View Poll Results: Did You Find This Review Helpful?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Yes & I'll have to look at this next time I purchase a pre-workout

1 25.00%
    gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up HIT Supplements, Igniter Extreme Raspberry Lemonade [Video Review] FREE SAMPLE

H.I.T. Supplements

Pre-Workout

IGNITER EXTREME-
    RASPBERRY LEMONADE

-=Click Here/Above To Purchase From The BB.com Store=-

Direction for Use:
    For use as a dietary supplement, add 1 scoop to 4-8 ounces of cold water 30-45 minutes prior to training. Mix until completely dispersed. Drink immediately. For an extreme effect, mix 2 scoops with 8-16 ounces of cold water.
    Taste:
    I started off mixing Igniter Extreme with 1 scoop to 4-8 ounces of cold water but later discovered I liked the taste with more water, roughly 22 oz with 2 scoops. There wasn't a very strong lemonade flavor but a dominant berry flavoring that was good. It's unlike other pre-workouts; it's not something you dread drinking pre-workout, it's a nice drink on the way to the gym or directly pre.

Mixability:
    You can experiment for yourself which amount of water works best for you for taste/mixability. No problems in this area.

Price:
    Currently $35.97 on Bodybuilding.com. You can decide yourself based on the formula/servings,etc. what your thoughts are on that.

Experience/Overall:
    Almost done with the bottle, a couple more servings left. I wasn't supplementing with creatine, beta-alanine, etc. before implementing this product into my daily consumption. With the addition of Igniter Extreme my lifts have continuously been improving every workout, endurance has been improving, and the mirror is looking better and better. Unfortunately I'm not able to tell the amounts of each ingredient but it seems, from my experience, the serving size is efficient. I plan to continue using Creatine/BA after this runs out and interested to see if anything changes. The energy level from this isn't on the level of Craze, Jack3d, etc. but you definitely notice it and it lasts throughout your workout. If you're looking for that intense energy rush, I wouldn't point you in this direction. However, I have enjoyed using the product and if you're looking to try something different, give this a look.

Who wants a sample?
    Will send a sample or two out to forum member(s) to try out for themselves. All I ask is that you post in this review after receiving your sample stating your thoughts on the product, simple enough? If you're interested, just post in this thread stating so.

******** Page - Click Here
    Twitter Page - Click Here

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very cool video review!

I would love to give this a try and than review it.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Very cool video review!

I would love to give this a try and than review it.
    Thanks brah!

I'm gonna leave this open for a few days before choosing someone, but glad to hear you're interested in giving it a try!

PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PaC-mAn8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My dude......always coming through

Appreciate it Troy!

Sir, thank you.

Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greenmilktea has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Give me a sample sir! I'd love to make a review for this product of yours!

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    Thanks brah!

I'm gonna leave this open for a few days before choosing someone, but glad to hear you're interested in giving it a try!
    I wont lie what made me curious about it was because of the logo lol. Reminds me of the Punisher logo =P. But I'm always up to trying new pre workouts!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Panda84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can I get a sample?

mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mymonkeyballs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can i get a sample? Thanks

LegEvil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Yes, I would like to try this pre-workout supplement

I have just begun using a pre-workout and very curious to try others, please send me a sample. Thanks