Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by atrueboss View Post
    Just want to share with misc what happens when you challenge the feminist status quo in a classroom setting:

Cliffs:
    -A fat cattle girl was at the front of the class giving an impromptu presentation
    -she brings up facts on men and women salary comparisons for the same types of jobs
    -I say equality is impossible due to biological differences
    -biological differences explain why male labor is valued higher
    -nearly whole class gangs up on me (Obama-lover girls, WK ugly fat douche guy, other girls in class)
    -only one dude supported me
    -teacher was respectfully neutral

I can remember the WK ugly fat douche guy saying "oh yeah, its on now" after I finished my first argument against gender wage equality.
    That's retarded and you're wrong.

The wage gap is a statistic falsehood caused by women taking off work due to pregnancy, and related factors. It is not true that women are hired for less money than men, it's that they make less money than men due to family leave issues.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cireb View Post
    The equity has nothing to do with biological differences. It has to do with men choosing higher paying jobs and working longer hours.
    this argument is garbage because op said same types of jobs(im guessing you mean same job and not just a the same general field or this whole thread is dumb), if the woman gets paid less for doing the same thing then its obvious discrimination. if biological differences make her unable to do the job efficiently then she would not have the job
    stats

start/current/goal
    B:110/255/255(complete)
    S:160/320/340
    D:185/390/405

journal
    http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22605

Registered User TaxPayingTongan's Avatar
    TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by balllsohard View Post
    Which fields other than manual labour are you actually talking about?
    I meant different fields of manual labor. If I was talking about anything other than that, I would have used the term "industry".

Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What exactly are the pay differences?

Is that a man will be paid $20 an hour and a woman only $15 an hour to do the same task?
    Or is that men OVERALL, on average, are paid more than women?

Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rusty82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's Ok OP, they can't hurt you here.

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    women getting destroyed
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you've ever worked physical labor
    you will know how it feels when a women is always asking for help
    (help me with this, can you help me pick this up)
    oh lawdy lol
    brb studying harder

but yea guys are more likely to work more overtime
    and earn more
    $broke from supplements crew$
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheOTheory View Post
    and in the case that this graph is right and takes into consideration parity in working hours, overtime and productivity. U honestly think that is right?

Time to stop miscing.

Sorry but alot of u are friendless loser who parrot excessive amount of mysoginistic bullchit IRL in the hope that telling your virtual chums will earn u rep points that your beta existence so desperately desires. All these rep beg stories have the same formula:

-a whale
    -a feminist, zionist, liberal obama loving dyke professor
    -a WK
    -a lone miscer defending the freedoms of oppressed and subjugated men
    and you seem like:

-someone with enough time to spew angry bullchit in a forum where the OP doesn't give a damn what you post
    -analyzes rep beg stories and has a theory on what constitutes a proper misc rep beg story

get a life. srs.

Originally Posted by silvrmoos View Post
    OP is in fact correct. An economic analysis of this shows that the actual differences between male and female earnings can be attributed almost entirely to pregnancy and female hormones (women miss more work on average than men and this correlates to menstruation). When a woman is pregnant and misses work, they not only do not contribute to their labor, they also do not further develop their skills during this time and may actually lose skills. This of course varies with how much time they take from the workplace; but, on the aggregate, this time away from the workplace and the lost productivity and skills accounts wholly for the differences in earnings. Some studies actually account for this and have shown women earn more than men, though the metrics involved in such studies are debatable, as confounding factors are rampant in any examination of this.

Whether or not this is ethically correct is up for debate. I don't do ethics, I am a borderline sociopath who specializes in economics for the reason that it allows one to be detached of these things.

Repped ya OP. Whether you knew the actual economic theory behind it or not, your argument was sound and logical. I respect that.
    Of course, leave it to a:

1.) College graduate

2.) University of Michigan graduate

to back me up. Thanks. I did not know there was economic theory behind this too, but I am glad my intuitions were correct (or at least backed up by research).

awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50) awkwardvirgin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by balllsohard View Post
    Can someone explain a realistic situation where a sloot should be paid less because of her biology? Am I missing something here?

All I can think of is hard manual labour but a physically weak woman who couldnt do as much as everyone else was doing wouldnt get/keep the job.
    I wouldnt want to put her in a position where losing her for a period of time would be crucial or costly to me (pregnancy).
    Always pick 2 crew.

TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000) TaxPayingTongan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Care to explain those "many fields"

the misc is not real life, the pay disparity is largely blown out of proportion and seems to negate the fact that professions which pay best (including union protected skilled labour) tend to be dominated by men
    So if its largely blown out of of proportion then why do you defend feminists who continue to try and milk this arguement to death?

OP didnt have the best retaliation in class, true. But coming in here saying "hurrrrrr pay inequality comes from x instead of x you stupid ******* OP" is moot and doesnt matter, because feminists will continue to twist and spin the arguement for their selfish needs no matter what it is.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Insight as to why people choose to shoot up schools/unis?

Probably

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am going to be a nurse and these bitches are going to ask me to do more physical labor for them. you know what I am going to say? No. I am not being paid for my strength

NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NJLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i bet half the girls were on their period and got all emotional about you being such a jerk and went home and cried and are at this moment writing letters to the dean of the university about how insensitive you are to women's needs. Also, you will be required to drop the course and apologize or be expelled.

gl with your goals. the feminization of the world has begun. men cant be men. we have to be feminimen <-- lol? get used to it. the only way men and women will be equal is when we create an inbalance of equality so that it favors women.
    Shut up and Squat!

Living with ALS or dying because of it. ama

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    156lbs, I'd be careful the whale doesn't lift and eat you.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TaxPayingTongan View Post
    So if its largely blown out of of proportion then why do you defend feminists who continue to try and milk this arguement to death?
    They say never argue with fools as to an onlooker viewing from a distance, he cant tell the two apart

Feminists are milking an argument that doesnt exist and the only people who have the time to listen to these idiots are guys who tend to be just as obtuse

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, you made the mistake of buying into the BS myth that men and women receive different pay for doing exactly the same work. As people have already mentioned, the reason there is a gap is working hours, maternity leave etc.
    No crew crew.

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why are you against stay at home dads?

I'd love that . Brb wife makes all the cash while I get to get into trouble with junior.

atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Turbomunkey View Post
    Insight as to why people choose to shoot up schools/unis?

Probably

Oh man this is just one shining example. I can only speak for the school I attend but damn I'm sick of it all. It's so cushioned and far-removed from reality its ridiculous. The guys are broken and I've heard many girls admit they are control freaks. It's a sick society if I've ever seen one.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The fact that there are a lot of girls in your class and you are discussing such nonsense does not say good things about where your life is headed. What major are you?

TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOTheory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get a life.
    kinda rich coming from a rep begging foreveralone ******* like u

your kind is exactly what is wrong with this forum

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    The fact that there are a lot of girls in your class and you are discussing such nonsense does not say good things about where your life is headed.
    THIS

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS

u wizard, took the words right out of my mouth

Originally Posted by SWOLE_JEDI View Post
    this argument is garbage because op said same types of jobs(im guessing you mean same job and not just a the same general field or this whole thread is dumb), if the woman gets paid less for doing the same thing then its obvious discrimination. if biological differences make her unable to do the job efficiently then she would not have the job
    Not true. Its called Equal Oportunity Employment, and in many cases, Affirmative Action. To deny her a job based on her gender would be the true discrimnation, and it would raise a lot of eyebrows if there were NO females employed in the work place. In terms of manual labor, it works out for the employer to hire her, and just pay her slightly less (if she cannot keep up with her male coworkers). Really though, it should be a case by case basis. If a female is busting ass and is working harder than her male counterparts, then she obviously deserves the higher wage. Its just that many times, this is not reality, hence the sometimes lower pay (plus maternity leave and all that).

They say never argue with fools as to an onlooker viewing from a distance, he cant tell the two apart

Feminists are milking an argument that doesnt exist and the only people who have the time to listen to these idiots are guys who tend to be just as obtuse
    ....or politicians and congressmen being paid off by extremely powerful feminist lobbyists.

If you think feminists hold no power or influence over society, your head is buried in the sand.

Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wakiza33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    THIS

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS

u wizard, took the words right out of my mouth

This. While OP is right, social skills are vital in receiving promotions, ect. Don't bring **** like this up unless its something really necessary OP

9 of last 10 PRESIDENTS were in frats. Social skills mate, social skills.

Originally Posted by Dirtymanjames View Post
    Why are you against stay at home dads?

I'd love that . Brb wife makes all the cash while I get to get into trouble with junior.
    ummm...yeah......have fun with that

Originally Posted by Jayce_ View Post
    156lbs, I'd be careful the whale doesn't lift and eat you.
    lol believe me that won't happen anytime soon

Originally Posted by NJLife View Post
    i bet half the girls were on their period and got all emotional about you being such a jerk and went home and cried and are at this moment writing letters to the dean of the university about how insensitive you are to women's needs. Also, you will be required to drop the course and apologize or be expelled.

gl with your goals. the feminization of the world has begun. men cant be men. we have to be feminimen <-- lol? get used to it. the only way men and women will be equal is when we create an inbalance of equality so that it favors women.
    I can't stand it man. My dad was born in 1953 so he's old school, and thus I received old school parenting, values, etc. and expect to be valued higher than women. It's just how it is.

Originally Posted by TaxPayingTongan View Post
    ....or politicians being paid off by extremely powerful feminist lobbyists.
    oh really u got a problem with lobbyism now?

how convenient

tell me...where were u when powerful pro gun lobby groups were dictating legislation in capitol hill

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    The fact that there are a lot of girls in your class and you are discussing such nonsense does not say good things about where your life is headed. What major are you?
    philosophy but the class this happened in was sociology (minor)

EDIT: If anything it doesnt say anything good about where our society is headed.

-BRB more girls than guys in most of my classes
    -BRB too much feminism and emasculation to handle
    -BRB im discussing that **** to challenge the status quo because thats what I believe in

kinda rich coming from a rep begging foreveralone ******* like u

your kind is exactly what is wrong with this forum
    yeah, totally bro. totally.

lol

oh really u got a problem with lobbyism now?

how convenient

tell me...where were u when powerful pro gun lobby groups were dictating legislation in capitol hill
    Guns dont effect me. Never even seen one in IRL.

Feminism does.

And yes, lobbying is horse**** all around. If you disagree expect negs, because its lobbying, aka "legal bribes", that is single handedly destorying this country.

philosophy but the class this happened in was sociology (minor)
    L-O-L

Come back to me when u arent studying a worthless major

Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000) Roidmonster55 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ksnoya View Post
    OP all you had to bring up was paid maternity leave and the fact that many women don't return to work after maternity leave. Men don't ever need paid maternity and men are predominantly the ones who continue working after having kids.
    ^^True. I've known several instances.
    7 foot tall crew checking in