Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Posting progress pics on ********

Do it or don't? Why and why not?

I am the kind of person who only really has actual friends on my ********. Not frenemies, or people who I have met once before at my ex friends, brother's wedding.

I am working on my body and on specific body parts. It's my ********, why shouldn't I post pictures of my progress? I am proud of how far I have come and these people are supposed to be my friends. So is it wrong to post progress pictures? Full body pics, pictures just showing specific parts (Thighs, legs, arms, butt, shoulders). I always wear clothes in my pictures, no skin is shown unless it is my calf or my arm/shoulder.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you do it?
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post

I am the kind of person who only really has actual friends on my ********. Not frenemies, or people who I have met once before at my ex friends, brother's wedding.

I am working on my body and on specific body parts. It's my ********, why shouldn't I post pictures of my progress? I am proud of how far I have come and these people are supposed to be my friends. So is it wrong to post progress pictures? Full body pics, pictures just showing specific parts (Thighs, legs, arms, butt, shoulders). I always wear clothes in my pictures, no skin is shown unless it is my calf or my arm/shoulder.

My initial thoughts are these:

The average person is not used to looking at body part pics like booty only, legs only, back only. It's common here so it's normalized.
    You true friends should support your efforts. However, I think they might ask why not just post a full body pic of yourself.

My family and some friends don't understand what I'm trying to do here, so I just keep it separate from my FB life. I don't want to use the energy to justify why I like doing this, blah, blah, blah.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    My initial thoughts are these:

The average person is not used to looking at body part pics like booty only, legs only, back only. It's common here so it's normalized.
    You true friends should support your efforts. However, I think they might ask why not just post a full body pic of yourself.

My family and some friends don't understand what I'm trying to do here, so I just keep it separate from my FB life. I don't want to use the energy to justify why I like doing this, blah, blah, blah.
    Yeah, this is pretty much what is happening. Except I seem to even be getting weird response from full body pics. Even if it is just a picture of me standing there. It is very weird to me. It's something that is important and prominent in my life right now, I'm not sure why I should try to avoid showing my progress. Maybe I should only post pictures of my pets and my kids on ********.

Does anyone else get this kind of reaction? Is this pretty typical in the world of ********? Or are the people in my circle just a bunch of douche bags?

*CANADIAN CREW*

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, this is pretty much what is happening. Except I seem to even be getting weird response from full body pics. Even if it is just a picture of me standing there. It is very weird to me. It's something that is important and prominent in my life right now, I'm not sure why I should try to avoid showing my progress. Maybe I should only post pictures of my pets and my kids on ********.
    From what I recall, you've lost a significant amount of weight. People get weird and jealous.

But also, are you talking too much about it to people who don't want to hear it? IDK.

I've just been keeping it to myself. My boss asked me what I was doing to lose weight and I told him lifting weights and he laughed his arse off at me.

Lesson learned.

Now I just post pics of my dog on FB.

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do it, I do get people cutting me down saying why do I bother and I'm still too fat or whatever, these people are all blood related. But I like to show that even if I am nothing now, from where I started, nothing is up
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do it... I personally don't but that's just because I don't.

I don't care if other people understand or not, or if they laugh. I have no qualms about being that guy on the soapbox that others roll their eyes at. I enjoy the fitness lifestyle and sharing it. The difference is I don't care if they give me sh*t and take jabs. It's all in good fun and I don't take it seriously (and I know it's deserved).

Learn to laugh at yourself when others laugh at you.

dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmowski333 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't do it. Keep it for yourself
    If I dont kill you later I'ma kill you "Manyana",

JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaneyC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't bother, nobody is really interested, they all say the same things anyway, I will occasionally change my profile picture. I take photos but just keep them for myself to see progress. A lot of people mean well but unless they are doing the same as you they just don't get it and try to tell you not to bother.

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Normies only care about dramatic changes in biceps & abs, so I'd only post those. Kind of like getting a haircut, no one cares that you got bangs, but cut off 8 inches and it's interesting.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fawnl I went through the exact same battle in my head when I started the Transformation Challenge. My FB is not quite as personal as yours, but it's private, so only "friends" can see things. I decided to go full disclosure because it helps keep me accountable. Weight, progress pics, rough days, everything. And the response I have gotten has been absolutely shocking.

I have had more people that I'm not close with say the nicest things. People say I'm inspiring to them, have helped them take hold of their own fitness and nutrition, I've inspired people to get back in the gym, and even some females to start lifting weights!!! I am absolutely shocked at the response I've gotten. On the other hand, I have noticed a trend with the followers. The same group of people "like" my photos, etcetera. One girl, who is a friend of a friend and has some serious issues of her own, wrote something about people posting pictures of themselves all the time and how insecure I must be. Whatever. I brushed her off as jealous and insecure herself.

Long story short: Do It!!!!!

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Do it... I personally don't but that's just because I don't.

I don't care if other people understand or not, or if they laugh. I have no qualms about being that guy on the soapbox that others roll their eyes at. I enjoy the fitness lifestyle and sharing it. The difference is I don't care if they give me sh*t and take jabs. It's all in good fun and I don't take it seriously (and I know it's deserved).

Learn to laugh at yourself when others laugh at you.
    Hi ACC!!! Where ya been?!

yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yalie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I would say that posting progress pics on ******** is a bad idea even though you only friend real friends. ******** is a general social media site. It's not a bodybuilding site, and most the people that use the site aren't bodybuilders or fitness people. I can see how posting pictures of specific body parts or whole body poses would be weird to a lot of people. Congrats on your transformation. You should be proud. However, I would stick to posting social pictures on ********.

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    Normies ...
    That's just awesome. Most think we be some strange rangers!

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do it if you are willing to take some criticism.. friends and family aren't usually very good at supporting
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    how sad that friends and family are not as supportive as strangers..
    I got a ******** site for the fam..Its how I talk to my sister in laws and nieces and nephews.
    I got a face pic on there only
    I dont tell them a damn thing Fawn..they know I dropped a bunch of weight and they know I went thru my divorce
    they also know I am a private person ( in real life) and a strong one and really dont give a sh*t what they think one way or another

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do whatever the **** I want and I don't give a **** what anyone else thinks.

I posted an an shot the other day. The response was mostly positive.

It's MY timeline. I also have tons and tons of pro-legalization and marijuana links on there.

Like I said, I don't give a **** what anyone else thinks.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I do whatever the **** I want and I don't give a **** what anyone else thinks.

I posted an an shot the other day. The response was mostly positive.

It's MY timeline. I also have tons and tons of pro-legalization and marijuana links on there.

Like I said, I don't give a **** what anyone else thinks.
    drugs are bad .. mkaaay

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    drugs are bad .. mkaaay
    Unless you live in CO, then they're just a normal way of life. Damn hippies

I also don't give a fuk what others think. I'm sure people have blocked me or hidden me or whatever, but I don't care. If it means I inspire 1 person out there, I'll "offend" all the others.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do my body space progress pics for myself, and hopefully to help others. I post the good and the bad, but its more for personal truth.
    I don't post those pics on ********, I post very few progress pics on ********. Only a few because I do have a lot of bodybuilder/figure/bikini friends and sometimes I want their opinion. Usually family and normi friends don't say anything on those pics. My family chalks it up to me being a fitness freak and my normi friends don't care enough about fitness/building to comment.

So I would say its up to you, if you think you can handle the random comments that may be made, the do it. But normally people who are not into this type of life don't care.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Unless you live in CO, then they're just a normal way of life. Damn hippies

I also don't give a fuk what others think. I'm sure people have blocked me or hidden me or whatever, but I don't care. If it means I inspire 1 person out there, I'll "offend" all the others.
    or NY, CA, MI, FL etc... lol

what happened to your feet BnB ?? they changed... they look like someone's back now

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I did it when I was still using ********. The responses were mostly positive, though one older woman apparently heard something from her daughter and took it upon herself to find my mother and tell her that I was posting "bad" pictures (the same shirtless back shot on my bodyspace). That whole thing was pretty funny.

If it will keep you accountable to yourself, do it. Just don't expect a whole lot of understanding from people who aren't into the lifestyle.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

or NY, CA, MI, FL etc... lol

what happened to your feet BnB ?? they changed... they look like someone's back now
    It's warm enough for flip flops, so I changed it although, after paying more attention it looks like Birdiefu's avi so I may change again. Don't want to steal her thunder!

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    It's warm enough for flip flops, so I changed it although, after paying more attention it looks like Birdiefu's avi so I may change again. Don't want to steal her thunder!
    flip flops you say uh ??? we got snow last night... wtf

Well, I have posted some pictures previously on my ********. And I have a general rule in ******** that if you don't like what I say or do, delete me. I make the people on my ******** aware of this and that there will be no hurt feelings because I say whatever the hell I want on there and some of it can be offensive. Ok, most of it is offensive. But some people love it and think I am very entertaining.

When I HAVE posted progress pictures, people have been supportive and like BubsNBean, I even got told I was an inspiration by a few people. Mostly the women who have had babies and look like I used to. I KNOW it has helped some people because I have helped 2 different people with some advice and they have each lost 16lbs.

I have had a few ****ty comments, the sister in law calling me an attention whore, someone else posted a body shot and said "Only cause Fawn did it" etc.

But what really gets me is my effin family. My sister came over to visit and ripped into me telling me never to post pictures like that again and why the fukk would I post those pictures. I told her it's because I am proud of my transformation and hard work and I am ACTIVELY working to improve specific body parts and what difference does it make if I am showing my leg or my shoulders? In the end, I started to wonder if she felt like I was a bad influence because of her 14 yr old daughter. So I took the pictures down and told her that I took them down because of her daughter, but that I think she is an azzhole for telling me what I can and can't put on my ********. She agreed that she was.

I don't like being put down when I am trying so hard to improve myself. So maybe I really should just keep the pictures for myself. I figured there had to be some people in here that put progress pictures up. I think it's really fukked up that the biggest response is that family will drag you down 90% of the time.

Ooops, such a long post... ****.

BW- We got over 1/2 foot last night here.

*CANADIAN CREW*

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    drugs are bad .. mkaaay
    Negged for both calling it a "drug" and "bad."
    For what I don't know

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Negged for both calling it a "drug" and "bad."
    but the mmmkkaaaaayyy part was ok?
    flower/fauna

Fawn I think you're very brave for putting your real self out there for the world to see, knowing there will be criticism. Personally, I think the pictures would provide some perspective to a 14 year old girl about health and fitness. She's 14, it's not like you're showing her anything she's never seen. And I agree with you about family being the most UNsupportive of them all. It blows my mind too, but I lump them with the rest if the naysayers if that's how they're going to act.

It's your decision ultimately, but know your "family" on here is extremely supportive and you've done great things with your body. You SHOULD be proud.

dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dindysport has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say no unless you have pleny of friends with the same goals but for the most part many people would probably wonder why you have so many pics of your bodyparts...I posted one a few years ago and then was asked many times why I was posting shirtless pics of myself...Now my lifting friends are on here so I'll stick to BB pics with BB and friend/family pics on FB.

I think it's really fukked up that the biggest response is that family will drag you down 90% of the time
    Sad.

My mom has framed 8x10s of me in a bikini hitting a Most Muscular and a Back Double Bi hanging in her living room.

For what I don't know

I have had a few ****ty comments, the sister in law calling me an attention whore, someone else posted a body shot and said "Only cause Fawn did it" etc.

But what really gets me is my effin family. My sister came over to visit and ripped into me telling me never to post pictures like that again and why the fukk would I post those pictures. I told her it's because I am proud of my transformation and hard work and I am ACTIVELY working to improve specific body parts and what difference does it make if I am showing my leg or my shoulders?
    Is this the same family member who criticizes you and flaunts her veganism over your lifestyle (if I'm remembering that story correctly)?