Closed Thread
    kcruffner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nubreed nutrition

alright guys I've been hearing a lot about nubreed nutrition and I want to give them a try but I'm still kinda skeptical, I'm a natural lifter and I would like to keep it that way, I cannot find much out about them do you guys have any feedback or how reputable they are?

NuBreedFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't blame ya man. Lots of shady things out there but Nubreed Nutrition are legit natural supplements. I've competed with the INBA in 2013 twice and had to urine test both time, passed with flying colors. I DO NOT condone PHs to anyone, too many unwanted sides and I've seen friends mess up with natural test levels in doing so. Our company is based in Michigan, so if you have any questions, just ask any one of us and we'll help you out bro.

Originally Posted by kcruffner View Post
    alright guys I've been hearing a lot about nubreed nutrition and I want to give them a try but I'm still kinda skeptical, I'm a natural lifter and I would like to keep it that way, I cannot find much out about them do you guys have any feedback or how reputable they are?
    NuBreed Nutrition Athlete and Rep

******** : www.********.com/DreamPhysique
    Twitter: @JasenOno
    Instagram : DreamPhysique
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DreamPhysique

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcruffner View Post
    Hmmm...strong first Post...aaaand strong answer..
    to both of you, there is a better way to promote the brand
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Hmmm...strong first Post...aaaand strong answer..
    to both of you, there is a better way to promote the brand
    Interesting. So good they'll think you're juicing!

NuBreedFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very MATURE coming from guys covering their faces...lol
    NuBreed Nutrition Athlete and Rep

******** : www.********.com/DreamPhysique
    Twitter: @JasenOno
    Instagram : DreamPhysique
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DreamPhysique

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NuBreedFreak View Post
    I see what you did there Bane

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    i see what you did there bane
    lofl!!!
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

The fresh prince of dairy chemo29's Avatar
    chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NuBreedFreak View Post
    wait a sec... aren't you covering your face on your avi too?

also, no disrespect nor taking a shot to your marketing approach, but isn't arguing with potential customers bad for business?
    In the other thread you said you didn't have time to reply to customers since you had to be on twitter and instagram, yet you keep posting inane answers that only enhance detraction to the brand you promote.
    I am at a loss of words, please help us help you out
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by chemo29 View Post
    wait a sec... aren't you covering your face on your avi too?

also, no disrespect nor taking a shot to your marketing approach, but isn't arguing with potential customers bad for business?
    In the other thread you said you didn't have time to reply to customers since you had to be on twitter and instagram, yet you keep posting inane answers that only enhance detraction to the brand you promote.
    I am at a loss of words, please help us help you out
    That's why he takes 11 months to reply to threads inquiring about their products. It takes roughly that long for people to forget about the last time he tried to post about the brand :P
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

JoeFury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Guys, you never know til you try... Instead of looking around for reviews, why not study the ingredients and what it's effects are!! I mean, you guys know how to do homework, right?! Mr. Nubreed Freak is a very humble and knowledgeable guy... I compete professionally with the WNBF and I'm gravy. The ENTIRE LINE of Nubreed Nutrition is legit and is my hardest hitting line at my shop. I been on Nubreed for about a year now... And I've never felt better. Been in this business since 06, so I've seen a lot. This stuff is the most consistent in a long time
    Like Water

Originally Posted by JoeFury View Post
    Guys, you never know til you try... Instead of looking around for reviews, why not study the ingredients and what it's effects are!! I mean, you guys know how to do homework, right?! Mr. Nubreed Freak is a very humble and knowledgeable guy... I compete professionally with the WNBF and I'm gravy. The ENTIRE LINE of Nubreed Nutrition is legit and is my hardest hitting line at my shop. I been on Nubreed for about a year now... And I've never felt better. Been in this business since 06, so I've seen a lot. This stuff is the most consistent in a long time
    A lot of people here know their ingredients, but Undisputed for example...you can't really study a prop blend. What's the point in knowing the ingredient if the dosage is blind to you?

Have I tried it? Actually yes. But I prefer more transparency and have liked other products better with full label disclosure.

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On this forum we have Company Promotion section....

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    A lot of people here know their ingredients, but Undisputed for example...you can't really study a prop blend. What's the point in knowing the ingredient if the dosage is blind to you?

Have I tried it? Actually yes. But I prefer more transparency and have liked other products better with full label disclosure.

Arg-in-9. Is awesome dough
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamjeffrey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All your posts seem to have to do with them. Are you a rep? Might want to update your sig to reflect that.
    iAmJeffReY - SC2
    GzaTheGeniuS - hearthstone
    Training

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Arg-in-9. Is awesome dough
    I like 2,6-Diaminohexanoic acid... sounds so powerfull..
    hey..wait.. isnt that just Lysine....

Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I like 2,6-Diaminohexanoic acid... sounds so powerfull..
    hey..wait.. isnt that just Lysine....
    I think Lysine looks cool. It has a Y in it. Statistically proven to be trendier.

Nobody was questioning/talking about efficaciousness. Now that brought it up, they will.