Jakob69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to turn life around....PLEASE HELP!

I am very new to this and have just started working out again about a month ago. I go the my gym 6 nights a week from 11:00 pm until about 1:00 a.m. I would like however to start going in the morning and at night. But i currently do 15 Minutes of cardio at the beginning and 30 minutes on the elliptical at the end of the workout. In between lift weights ( bench, chest press, triceps, ect) I am looking to burn alot of fat and lose weight in the next 4 months. I am 5'8 and weigh 250 pounds, but i have a stalky build so i don't look like i do. I also started eating healthy and dieting. Mostly chicken and veggies. i'm also taking creatine and a post workout protein shake. Has anyone ever had any results with this? or any other method? i would like to find someone who has been in my shoes and has turned their life around. I would like to keep my bulky image, just lose the fat in my belly and arms to show more definition. Thanks.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Get rid of your misconceptions
    2. Calculate your calories and macros
    3. Eat about 20% less calories than you burn each day while still meeting minimum protein and fat. Get the remainder of cals from carbs.
    4. Buy a kitchen scale and weigh everything that you eat.
    5. Count calories using a site like MyFitnessPal. Here's how to count properly.
    6. Lift heavy weights to preserve muscle mass, on a program like Starting Strength. Why not your own routine? Read this.
    7. If nothing happens after 3 weeks, reexamine calculations, and eat less.

-Credit to dmacdonal9 for the list.

FitnessJK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessJK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessJK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessJK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessJK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessJK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FitnessJK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jakob69 View Post
    I am very new to this and have just started working out again about a month ago. I go the my gym 6 nights a week from 11:00 pm until about 1:00 a.m. I would like however to start going in the morning and at night. But i currently do 15 Minutes of cardio at the beginning and 30 minutes on the elliptical at the end of the workout. In between lift weights ( bench, chest press, triceps, ect) I am looking to burn alot of fat and lose weight in the next 4 months. I am 5'8 and weigh 250 pounds, but i have a stalky build so i don't look like i do. I also started eating healthy and dieting. Mostly chicken and veggies. i'm also taking creatine and a post workout protein shake. Has anyone ever had any results with this? or any other method? i would like to find someone who has been in my shoes and has turned their life around. I would like to keep my bulky image, just lose the fat in my belly and arms to show more definition. Thanks.
    Don't waste your time. You'll regret it like I did.
    Get on a program.
    Try Procycle12. It's the best in my opinion.
    They changed my life.

Good Luck
    Last edited by FitnessJK; 03-19-2013 at 02:40 PM.