Post
    i should know better then to get into these threads, is there any other debate topic when one side is completely uneducated on the topic?
    Emotional topic is emotional.

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I mean honestly, it blows my mind to read what some people post in defense of guns as it almost always revolves around people being raped, mugged by gangs or jumped by bigger people. I've never once in my life saw a loved one leave me and thought "well I hope some 220lbs gorilla doesn't rape them today!!", you actually make it sound like you're living in a Mad Max style society and if you legitimately do fear for the safety of you/loved ones that much then it's a sad thing to hear.

Would apply a lot of previous points to this post as well.

Just because you chose to ignore the fact that people are raped and killed on a daily basis doesn't mean that it doesnt happen - your country included. In the US, 210,000 people are raped a year. One every 2 minutes. Pretty sure those people would have liked to have tools to defend themselves.

I dont see how carrying a small pistol that literally the size of my cell phone is an unreasonable limit. Do I expect to you use it? No. I dont expect a car accident or house fire either. I dont understand how one is more "inert" than another in my hands. They are precautions, and nothing more.

If you fukking yanks want to kill each other then go for it, we will watch it on the morning news, no skin off our nose, stupid ****s think having more guns make the country safe, lmfao.
    Nope, us 'fukking yanks' don't want to kill each other. But stay mad, bro. Oh, and don't forget to smile...

Do I even lift?

| MFCi |

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Resorts to name calling when he runs out of broscience.
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are now out numbered by those who vote for a living.

Misc Firearms Crew
    Bicycle Crew

Solid come back when you have NOTHING of any common sense to say.
    Yeah - you'd have to stand around and watch your boy get shot and probably you too because you'd have NO means of defending yourself front the guy with the gun in your home.

GJ, pal.

are you trying to suggest we should blame the actions of evil people on inanimate objects?

im pretty sure homicide has been around alot longer than firearms have
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST