Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hopefully not too late a revival comment, motivating thread.

- As I saw my physique change, made me want to better myself in all other aspects of life.
    - Sloots be mirin. SO shallow. Literally disregard the open ones coming onto me. Much prefer those innocent ones.
    - Can't remember the last time I've met someone new and diet/lifting hasn't been brought up on their part.
    - Went through 2 of the worst months of my life, lifting kept me sane. Now it's above everything. (On par with studies obvs.)
    - That feel when you bump into that girl you like and you're pumped and she's just there picking her jaw up off the floor. Like ******* on a rollercoaster
    "I remember when I used to throw coins at the end of a girls road into the lake, and used to make a wish for her to love me."

*Med School Crew*
    *Emma Watson, Barbara Pavlin and Astrid Berges-frisbey are my 10/10 crew*
    *Reps Gzus & iifymbro on site crew*
    *Autumn walks with Emma Watson while drinking coffee crew*

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) roushrsh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BeansnToast View Post
    Hopefully not too late a revival comment, motivating thread.

- As I saw my physique change, made me want to better myself in all other aspects of life.
    - Sloots be mirin. SO shallow. Literally disregard the open ones coming onto me. Much prefer those innocent ones.
    - Can't remember the last time I've met someone new and diet/lifting hasn't been brought up on their part.
    - Went through 2 of the worst months of my life, lifting kept me sane. Now it's above everything. (On par with studies obvs.)
    - That feel when you bump into that girl you like and you're pumped and she's just there picking her jaw up off the floor. Like ******* on a rollercoaster

Facial aesthetics + height + jacked.
    **** you
    Glutes same size as chest crew

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Girls seem to like me more. I catch girls eye ****ing me. Still having trouble getting the girls I want. Feels. We gone make it.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YesMeister View Post
    - non lifters share their broscience with me ( no thanks jeff )
    - sloots grab my glutes everytime i go to the club
    - realised how shallow people truely are, used to be fat got bullied for it. Once i looked like i lifted they wanted to be friends told them to phuck off
    - people ask me to check their form on diffrent exercises quite a lot
    - only interested in girls that lifts
    Real life bro
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BTBAM View Post
    More respect, from guys and girls alike. If you are decently aesthetic, and are modest about it, people really respect that. Don't be a cocky douche just cause you are jacked. I am always willing to help and give genuine advice to people who ask, even if I don't think they will actually heed my advice. That being said, I will absolutely go out of my way if someone generally seems interested in the knowledge I am willing to part.

People also seem to let you get away with a lot more. Sometimes this can be a bad thing, but is usually a good thing. Most guys don't **** with you if your traps are popping out of your shirt, such as in a bar situation when people can be abrasive and hostile. One time I was completely hammered at a festival and I took a piss in the crowd, and it landed on some guys foot. He turned around ready to fight basically (I would too), and I apologized to him while still pissing. He couldn't believe it, but basically just turned back around and moved out of the blast radius of my piss rebound. I'm not proud of it, but just goes to show you what a difference it can make. And I am only 5' 8" - can't imagine the level of respect that a larger man commands. Well actually I can - I have a friend who is 6'4" 240, ex D1 baller - aesthetic and great looks. The amount of pussy the guy pulls is ridiculous.... When will it be my turn.

Made me continue to keep lean bulking. Was gonna stop, it's getting hard to fill out now. Waiting for the dream of in and around 230~lbs. Fukkin dominate everything
    "I remember when I used to throw coins at the end of a girls road into the lake, and used to make a wish for her to love me."

*Med School Crew*

Originally Posted by roushrsh View Post

Facial aesthetics + height + jacked.
    **** you
    Ha. Strong creep/10.

*Med School Crew*

CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeansnToast View Post
    Ha. Strong creep/10.
    mirin aesthetix
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The only thing bigger than my dik is my ego

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inb4Negged will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not jacked at all, but since I started lifting like 6 months ago definitely more interest from girls. Shallow sloots are shallow

CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    vump for inspiration
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

things i've noticed lately since it's summer and i no longer hide under hoodies and puffy jackets
    -girls fixing their hair and looking at you when they walk by
    -went to club the other day and took my shirt off(i was fukked up lol) and girls started howling and saying to their friends "omg look at him!"
    -when talking to strangers they smile as soon as you make eye contact
    -bumped into a ****load of dudes while at a bar (on accident) and just smiled and said "**** my bad man" and they were like "no worries man!/boss/dude/bud"
    -guys tend to call me "big guy"
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot more attention from younger girls mostly , but older one mirin to

Ability to deal with stress and depression more efficiently

Improved memory and focus

Better health

Less tense and nervous

More envy and hate from men

More confidence yea, but you should build your confidence through your social skills , not looks.

Women come to you

CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50) CandymanSB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RediC View Post
    more motivated in all aspects of life

anger (temper) is no longer an issue, something therapeutic about lifting nomsayin? never get angry at anything really anymore
    Lifting is definitely helpful with temper. I'm way more level than I used to be. Some of it's likely due to maturity, but I think having a constant outlet in the gym is hugely beneficial. That being said, I have work to do still with my temper.

Other than that, I get compliments. Usually people give weird back-handed compliments and are afraid to compliment me legitimately it seems. Things like "you look photoshopped" and "you're getting really muscular…" said with negative connotations. Of course, I get plenty of legitimate compliments, but people can and will try to detract from what I've done if they're able to find a way. Also I get really angry if I hear misinformation in the gym. I hate listening to kids talking about their senseless workouts. Even so, I can't correct or offer advice without feeling like a douche. I've done it even so, but guys don't like being told what to do. Also drunk guys love to talk ****. Sober ones don't say anything.
    Questing to 1500 total. Currently at 1355 with B: 345, S: 425, DL: 585 | OHP: 235

Deadlift video below:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EG0jo8K9ng

WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Inb4Negged View Post
    Not jacked at all, but since I started lifting like 6 months ago definitely more interest from girls. Shallow sloots are shallow
    Same here. I'm not even close to being jacked, but have been receiving more attention. Good motivation to lift harder.
    Last edited by WorldWarZ; 05-21-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing changed, still a ghost to people around me. Confidence and self-esteem still very low. At least lifting and running helped me get through some very stressful times.
    *No one talks to me crew*
    *Not even female gym receptionist smiles at us crew*

Klötze dick, Scheibe schick Arschfick!

( ರೃ_•)

Originally Posted by WorldWarZ View Post
    Same here. I'm not even close to being jacked, but have been receiving more attention. Good motivation to life harder.
    as long as you stay consistant you will definitely make it brah
    once YOU think you're swole then its game over, confidence will skyrocket
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ensamtoga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That Feel when hot shallow girl is mirin and flirting and you walk a way ignoring her...

She is like WTF who is this guy?

Priceless...

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think it has as much to with being huge , which I'm not at all. But definitely being fit and eating healthy has helped make me feel way better and this transfers onto others making them feel good in my presence. It's not so much the physique but how it makes you feel

87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 87slosohc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -Started progressing in other aspects of life
    -more attention from sloots
    -less body pains/more endurance
    -Constant attention from employees while shopping now...gets annoying
    -more outgoing
    -actually maintain hair/stubble now
    -80lbs lost crew
    -Always cutting Crew

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Life is good I notice the following differences:

-men with girlfriends are more protective of them around you
    -people stare at you in public places sometimes to the point of being irritating
    -higher self-confidence and projected aura of self
    -more energy and strength for daily tasks
    -people openly commenting on your physique as a conversation piece
    -frequent training/diet questions even from relative strangers
    -reference as "dude, bro, or big guy" etc.
    -respect from other people who also compete in shows
    -questions about your muscles from kids and teenagers frequently

Love all of it haha, even though I have lost some friends who think it is an "obsession"
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuadsBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    TFW u run ur large commercial gym because of ur size and alphaness
    TFW when girls working out with their bf's low key stare at u but try not to make it obvious
    TFW when u ask anyone how many sets they have left and its always only 1 more set bro...or im done its all u
    ** Only Misc while @ work to make time go by crew **
    ** Miscers who actually lift crew **

Instagram.com/Mdenham12

Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jeepbra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kraftstoff View Post
    Nothing changed, still a ghost to people around me. Confidence and self-esteem still very low. At least lifting and running helped me get through some very stressful times.
    Yep. I too know this feel. Sadly, no matter how hard I work, I can't get the crappy feels to go away.
    *Cancer Survivor Crew* *Firefighter/EMT Crew*
    *Jeep Crew* *Positive Thinking Crew*
    *Warhammer Crew*

jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jross2021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kyble View Post
    made me a vain kunt
    made me value people less if they didn't lift (lulwat)
    felt Superior to people that didn't life
    he said when you got jacked not when you started misc'ing.

pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000) pablocai is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not jacked yet imo but noticed many changes

people respect me a lot more than before

every female I smashed commented something about my body, usually my glutes, back and traps

got approached at least 5-6 times this year by sloots, like srs, I had to do nothing

kids asking for advice at the gym, some guys too....this is amazing, that feel when you can help someone
    NI GALLINA NI BOSTERO, DEL ROJO HASTA LOS HUEVOS

Originally Posted by Ensamtoga View Post
    That Feel when hot shallow girl is mirin and flirting and you walk a way ignoring her...

She is like WTF who is this guy?

Priceless...
    brb talking to some ratchet hoes that think they're hot at a party
    brb they hit on you
    brb you disregard cause tfw gf
    brb they mad as fuk and start hating on you
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelghtDestroyer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The bigger and stronger I get the smaller and weaker I feel.

This shoulder injury doesn't help either. I like getting mired tho.

Originally Posted by WelghtDestroyer View Post
    The bigger and stronger I get the smaller and weaker I feel.

This shoulder injury doesn't help either. I like getting mired tho.
    rotator cuff injury crew i know how you feel bro.

------------
    the other day i went to a bbq and i saw 2 girls that i went to highschool with. These girls were considered the "popular chicks". back in the day they wouldnt give me the time of day unless it was to ask me a question about h.w but when they saw my gainz, they mired the fuk out of me and said chit like "woooah Canadianbreh when did you get so jacked" while feeling my arms n chit. I lol'd in my head and thought to myself "wow if i wasn't as aesthetic as i am now, you wouldnt give me the time of day. sloots gonna sloot"
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i was always athletic growing up so i cannot say how anything changed but i can tell you how it got worse after putting on the lbs

can report back after getting aesthetic again
    hi my name is john i am 5'2" 175lbs and trying to get aesthetic

squat: 225
    bench:185
    deadlift: 245

Iowa crew

Originally Posted by johndoejd54 View Post
    i was always athletic growing up so i cannot say how anything changed but i can tell you how it got worse after putting on the lbs

can report back after getting aesthetic again
    can you describe the experience?
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianBrEH View Post
    rotator cuff injury crew i know how you feel bro.

------------
    the other day i went to a bbq and i saw 2 girls that i went to highschool with. These girls were considered the "popular chicks". back in the day they wouldnt give me the time of day unless it was to ask me a question about h.w but when they saw my gainz, they mired the fuk out of me and said chit like "woooah Canadianbreh when did you get so jacked" while feeling my arms n chit. I lol'd in my head and thought to myself "wow if i wasn't as aesthetic as i am now, you wouldnt give me the time of day. sloots gonna sloot"
    It goes both ways. If some fat whale from high school lost weight and looked hot now, you'd be mirin'. Same thing. I see miscers say things like this all the time, as if guys aren't shallow too. Even more so on the misc, one of the most superficial forums on all of the internet.