Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tuesday 4/4/2013

Yesterday we were on the field for practice and today we were in the weight room. The workout is BELOW. What else can I say about this product? This product has has been such a great supplement for me that I want to make it a part of my regular stack. It has kept me ontop my game by allowing me to work with but very minimal soreness through this whole spring practice. The only draw back for me is that it can get sweet when mixed as an intraworkout which can be totally fixed with just adding more water, possible taking a gallon into the workout. Haha and the fact that people think I'm drinking mouthwash! Its mixibility is great, no reminants left in the bottom, it breaks down very well, and the flavor is great. Looking forward to finishing the toughest week of spring ball with no soreness thanks to Endurance BCAA plus, I will be sad to reach the bottom of this bottle!

Thursday 4/4/13

Practiced yesterday and in the weight room today

Hang snatch: 3x3 3x2
    work up to 135

Rack press: 5, 3, 1, 5, 5, 3
    149 186 225 250 255 255

Pull ups: underhand 3 x AMAP
    15 15 15

Single leg DB RDL: 3x6 (each leg)
    50 55 60

KB Swings: 3x15
    55 55 55

Reverse Hypers: 3x15

Manual neck: 1x10

Scissor abs

TOTAL WORKOUT TIME: 1 HOUR
    Not a rep!
    22 Year old Senior in college, playing College Football!
    Have a question feel free to message

MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MPow12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Saturday 4/6/12

With a very strenous week this week, from lifitng twice and practice four times, and a 100 play scrimmage today, endurance has came through when I needed it most. I have stayed away from muscle soreness all week and it has been so helpful in keeping an athletic adavantage over others. I can go out to practice and not have to worry about having dead leg becuase of no endurance, and muscle soreness. this product is truly a great product and I believe in it whole heartedly. It will definately be a part of my stack through out summer workouts and throughout the season next year. My routine for the week was sipping on one to two scoops in a gallon during the days I had practice and mixing one scoop in 24 oz of water during my workouts as an intraworkout drink.
    Not a rep!

Monday 4/8/13

Today we did an in facility workout which is below and I used 1 scoop mixed in 24 oz of water in an intraworkout drink. The more I have used the product the more I have came to like the taste of the products sweetness, it has grown on me and sadly I'm getting very low on my products supply. Through the whole spring practice time it has not lost any effects and my body has not gotten used to any of the effects. Still every day that I used it, which is every day, it is still effective and I plenty of stamina and no muscle soreness it is a great product. I recommend it for all stacks!

Clean pull: 3x3 2x2
    204 235 251 266 282 282

Back squat: 5, 3, 1, 3, 5
    208 260 312 347 312

Standing Db overhead press: 3x8
    45 50 55

Barbell curl: 3x8
    65 85 95

Partner Band Scarecrows: 2x10

Db low row: 3x8 each arm
    95 95 95

Core stabilization: 2 x 10
    middle- 1 min
    right- 1 min
    left- 1 min

TOTAL WORKOUT TIME : 1 HOUR
    Not a rep!

Monday 4/10/13

I'm down to just a couple scoops left, which definately is a bummer! Tuesday we had a practice which it was pretty hot, right around mid 70's. I sipped on one scoop of Endurance in a gallon before and after practice. Endurance kept me going strong the whole practice after a big day of squats on Monday. Waking up on Tuesday I was a little sore but after using Endurance, leading into practice and after a good stretch I was soreness free and was able to keep competing at a high level. Today I used one scoop in 24 oz of water as an intraworkout and I still had plenty of energy and had no soreness, the workout is BELOW. Tomorrow we have a day off so I will continue to sip on Endurance through saturday, one scoop a day, half a gallon before and after practice, and as always will expect great results. I wish there was a greater variety flavors becuase I know they would all be great and I would like to switch it up when I buy my new tub of Endurance.
    Here is the workout that we did today:

Hang clean: 3x3 3x2
    162 190 203 217 230 244

Bench press: 5, 3, 1, 3, 5
    175 220 263 295 263

Rack pulls: 3x AMAP
    25 15 10

Single leg split squat: 3x6 (each leg)
    50 55 60

Kb snatch: 3x5 (each arm)

Stability leg ball curl: 3x10 (each leg)

Manual kneck: 1x10

Ab circuit: 2 sets
    30 toe touches
    20 rotationals
    10 v-ups

TOTAL WORKOUT TIME: 1 HOUR
    Not a rep!

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    do you get asked alllll the time why you're drinking mouth wash?
    Hahaha I was asked today if i was drinking a antifreeze
    Not a rep!

Friday 4/12/13

Had a great practice today, and have an early practice. Been sipping on Endurance all day and have one scooped mixed in a gallon for tomorrow! This product has been great for me I have forgotten what sorness is like ! I am sad that I only have a few scoops left. This product gives me the extra endurance to get the most out of practice and the most our of my workouts, it will definitely be a part of my stack! I have recommended this to all my friends and football players
    Not a rep!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MPow12 View Post
    Friday 4/12/13

Had a great practice today, and have an early practice. Been sipping on Endurance all day and have one scooped mixed in a gallon for tomorrow! This product has been great for me I have forgotten what sorness is like ! I am sad that I only have a few scoops left. This product gives me the extra endurance to get the most out of practice and the most our of my workouts, it will definitely be a part of my stack! I have recommended this to all my friends and football players
    Thanks for recommending it to others! I recommend it to everyone I know. Stuff is too good to be true.

Blast it hard with your last few scoops. Then let us have a final review /10

Yeah Buddy!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Tuesday 4/16/13

I am sad to say that this is my last log of this product, but what is not bad is that I have found a great product worthy for everyone to use and it is a superior BCAA product. You can take this product pre, intra, post workout and gives you plenty of Endurance whenever needed. I play college football and we have an extensive off season workout program along with spring practice and this product has been perfect for both types of actvity. My typical usage was a gallon with one to two scoops of Endurance bcaa plus on days with practice and one scooped mixed in 24 oz of water as an intraworkout drink during workouts. This product helped me in every way possible. I cannot remember the last time I had soreness in my muscles from workouts while using this product, and on days that we have practice after a day of lifting it used to be common to be very tired and have soreness in the muscles during practice, but with this product I was able to keep going with plenty of intensity and no delayed onset muscle soreness. I really love the taste of melon they did a great job with the fomula and the mixibility was great, no chunks whatsoever. In the store I rated this product 10/10 overall and a 10/10 on the taste. On this review I definitely give it another 10/10 for being one of the best BCAA products out there, it will definitely be a part of my stack and I recommend everyone to use this product!

Once again I want to thank Formutech Nutrition for allowing me to log Endurance BCAA plus it has been a great opportunity and hope that I can log for them again in the future, They truly have created a superior product

Thanks again Formutech if there is anything else I can do let me know.
    Not a rep!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for such a solid review!!! If you could just rate it on the bodybuilding store that would be amazing. Thanks again man
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review!

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    thanks for such a solid review!!! If you could just rate it on the bodybuilding store that would be amazing. Thanks again man
    One step ahead of you man! Already rated it in the store .. Thanks again for the opportunity !
    Not a rep!

Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    Great review!
    Thank you again for the opportunity !
    Not a rep!