dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Online Degree in Nutrition (any good schools)

Finished up my degree in Business and decided to work on a degree in nutrition and have found 1 online school that offers it which is Kaplan University. This school seems fine but have to do seminars for the first few classes which is only offered at a certain time. If I have to wait until I get home then I'll do that but would like to get this started now. Any info is appreciated.

Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000) Dujin77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That was where I got mine from and honestly I wish I went elsewhere. As far as an online course is concerned I feel it is on par with the others that are available, but I feel that it is not a sufficient substitute for actual university study. The program is also not recognized by the accrediting organization used by the American Dietetic Association so you cannot just take this course and then apply for the RD exam, which requires you finish a course at an accredited school and complete a dietetic internship. If I had known that going in I would have taken a different major as attending an online course was the only option I had available to me given certain limitations I have.

So if you are okay with not being an RD then it will suit your needs. But keep in mind that in order to practice clinically you need that RD, otherwise your just a nutritionist which anyone can call themselves and you don't need a degree for. consider your purpose wisely, if you just want to study nutrition then buy some text books and read them and do some research online, you'll get the same info without the piece of paper and since you already have a 4 year degree taking for the purposes of getting a degree is moot. That is the only part I do not regret about taking that course, it was my first and only 4 year degree, and considering sometimes people just like to see a piece of paper that certifies something I suppose it has some small amount of value there.

dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Apprecaite it...will look into local schools but with deploying a bit makes it difficult.