Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MPOW12 and Formutech Nutriton Present Endurance BCAA plus log

Hello, I'm a 22 year old senior, I play college football and we are currently in week 9 of our off season training and start a combination of lifting and spring practice this week. I have been blesssed enough to log the Endurance BCAA plus by Formutech Nutrition and im excited for the upcoming weeks to have this put into my stack. With both practice and lifiting I think it wil be a great time to use their supplement and I am a big user of BCAA's for recovery after workouts and activity.

Again I just want to thank Formutech Nutrition for this opportunity, this is my first log of supplements, if anyone has a question about the product, my workouts or college football feel free to post here or message me.

Thanks

Last edited by MPow12; 03-18-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    Not a rep!
    22 Year old Senior in college, playing College Football!
    Have a question feel free to message

MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The product profile consists of:

L-Leucine - 3.5grams
    L-Glutamine - 2.5 grams
    Beta Alanine - 2 grams
    L-Isoleucine - 1.8 grams
    L-Valine - 1.8 grams
    Citrulline Malate - 1 gram
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate - 1,000 milligrams
    Vitamin B6 - 10 mg
    Calories - 0

Servings per container - 30
    Serving size - 1 scoop (14.47g)

Flavor: MELON

Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop in 20 ounces of water. 1-2 times daily
    Not a rep!

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN4SOMERESULTS!

What position do you play? Looking at your avi I'd guess WR or QB?

Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    IN4SOMERESULTS!

What position do you play? Looking at your avi I'd guess WR or QB?
    Yeap you are right .. I play wide receiver
    Not a rep!

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im in! Excited for some Football Playing!
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In to see workouts and progress
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Tuesday 3/19/2013

Took 1 scoop today with 20oz of water because of a hard workout yesterday. My first thought was that it tasted pretty good, I like the melon flavor. I thought it was a little sweet but I think mixing it with a little more water would make it a little less sweet and more satisfactory for me since I dont like really sweet things during my workout. Some Bcaa's I have tried before break down or contents settle to the bottom of the cup when sitting and this one did not, it was easily mixed and very consistent. My roomate tried a little and loved the tasted said it was like "kool aid". This was a good intro for the product, I'm looking forward to taking it tomorrow intra workout for upper body day. This is just my initial feelings about the product I will do a full product review after a few doses with more workouts
    Not a rep!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the initial review !! The taste is actually one of my favorite things. All I drink is this and water
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Thanks for the initial review !! The taste is actually one of my favorite things. All I drink is this and water
    I have to agree it is one of the best that I have tried taste wise .. I like it better than the taste of the xtend
    Not a rep!

Wednesday 3/20/2013

Today we had lifting in the weight room, this BELOW is what I did. I took one scoop mixed with 24 oz of water intra workout, still a little sweet for me but then again I'm not much of a person to like sweet things. It gave me some extra energy during the workout, I don't use pre workouts so this helps when it comes to getting a little more push when in the weight room. Some intra BCAA's I have used before help me hold some pump in my arms during and after the workout, I didn't feel alot today but then again we didnt do much arms, so we will see about that as time goes on. I did like however that after a 12 days off of lifting and taking it the day after my workout, I felt no soreness which was AWESOME!! it has really helped with recovery after day 1 and thats the best thing about it so far. Tomorrow we do not work out it is the day before our first spring practice so I plan on mixing a scoop or two in a gallon of water and sipping on it through out to day. I'll be looking forward to this and will post my results tomorrow, hoping for going with two days after workouts with no soreness!!

Push Press: 6x3
    166 180 191 204 204

Incline Bench: 5, 3, 1, 5, 3
    115 166 200 225 225

Pull-ups: 3 sets AMAP
    15 12 10

Single leg split Squat: 3x6 [each leg]
    50 55 60

Kettlebell Snatch: 3x5 [each arm]
    55 55 55

Stability Ball Leg Curl: 3x10

Manual kneck: 4 ways x 10

Ab Variation: 3 sets - 10lb weight

Toe Touches - 30
    Ab rotationals - 20
    V-Ups - 10

TOTAL WORKOUT TIME: 1 HOUR
    Not a rep!

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MPow12 View Post
    I have to agree it is one of the best that I have tried taste wise .. I like it better than the taste of the xtend
    We here that a lot

and no DOMS FTW.

Thursday 3/21/12

Today I mixed two scoops of Endurance Bcaa plus into a gallon of water and sipped on it periodically throughout the day to help with recovery from yesterdays workout. I only drank half a gallon since it is my off day and I wanted to save some of it for tomorrow to drink throughout the day before our first spring practice. I felt very minimal soreness today which was really awesome and let me just say that, mixing two scoops is more than plenty for a whole gallon! I still thought it tasted very good, even though it had way more water than reccommendend, there were no watering down effects and THE TASTE IS STILL GREAT!! Tomorrow will be the ultimate test for the product, we go through our first extensive practice of the off season and we have another the following day on Saturday so I will definitely get to feel out the full effects of Endurance BCAA as far as recovery.
    LET'S GO!!
    Not a rep!

hope it keeps workin for ya !

and yeah man the taste of this stuff is freakin amazing.

Go hard at practice

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Friday 3/22/13

Today I finished my half gallon and as usual it tasted GREAT! .. no soreness during practice and felt very engergized, i usually dont supplement a BCAA during this time of training but Endurace has definately changed my mind. Onto tomorrow for morning practice and some more BCAA's hoping to see the same results as yesterday and today after a long practice!!!
    Not a rep!

Sunday 3/24/13

Had two succesful practices friday and saturday and was for the most part soreness free. Took the day of from endurance today and i will mix one scoop with half a gallon tomorrow and drink through out the day before and after practice. Hope to see the same results with a full week of practice this week. I still cannot brag enough on the taste of this product, it is my favorite flavor of all my intraworkout supplements! great product will review again tomorrow!
    Not a rep!

thanks for the solid reviews!

people ask you why you're drinking mouth wash?

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

I don't ever take a day off of Endurance. On my rest days, i sip on Endurance throughout the day. Unless I run out, but always have a backup with PERFORM

Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    I don't ever take a day off of Endurance. On my rest days, i sip on Endurance throughout the day. Unless I run out, but always have a backup with PERFORM
    Thats a good way to live!! haha
    Last edited by MPow12; 03-26-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    Not a rep!

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    thanks for the solid reviews!

people ask you why you're drinking mouth wash?
    HAHA all the time !!
    Not a rep!

Tuesday 3/26/13

Today was a day off from practice but not off from the weight room!! So instead of sipping on Endurance during the day I took it to the weight room with me as my intraworkout drink. 1 scoop mixed in 24 oz of water for another great tasting drink! Today was an all around training day we did upper body and lower body since it was the only day in the weight room this week. The workout is BELOW. Going into today after having my gallon and one scoop yesterday I had no soreness from practice whatsoever, I jumped straight into workouts after a dynamic warm up. One thing that I do notice about the product is the the extra energy that I get from the product to push through to my next reps and sets. I feel like I can keep going beyond my regular performance, even in a tough day in the weight facility after a day of a 2 hour practice. The drink as always tastes awesome and my recovery so far through this log has been awesome, no muscle soreness hardly at all, and thats a big lifesafer when you are needing to compete at high levels and you switch between practice and lifting every other day and sometimes on the same day! Tomorrow as usual I will sip on a gallon with some Endurance BCAA in it before and after practice. On to better results!

Tuesday 3/26/13

IN the weight room!

Hang clean: 6x3
    176 190 203 217 217

Speed Squat with Bands: 6x3
    155 155 155 170 170 170

2 Board bench press: 5, 3, 1, 5, 3
    155 230 275 305 305

Rack Pull: Under hand/ 3x AMAP
    30 15 14

Barbell curl {super set} Band curl : 3x8
    65 65 65

Hip Circuit: Hip groin movement x2

Core: Stabilization x2
    Front 1 min
    Left 45 sec
    Right 45 sec

Not a rep!

glad you're liking the product and it's helping ya out with soreness. a gallon is a lot of water-good job on that too. I feel like a lot of people under estimate how much water you need to drink, and endurance probably makes it easier to do it

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

They dont call Endurance, Endurance for no reason.

Yesterday I had one scoop of endurance mixed in a gallon of water, I drank half of the gallon before and half of the gallon after practice, no soreness in the legs and its nearing the end of the week. I am going to do the same thing today with the gallon and had a great practice yesterday and hoping to finish the week strong. Endurance so far has been a great all around product, I love drinking it on off days, before and after practice becuase it is the best when it comes to recovery and i do believe it is helping my stamina on the field. The worst thing you want to do is when doing pre pracice is go outisde to do some sprints and a dynamic warm up and feel dead legged and before this product that was an issue for me, now its a thing of the past. Ill post later about the practice and my thoughts following it !
    Not a rep!

Thanks for the positive remarks an reviewing.

We love the details

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Monday 4/1/13

Had a great Easter weekend and have a full two weeks of lifting and practice until the spring game ! Today I mixed two scoops of endurance in one gallon of water I will drink half the gallon today and half the gallon on Wednesday. Tomorrow we lift so I will use 1 scoop In water for an intraworkout drink .. Hopefully another great week of results!
    Not a rep!

I ran out of endurance so I'm jealous you get a gallon....

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

I will be posting pictures of what the product looks like as I use it

Here is one gallon mixed with one scoop, I sipped on this throughout the day yesterday. The taste is perfect in the gallon mixture

Not a rep!

Tuesday 4/2/13

Yesterday I sipped on the gallon of water with one scoop of Endurance BCAA plus, before and after practice and I didn't even need an ice bath. Very little soreness going into the weight room. I was very tired after practice yersterday and leading into today, so I used endurance as my intraworkout drink and killed an upper and lower body workout today. The workout I did is BELOW, and a picture of what the intraworkout drink is BELOW. It's going to be a grueling week, with 4 more practices and one more workout. I am looking forward to Endurance pulling me through.

Tuesday 4/2/13

In the workout facility two times this week, we have two weeks of spring ball left and will be getting back in the weight room more and more!

Power Clean: 3x3, 3x2
    170 200 214 228 242 257

Box Squats: 6x3
    200 216 231 246 262 262

DB Incline bench: 3x8 Alternate reps
    65 70 70

Skull Crushers: 3x8
    70, 75, 85

Band Pull aparts: 3x12 Controlled Reps

Wide Grip Pulldown: 4x8
    130 140 150 150

Core Stabilization: 2 sets
    Front : 1 min
    Left: 45 sec
    Right: 45 sec

Here is one scoop of Endurance BCAA pluse mixed with 24 oz of water
    Not a rep!

do you get asked alllll the time why you're drinking mouth wash?

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Originally Posted by MPow12 View Post

Here is one scoop of Endurance BCAA pluse mixed with 24 oz of water
    What a purty color.