Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TFW not jacked.

But since I have lost weight women notice me more
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Judging from last night's results: I absolutely cannot walk through a club without being eye-****ed and (sometimes quite violently) sexually assaulted. Im being absolutely serious. Sh*t was ****ing crazy i swear.. surreal almost after having not really gone out properly for so long.
    what'd you wear brah?
    creatine more than once

* no iPhone crew *

* meditation crew *

"You merely adopted the feels, i was born in them, moulded by them"

I'm gonna make it brah

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lold hard at 175 being jacked

more like 'how did people react when your body showed visible signs of lifting a little bit of weights'

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Phil S Goodman but that feel when your clothes dont fit you anymore....

brb-pants are too baggy
    brb-have to buy new clothes
    brb-cant find shirts that fit right
    brb-cant find size 32 jeans that will fit my thighs

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cmAcbrah View Post
    what'd you wear brah?
    Large size, salmon coloured t-shirt. Light material hung from the muscle. quite low cut, upper pecs on show.
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    Irritating as ****.

called out almost every where I go.

Don't fit in clothes or anything.

Have to eat constantly.

Tired all the time.

Sweat balls all the time.

****ing not even worth it unless I am in the gym lifting, real life scenarios are fuked.

Get attention from everyone but it's boring and always the same ****. Good luck having a regular conversation with some one.
    holy fuk bro no wonder. looking joocy
    that sucks though. have you ever thought that maybe you're "too big" nahh no such thing
    Originally Posted by Bearox View Post
    Once I started improving physically, u start wanting to improve all other aspects I love it
    i agree. improve physically, financially, socially and intellectually
    Originally Posted by Snow7man View Post
    i got more women when I was 140 lbs....
    not sure if serious...
    stories?
    Originally Posted by seizehersalad View Post
    I kinda feel like a douche. I really don't like the attention either.
    what parts of the attention do you hate?
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The only thing bigger than my dik is my ego

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not anywhere near shredded. My arms might be bigger than 18's now. What I do now is small talk with bishes then ignore for a while. Small talk a lil more, then eventually ask for a number. Majority of the time bishes will wonder why I rarely talked to them yet still asked for a number lol. When they see you being social, having fun, and not worried about trying to get some ass, they want the cawk.

I'm not shredded, but I am 6'2, 228lbs as of yesterday, and have wide as fukk shoulders, big arms according to the bishes (small imo due to high insertion). I expect the attention will increase once I get shredded.

EDIT: To the brah's looking for shirts that fit well, try Express. The only shirts that fit my wide shoulders, and everything else fits well.

CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanadianBrEH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    lold hard at 175 being jacked

more like 'how did people react when your body showed visible signs of lifting a little bit of weights'
    jacked to the general public.
    are your jonnies ruffled mein fuhrer?
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Judging from last night's results: I absolutely cannot walk through a club without being eye-****ed and (sometimes quite violently) sexually assaulted. Im being absolutely serious. Sh*t was ****ing crazy i swear.. surreal almost after having not really gone out properly for so long.
    hahahah man no wonder.
    are chicks in the UK as slutty as north american media portrays them
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jk3587 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm still fat as **** but I've cut down considerably and I've been seeing some small changes in myself and how I view others.

Increased confidence
    Stronger work ethic
    I'm always cold now when I used to sweat like crazy even in freezing weather
    View fat people as really lazy
    Haven't noticed any increased attention since I'm only 170cm .
    180 kg Squat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlgHYC1cA7I
    180 kg x 2 Box Squat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R0K9KA0Sqc
    140 kg Front Squat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAHC1Fgvz_A
    190 kg Deadlift http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5pEwE5GPw

More videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/jk3587

UCLA '09 MIMG repping fellow Bruins and repping back if you ask

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CanadianBrEH View Post
    holy fuk bro no wonder. looking joocy
    that sucks though. have you ever thought that maybe you're "too big" nahh no such thing
    Buddy those pictures are from last year and before I started riding bikes lmao. 25 lbs of lean mass since those pictures.

Wore a plaid shirt to the gym today and arms circulation got cut off.

As soon as I start thinking "too big" I see my self at the gym and actually acquiring my goals. Everything else comes second I really don't give that much of a **** about how dogged I get by people. Tons of stares, I am shy as **** and don't like it much. Got to learn to embrace it cause it's not going away anytime soon.

When I was 5'10 235 I felt ****ing obese. Right now I am 220 and pretty ****ing shredded arms are popping I look damn good right now. Going to clubs chicks just gasp/grope my arms lol or are too scared to talk to me. Haven't been out in a while I kinda miss those feels. Been too long >.> so much lulz when non lifter guys clear a path for you to walk through..
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got more confidence mostly from just feeling better about myself, not so much from the compliments I got (though those were nice, too).

I'm not really jacked, but for a lotta folks around here I guess I am by comparison.

Originally Posted by kyble View Post
    made me a vain kunt
    made me value people less if they didn't lift (lulwat)
    felt Superior to people that didn't life
    that feel when walking through the grocery store in wife beater with pump and uplifting music playing
    that feel when bish checking you out
    Probably has more to do with your superiority complex rather than improving your physique, per se

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TFW sloots say

"I like guys like you, you obviously work out, but you dont look like your one of those guys thats in love with yourself and weighs food and stuff"

Meanwhile at the PhilAUS cave, chicken and beef in my freezer in 200 gram portions...
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackfreedom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CanadianBrEH View Post
    hahaha i get the occasional hand on the chest or shoulder when talking to a girl
    nothing wrong with a little ego booster

You're not gonna believe but chest bouncing makes girl go real crazy brah

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=CanadianBrEH;1041106013
    hahahah man no wonder.
    are chicks in the UK as slutty as north american media portrays them[/QUOTE]

Yes, they're crazy mate lol. Way worse than guys
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100) TheWhiteWizard is not very well liked. (-100)
    I actually became more religious aswell through out my transformation, as in I was blowin up like the world trade.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blackfreedom View Post
    I know this feel, surprisingly

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been this size or bigger for the last 20+ years, so I don't remember any different feel. Except when I was a kid but it doesn't really apply, I'm not still trying to make the football team. lol
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bit more confidence thats about it. Sounds cliche but I really enjoy just getting stronger. The nice body is just a plus.

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not jacked, but definitely noticed how much better life is when you're lean (used to be fat fuk)

confidence, girls etc. Getting a good haircut and dress sense doesn't hurt either.. kind of goes with the territory
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

Living Room Laundry obe1cannoli's Avatar
    obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm fuarking jacked at 160. Cometh at me bro.

not srs i don't think I'm jacked, but I'm on week 7 and have gained 15lbs no lie. Dreading the plateau, but I've never kept such a consistent diet to hit my macros like this before, so maybe I'll be able to pack on a few more pounds before I have to change things up too much. No creatine either.. (yet)

Since I've become noticeably more built bishes take me more seriously.. dudes try to challenge me but I've always been witty so they don't get very far. I DEFINITELY judge people more as far as being lazy kunts. I find myself being more productive and driven.

My avi says I'm 150 but I actually just reached 160. I hope I can keep gaining to 175 before I plateau. It will be mine turn soon.

Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    Buddy those pictures are from last year and before I started riding bikes lmao. 25 lbs of lean mass since those pictures.

Wore a plaid shirt to the gym today and arms circulation got cut off.

As soon as I start thinking "too big" I see my self at the gym and actually acquiring my goals. Everything else comes second I really don't give that much of a **** about how dogged I get by people. Tons of stares, I am shy as **** and don't like it much. Got to learn to embrace it cause it's not going away anytime soon.

When I was 5'10 235 I felt ****ing obese. Right now I am 220 and pretty ****ing shredded arms are popping I look damn good right now. Going to clubs chicks just gasp/grope my arms lol or are too scared to talk to me. Haven't been out in a while I kinda miss those feels. Been too long >.> so much lulz when non lifter guys clear a path for you to walk through..
    just do you bro. fuk what others think.
    and yee while those guys are at the clubs losing their gains you're getting swole.
    you're putting hard work and dedication into your physique. you seem pretty humble too
    i'd REP you if i got the chance(on r/c)
    Originally Posted by PhilAUS View Post
    TFW sloots say

"I like guys like you, you obviously work out, but you dont look like your one of those guys thats in love with yourself and weighs food and stuff"

Meanwhile at the PhilAUS cave, chicken and beef in my freezer in 200 gram portions...
    LOL this made me chuckle. dumb sloots! iliftforfukenaesthetics.copypasta
    Originally Posted by jk3587 View Post
    I'm still fat as **** but I've cut down considerably and I've been seeing some small changes in myself and how I view others.

Increased confidence
    Stronger work ethic
    I'm always cold now when I used to sweat like crazy even in freezing weather
    View fat people as really lazy
    Haven't noticed any increased attention since I'm only 170cm .
    Originally Posted by blackfreedom View Post
    you're gonna make it bro dont worry you actually made something from nothing
    Last edited by CanadianBrEH; 03-17-2013 at 07:36 PM.
    ~Canadian Crew~
    Nursing Crew
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eat C12H18Cl2N2O
    C18H22O2 Hard

Sleep tight pupper

vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000) vasodilation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    i know this feel, surprisingly
    lol
    1K+

Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mushrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yesterday I was walking around with:

myself 6'3 230
    my friends: 5'6 205
    5'11 220
    6'2 250 (dreamer bulker of peace)

I wish we could stood next to a few of the misc brahs in here with them talking about being big and chit lol'd

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ATka23 View Post
    Will tell you when it happens OP.
    this.. not sure how anyone is getting any compliments at all lol. I still feel so small and don't get complimented
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pitbull707 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great thread. not jacked yet here, but used to be 208 pounds and didn't lift. now at 175 I have a ton more confidence
    Former fatty Crew
    Tanning bed Crew
    Never getting married Crew
    Shave my head because I'm balding crew

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont look jacked with a shirt on unless its tight but I live in so cal and go to the pool often. Biggest thing is confidence for me. I was 5 2 and 95 lbs in high school so I have always had no confidence. Then I grew to about 6 ft and became an aesthetic 8+/10 and things are quite a bit different. Went from having 1 gf in highschool who was really ugly, to having pretty much any girl I want so thats nice.

rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10) rsagentvince is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tight.

Living Room Laundry obe1cannoli's Avatar
    obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) obe1cannoli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    this.. not sure how anyone is getting any compliments at all lol. I still feel so small and don't get complimented
    Delts of peace. No homo.

sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sneekers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive got a mixed bag with this one, you probably can all relate..

-respect from others in the gym, find guys come up, talk and ask Q in the gym which is ok at times but other times i just want to do my sets and fk off.

-on the street i get the usual double glance which is a positive feeling

-some of my female friends i hang out with tell me i give off a intimidating vibe..i think its just because i dont smile that often but im usually the silly fkr in the group who likes to joke around and have a laugh..

-give girls more piggy back rides lol

overall i couldnt really care what others think (some people love to run their mouth and talk sh|t) , im doing this for myself.

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mushrom View Post
    Yesterday I was walking around with:

myself 6'3 230
    my friends: 5'6 205
    5'11 220
    6'2 250 (dreamer bulker of peace)

I wish we could stood next to a few of the misc brahs in here with them talking about being big and chit lol'd
    That feel when all your with another body builder who is as big as you or with a group of buddies who lift.

lol @ the piggy back ride comment. that feel.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe