latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ITT: Zombie Apocalypse

fukin love the walking dead

if there were to be a zombie apocalypse:

pick 2 people in the world you'd wanna be with

pick a location you'd try to get to

and pick 3 items you'd want to have (excluding food/water) (gun is one thing, u may choose 3 guns if you'd like. same goes for other ish)
    Olympic ball shaver

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girlfriend & doctor (start da dere safe repopulation)

Steel a big ass mofuking boat. Just sail around n shet. (wouldn't be many zombies in the ocean nomsayin?)

Sniper, shet load of ammo and laptop (gota keep tmiscing)

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlexxVann View Post
    Steel a big ass mofuking boat. Just sail around n shet. (wouldn't be many zombies in the ocean nomsayin?)
    Till you run out of fuel of course...
    Would be better to just live on an ocean liner or something. Turn it into a town, kinda like rivet city from fallout 3.
    If you were actually trying to repopulate, it wouldn't work too well, since the hull would eventually erode. A fertile island with a barbed wire fence (just in case) would be best.
    *Wish I was dead crew*

SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SYCOIZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    girlfriend and dad.

i duno somewhere safe

ford raptor, ak 47 and my machete

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm so phucking addicted to The Walking Dead. Best chit ever, srs.

I would pick my bro, and my gf.

I guess either a farm or the coast (depending on which one is easier to get to)

Item 1: A semi-automatic rifle with some sort of ACOG-ish scope and a detachable bayonet at the end.
    Item 2: Some sort of well built, silent and fuel efficient vehicle if going to farm, or the same but for a boat if going to the coast.
    Item 3: A bag/container with a large amount of medical supplies.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you seem like a douche cause you're making fun of people you don't even know. That's why I negged you earlier. Called some hairy dude chewbaca, **** off with that ****. And the only true reason someone is going to make fun of someone for lifting is because they flaunt it but they don't even look like they lift. There ya go. you douche.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    you seem like a douche cause you're making fun of people you don't even know. That's why I negged you earlier. Called some hairy dude chewbaca, **** off with that ****. And the only true reason someone is going to make fun of someone for lifting is because they flaunt it but they don't even look like they lift. There ya go. you douche.
    Ur 1 cheeky kunt m8 u r.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Staudtyyy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by latatat View Post
    fukin love the walking dead

if there were to be a zombie apocalypse:

pick 2 people in the world you'd wanna be with

pick a location you'd try to get to

and pick 3 items you'd want to have (excluding food/water) (gun is one thing, u may choose 3 guns if you'd like. same goes for other ish)
    Jenna Renee for sex0rz and DLB because she can shoot a gun.
    On a boat in the ocean. Don't think zombies can swim
    I want a pack a punched ray gun, max ammo, and insta kill
    https://twitter.com/#!/ericSTAUDTY
    Instagram: ericSTAUDTY

*DBZ Crew*
    *Always Hungry Crew*
    OΥΔΕΝ ΔΙΑΣΠΑΣΕΙ ΗΜΑΣ
    DedFit Apparel

amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amenccm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Staudtyyy View Post
    Jenna Renee for sex0rz and DLB because she can shoot a gun.
    On a boat in the ocean. Don't think zombies can swim
    I want a pack a punched ray gun, max ammo, and insta kill
    No revive?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFzW3kjvba8
    *Wish I was dead crew*

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the girlfriend and my mate liam who i have spent hours upon hours planning out what we will do during a zombie apocalypse

the important thing to do first is not to panic and try to flee or rush of to get supplies, this is because there will be lots of other people doing this which leads to a greater chance of coming across a horde of zombies. simply bunker down for a week or so, if you need supplies you can raid houses in your street which are deserted. this also gives you time to plan out where and what to do depending on the situation.

to keep in line with the thread weapons i would have are a machete, cross bow and some form of a gun as a back up in emergencies (you want to stay as quiet as possible)

you will probably not be able to stay in the same place for 2 long unless you have the skills and access to a food supply (hunting, farming, etc), you will also need a fresh water supply that you know has not been contaminated

KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50) KenyonDonaldson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would gather my close mates and gf, take the ute's and head into the country. Aint noboby gonna find you in the australian outback man, zombie or human. The biggest issue would be survival from the weather and conditions. Would have to start learning some bear grylls stuff, shame native aboriginals cant teach how to live off the land anymore.

I get seasick so boats would probably not be the nicest thing.

lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnbc96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Skilzzy, zaptos.

Fenlend

condoms,condoms and condoms.

maybe some birth control pills for skilzzy.
    Dark mahogany or veneer

horse,trout,eddy,bigmanblood,stuart