Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Posted this as a thread a while back..

Pretty much say it all

When Rome's in ruins. . . vik880's Avatar
    vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vik880 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - leaving your weights on and walking away. Are you circuiting? Are you done? Wtf.

-people who set up 5 exercise circuits. Srsly???

- curling in front of the db rack and looking pissed off when i reach around to grab a dumbbell.

-old guys in the locker room who will put on a shirt and go comb their hair , balls hanging out. Seriously??

-throwing a stack of weights on a machine and using your entire body to lift it.

Only a few things bug me

JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000) JVDTWG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vik880 View Post
    - leaving your weights on and walking away. Are you circuiting? Are you done? Wtf.?
    this is compounded when they do it on a bench, but don't have a towel on it...

How do i know you are using the bench and those weights?!?

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JVDTWG View Post
    Posted this as a thread a while back..

Pretty much say it all

[youtube]ScEKYCUL6W4
    lol @ #10

Women don't have to put up with that, but when I worked at a gym, complaints about an exhibitionist hanging out, literally, in the men's locker room was a weekly occurance. Right up there with the dude in running shorts that lets the room see his nuts when he straddles a bench.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cr23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's one guy at my gym I can't stand he will lift barbells and scream like he's been stabbed or something and he does it for the whole hour lol

And also the people who leave weights EVERYWHERE like dude put it back for the rest of us to find please

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    adding to mine from before.

dudes with protien or eggs farts. My god it can stink up the weight area NON-stop. the smell just hangs there.

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My biggest complaint right now in the gym are the sh!tty ass dumbbells. They're the ones that you put together with different weight plates (10lbs, 5 lbs, and 2 1/2lbs.) They extremely old, and constantly falling apart. It drives me nuts. The only day I don't use dumbbells is on leg day. Every time I try to use the dumbbells, if I use three different weights, at least one of them is loose. I told my husband this morning that we need to say something to the desk staff about the weights. If they're going to use old weights, they need to have someone in there multiple times a day, making sure that all the dumbbells are tight and not about to break apart. Or just leave a damn alan wrench out for the gym patrons to use to tighten the weights themselves.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't care what people do individually but the campers really upset me. They bring everything to one area (the squat rack) and camp there, when I need to be in & out. The daycare wasn't free! Anyways, I ended up getting a proper home gym because of it, so I haven't been in a gym in 2 years now.

KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000) KCBiggs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And this is why I have a home gym . The only annoyances I get then is if my older brother uses my weights and doesn't de-load/put the frickin' plates away.

Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000) Romina81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    One thing that annoys me is when people superset between machines and hog up the only rack at our gym. Only happens when it's crowded so its not that bad.

DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50) DiannaPrince will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mediumraw View Post
    But heavy perfume in the gym is really gross, blarg.
    Oh, goodness yes. I would actually rather smell sweat and body odor than some of the nauseating, overpowering colognes, perfumes, and super-duper scented deoderants. If I wanted a headache, I would walk into a candle store or Bath & Body Works.

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    adding to mine from before.

dudes with protien or eggs farts. My god it can stink up the weight area NON-stop. the smell just hangs there.

Ummm... girls do this too. Sorry... lots of protein and squatting heavy are a bad combo... Not too lady like, huh? LMAO!!!!

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for these everyone! We work hard in the gym. Sometimes all you can do is roll your eyes and/or laugh. It's nice to see that the lifting hasn't gone so far to your heads that a little laugh isn't "b**ching".

Apparently I'm not the only B**** on the forum since so many responded. This thread is going to prompt me to add a signature.

....CHILAX.... It's not that serious.

I needed those laughs today!

Performax Labs Athlete alison2008's Avatar
    alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha!!

Yesterday morning - doing shoulders, FOCUSED. Ear buds in and putting in work. Some guy says something to me making me take off my ear buds and lose concentration. I have him repeat what he said: "So do DO smile, huh?"

My response: "Sorry dude, I'm in the zone. On a mission that doesn't involve smiling and attracting unwanted conversation in the gym".

So.... my pet peeve is those people who feel the need to interrupt you to talk about pointless crap when you're trying to focus and workout. I think men are intimidated by a strong woman who knows her way around the gym and isn't there to chat.

Originally Posted by Tinyblu View Post
    I don't know what happened yesterday, but it seemed like the gym was packed with "those" folks that make you wanna scream by the end of your workout. Here are a few of the culprits I ran into...

1) The Barbie Doll... You've seen her. She puts on makeup BEFORE she works out and chats on her phone the whole time she's on the
    treadmill. Then she does 50 reps of bicep curls with the pink 3 lb. barbells making sure she flashes her implants every moment (I have
    nothing against implants by the way since I have store-boughts myself)

2) The Disc Jockey... This guy is the worst. Have you ever noticed the guy who takes FOREVER with the flat bench and the Smith machine
    because during his 4 minute rest between sets, he's fiddling with his Ipod. Pick Playlist and lift. Dude! You're benching 135. You don't
    need that much rest!!! It's no wonder you're so SCRAWNY!!!!

3) The Red Neck - He works out in overalls and work boots (Oh, how I wish I was exaggerating), and he reeks of cigarette smoke because he
    just put out his Newport on his way into the gym.

4) Pavorati - In all fairness, I commend this gentelman for coming to the gym, as he's rather large. I'm always excited when I see someone
    working on losing weight, but without fail, about halfway through his workout, he forgets that no one else is jamming to whatever he's
    listening to on his Ipod and he starts to sing... very loudly... very off key. Yesterday he serenaded us with Al Green's "Love and Happiness"
    Ummm... you CAN'T hit those notes!!

The good news... I was extremely entertained yesterday at the gym. I'm no gym rat, and heaven knows that I've got a lot of work to do, but you can't help but laugh at these guys... Happy Tuesday!!!
    National Qualified Bikini Competitor
    Performax Labs Athlete
    Team Smart Shake

PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10) PoisonParadox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by June5750 View Post
    What bugs me is walking into the gym and finding two or three guys hanging out AFtER their workout, talking and sitting on the benches. Why can't they go outside instead of taking up the benches? I go to a small gym where there is only like two benches usually.

Another thing is people who set up these circuits and take forever. There typically is only one set of each thing in my gym, and they will set all of them up and act like no one else is supposed to use them. I wonder if they know they don't own the gym, lol.
    I make it a point to stare at them, ESPECIALLY if it's packed, and go over and ask them if they're using actually using it. " Uh yeah... hey.. You uh, are you guys actually using this?"

They usually flock somewhere else at the point. Or I'll just work around them, kind of making a point. I'm not normally rude or anything, but SERIOUSLY.
    Vae Victis!

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My latest petpeeve - people that don't know how to put down/ drop dumbbells.

Do not drop them on an angle. In fact, there's probably no need to drop them/throw them at all. But if you are going to drop 'em, make sure they hit the ground "flat" - otherwise you're going to bugger 'em and they'll be loose/warped as hell.

And this is something even experienced lifters do
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10) oxcaroline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't stand these habits.

- the dudes who flock and act like they are 12 when they are 20+ while lifting weights.

- people who leave water bottles, phones, headphones, towels, shirts, etc laying on equipment.

RedWine54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cr23 View Post
    There's one guy at my gym I can't stand he will lift barbells and scream like he's been stabbed or something and he does it for the whole hour lol

And also the people who leave weights EVERYWHERE like dude put it back for the rest of us to find please
    DYING, laughing!

Tinyblu --thanks for starting this thread. I enjoyed reading it and laughed a bunch of times because I see all of the pet peeves listed here, six days a week at my gym. If you could only hear my inner monologue on a daily basis.

thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecityignites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a man at my gym who squats 225 and grunts so loud I can hear him through my noise-canceling headphones. Now, I can't squat that much myself, but it still doesn't seem like it warrants that level of loud.
    There's another guy we call the crybaby. Because all he does is lie on the ground and do alternating crunches with an ROM of like 2".

I saw a girl today doing what I can only refer to as "stationary half-lunges" while holding one single 5 or 8 pound dumb bell between her two hands.

Sometimes I see people and I'm not sure who's more confused, me or them.
    I have a vagina so its not my fault I'm a pussy.

There's always room for one more blade, there's always strength for one last breath.

cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OH wow I really enjoyed this thread too, thanks!!!

I also hate Monday nights at the gym! IDK if its just my gym but that is when everyone is like oh hey im going to start working out.... but they have not plan or idea what they are doing so they are just wondering around playing with weights and taking up room.... UGH! Friday night is the best because only the serious and dedicated people will skip going out for drinks to come to the gym lol

bitchfromhell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People who leave the plates on the power rack! I try not to hover if I think someone stepped away between sets because I don't want to be a pain in the ass, so people need to clear their plates off to signal that they're done.

Also: people who hover and passive-aggressively watch me from 5 feet away, even after I tell them I only have 1 or 2 sets left

JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JaimeBarr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When people take every bench and bar in the gym, create their own little set-up, and take up the ENTIRE area as if it's their own home. They workout for close to 2 hours, chatting and laughing in between, oblivious to the fact that they are hogging practically every necessary item. And they couldn't care less. And this isn't a slow gym, it's Golds and it's ALWAYS packed! I seriously could not find a flat bench once in the entire gym because they had FIVE of them so they could jump on them in their circuit workout. GRRRR.

flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flyfreefit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A few things really, really peeve me.

1. When dudes ask if they can "work-in" my squats.
    Really, bro? You want me to give you permission to watch me bounce my rear up and down from close proximity? No.

2. When people walk dangerously near the bar while I'm mid-set.
    Oh yeah, you definitely won't feel these two plates when I drop them on your head, go ahead and grab your weights from the rack I'm using, asshat.

3. When people ask if I'm using the (identical) bench next to the one I'm currently using, especially mid-set.
    Thanks for asking, man, I was totally going to move to that bench... this one was just not giving me the right vibes.

4. When people count out loud. Count in your motherfKing head the same way everyone else is, bro. You're throwing me the FK off.
    One... two... seventy-eight... twenty-one... ARRRrggh!

Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post

2. When people walk dangerously near the bar while I'm mid-set.
    Oh yeah, you definitely won't feel these two plates when I drop them on your head, go ahead and grab your weights from the rack I'm using, asshat.
    OMG - So much this!

Was doing 90 kg (200 lbs) ATG squats the other night and twice some douche bag cut around me to grab a 2.5 kg (5 lbs) plate for his weighted pull ups.... Like the squat rack right in the corner is the only place that has plates?!?

anonymous
    ****ty music. Why can't we get the Rocky soundtrack blasting every now and again? 'Hearts on Fire' is enough to make anyone a champion.

MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000) MadCatLady is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flyfreefit View Post

4. When people count out loud. Count in your motherfKing head the same way everyone else is, bro. You're throwing me the FK off.
    One... two... seventy-eight... twenty-one... ARRRrggh!
    You should shout out random numbers to put them off. "12, 89, 3 and a half" lol

Today I was doing bent over rows. And some sweaty dude comes and stands with his arse practically in my face. Wtf?

Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sporklift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hate people who don't put their weights back, but the other day i was trying out a new technique for deadlifting and strained my back. I couldn't bend down, and i had loaded up 2 plates on each sidce (don't laugh i know ). Was trying my very hardest to put the weights back was only able to put back 1 plate. I felt very bad that i had left 3 plates and the bar on the floor.

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mediumraw View Post
    My gym related pet peeve is when I see people complaining about what girls wear and do at the gym. Does it affect your workout that someone (me, for example) wears makeup to the gym? It makes me feel good, it makes me stay longer and train harder. And well, if some barbie type girl wants to work out with 3lb weights, I couldn't care less about that either. More space in the squat rack for me.

Post related, the only thing that really bothers me are people who directly affect my workout - people sitting on equipment I'd like to use while texting (not resting, just sitting) people who walk into my little bubble of space while I'm working, or anyone curling RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DUMBBELL RACK. I hate that.
    This.

Makeup/no makeup - I dun curr what's going on on your face. Whatever makes you feel motivated enough to actually be in the gym.

Same applies to clothes. When I go, I'm very focused on myself and don't look at people's clothes and hair. The only things that bugs me are people in the way of equipment or prolonged texting between sets while I'm waiting for the same equipment (rarely happens when they notice someone is waiting for it) and not putting weights back. Also, don't invade my personal space bubble.

Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Salfies13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Laughing is the only way to get through encountering pet peeves...

Here's my recent list:
    *Walking completely away from a machine (EX. Walking to a water fountain across the gym) and then the guy comes up to me and says "Oh uhh I still had one more set." What do you think I'm going to do? Stop in the middle of my set, so you can start yours? No. I'm going to finish while you wait there.

*people who spit their water on the gym floor...I really do not know what triggers this, but I've seen it from guys and girls. It's strange...Can anyone answer?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Salfies13 View Post
    Laughing is the only way to get through encountering pet peeves...

Here's my recent list:
    *Walking completely away from a machine (EX. Walking to a water fountain across the gym) and then the guy comes up to me and says "Oh uhh I still had one more set." What do you think I'm going to do? Stop in the middle of my set, so you can start yours? No. I'm going to finish while you wait there.

*people who spit their water on the gym floor...I really do not know what triggers this, but I've seen it from guys and girls. It's strange...Can anyone answer?
    Glad I haven't encountered the water-spitting at my gym..