Trophies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Build Muscle and stay lean?

I'm wanting to have a well build lean body. I currently weight around 105 pounds and about 15% bodyfat. I'm wanting to hopefully accomplish my goal within the next few months by Summer. I'm basically wanting a well built chest, abs showing and big arms etc but having a lean build. What workout plan would be best for this?

Thanks.

SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Trophies View Post
    I'm wanting to have a well build lean body. I currently weight around 105 pounds and about 15% bodyfat. I'm wanting to hopefully accomplish my goal within the next few months by Summer. I'm basically wanting a well built chest, abs showing and big arms etc but having a lean build. What workout plan would be best for this?

Thanks.
    For the muscle, any workout would be good that buils muscle. Staying lean while building muscle has more to do with you diet. Look into intermittent fasting, and make sure to clean bulk.
    You only lift once

Originally Posted by SHaFeDuDe View Post
    For the muscle, any workout would be good that buils muscle. Staying lean while building muscle has more to do with you diet. Look into intermittent fasting, and make sure to clean bulk.
    Thanks.

Should I maybe build first for a month or so then cut the fat or just build and cut from the start?

tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SHaFeDuDe View Post
    For a 14 yo if isn't necessary

Originally Posted by NineThree View Post
    You will not have the body you want by summer, maybe next summer but that is still stretching it since you are only 105 lbs. Do not worry about your bf% right now you need to bulk up. Eat a ton of food and lift properly, with time you will put on mass. And I really mean with time, give it a year at least. When you hit 170 or 180, then think about cutting down and becoming lean.
    Thanks, I guess I was being a bit unrealistic.

Might try out body beast or a similar program.

SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Trophies View Post
    Thanks.

Should I maybe build first for a month or so then cut the fat or just build and cut from the start?
    Don't bulk for a month, your're not going to get anything that quick. Bulk for at least 6 months.
    You only lift once