Nixie33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixie33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixie33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixie33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Female Workout Clothes - Suggestions Needed!!

Hi Ladies!

I'm a Certified Personal Trainer and about to start a job in a high end city gym.
    I'm searching for a new cute trainer wardrobe since my current workout clothes are not "work-worthy" and pretty worn down from daily use.
    I know LuLuLemon is popular, but SO expensive! I've tried Nordstrom's copy cat version called Zella, but it falls apart.
    I work out 4-5x per week, so they get washed a lot and worn plenty.

I've been searching and just really want to get some opinions on ladies who train hard, daily, that have clothes that can take it!

Things I'm considering:
    "Ellie" - A site that does a monthly package for a shirt and pants for 50 bux.
    TJ Maxx- Get name brands for less (except LuLu of course haha)
    Outlet Stores- Like Nike or Adidas

Please give me all your suggestions! Thanks!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only wear BiaBrazil and it's expensive. The clothes literally fit like a glove (nothing moves) and they last for years. For me it's an investment and I'm good for a couple outfits a year. I try to choose something that I can mix and match.

Congrats and happy shopping!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've had good luck with GapFit, which are very similar to Lulus at about half the price, especially with discounts. (Internet rumor has it they're made in the same factory and I'd believe it.)
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I only wear BiaBrazil and it's expensive. The clothes literally fit like a glove (nothing moves) and they last for years. For me it's an investment and I'm good for a couple outfits a year. I try to choose something that I can mix and match.

Congrats and happy shopping!
    ooh, looking at their site. I love all their sold out pants
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlk03090 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Where is the best place to buy bia brazil? I like their shorts on the bia brazil u.s. site but it doesn't really direct me to where I can purchase them, and the sites that pop up with a google search don't seem to have the same selection? Probably a dumb question and the answer is right in front of me, but...?

Otherwise, I've been really happy with adidas. LOVE their "boyfriend" tanks but idk that that is the style you're looking for. More similar to a Lulu style, I picked up an Alo brand tunic-type tank on eBay. Has held up well, is very flattering, and uses that newer bamboo based fabric that is very comfortable. Unfortunately the Alo website doesn't seem to have as many options as an eBay search would yield, however.

ten2go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lulu is expensive but I've been wearing it for years and even my old pieces look like new! If you are able to invest in a good pair of pants, crops, tanks etc. I think you would be surprised how well they hold up! I pretty much only wear Lulu with a bit of Athleta thrown in (I love Athleta for running, especially).

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    ooh, looking at their site. I love all their sold out pants
    I usually buy from these 2 sites. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to find some of their clothes on Ebay as well.

http://www.activewearusa.com/?utm_so...9-001b2166c62d

http://sandiegofit.com/
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try otomix.com. I have a few things from them and they have lasted through several washings and now a pregnancy. Plus side their stuff is made in the USA
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bia Brazil- I love their pants, but tops not so much. Margarita is good too. Lucy and Athleta also have *great* workout clothes that last forever, and honestly I think look/fit better then lululemon.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chelomurray is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nixie33 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

I'm a Certified Personal Trainer and about to start a job in a high end city gym.
    I'm searching for a new cute trainer wardrobe since my current workout clothes are not "work-worthy" and pretty worn down from daily use.
    I know LuLuLemon is popular, but SO expensive! I've tried Nordstrom's copy cat version called Zella, but it falls apart.

I've been searching and just really want to get some opinions on ladies who train hard, daily, that have clothes that can take it!

Things I'm considering:

JC Penney's has really cute and colorful active wear!

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Love Lululemon. I have stuff from there that I've had for 6 or 7 years that still looks and feels like new. I'm also a fan of Under Armor. It's not as expensive as Lulu and it wears very well too.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cc21507 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TJ MAX for sure!
    All my workout clothes are Nike, Under Armour, Adidas, Puma ext because of the good deals I find at TJ Max and Marshall's. I also find some good deals at Sports Authority.
    I love better bodies too... but they are on the expensive side as well.

Nixie33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixie33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixie33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nixie33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you everyone! This really helps! Shopping time

Marrjoyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My advice for those on a budget is go to Marshall's and TJMaxx! I've found super cute things there, and I go every week or so to catch the new stuff. Remember, the cutest stuff sells fast so you have to go frequently

srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love Marshall's for inexpensive workout clothes, however, it's hit and miss. I ve also just started wearing gym life apparel which is super cute and supplex which lost forever!
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    NFPT & NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    CEO BamBody Nutrition
    Official Formutech Nutrition Athlete
    Www.formutechnutrition.com

FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitAly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can find some great deals at Nike outlets! Under Armour has outlet stores as well but their discounts are not nearly as good as Nike's!

Originally Posted by Nixie33 View Post
    Hi Ladies!

Things I'm considering:

Thank you again to everyone. I'll hit up Marshalls, TJ Maxx, and the Nike/UnderArmour outlet if I can get there since its 45 min away. I was going through my fitness clothes and my two pair of pants that have no wear and tear after multiple use are actually made my New Balance. And I DID get them from TJ Maxx hahah. Gotta love discounted brand names.