lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ala + chromium picolinate = large quick weight gain?

I would like to think this is water and carb storage in a good way as I've been watching my diet using my bodymedia band and eating only slights over daily maintenance but since starting to take ala and chromium picolinate before meals, and having a crazy intense workout, eating and working out I've notice a sudden two spikes.

After day 1 176-172 lb

Day 2-4 172 lb - 179 lb

Wtf.

Anyone else have such a fast gain on this stuff?

I should add I upping carbs.

Yesterday was

Fat 84
    Cho 708
    Pro 216

4330 kcal
    Truthfully my arm band says I was 4300 burned.

Registered User theguitarman128's Avatar
    theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theguitarman128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You weigh 170 and you're bulking at over 4k calories. That's the answer to the weight gain. It's not the supplements. I fluctuate quite a bit when I bulk too. Depends on daily calorie consistency, water weight, alcohol intake, digestive tract, and a few more factors.
    "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21 ESV)

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I should have clarified that.

4000 calories... on non training days I'm at 3600 maintenance calories but when I train (reg park 5x5 full body) it comes in slightly over 4k.

But I walk to and from work. I do marketing and am on my feel for 8-10 hours a day.

So 5-6 miles walking a day plus training plus never sitting down comes to that.

That's why I would trust the numbers.

I am assuming your are referring to the food and water retention.I know nine lb in that period is not feasible.

I should add this bulk has been going on for a few weeks.was only after adding the ala that I saw the fast gain in weight.
    Last edited by lvsteven; 03-16-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Obnoxious bump.promise only one.

Am certain others have lots of expertise with ala..

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    Obnoxious bump.promise only one.

Am certain others have lots of expertise with ala..

Sorry I can't offer much in the way of info on ala. perhaps check google scholar?

If you are eating 700g of you may definitely feel bloated as a result. Also I'm am sure a 4000 calorie poop probably weighs 3 pounds.

But seriously your diet/calories seem on point if your exercise + job is the way it is.

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    Sorry I can't offer much in the way of info on ala. perhaps check google scholar?

If you are eating 700g of you may definitely feel bloated as a result. Also I'm am sure a 4000 calorie poop probably weighs 3 pounds.

But seriously your diet/calories seem on point if your exercise + job is the way it is.
    Okay thanks..REP given.

I've used designer supplements that do the same as ala but the price of 20-30 says vs what I paid for this bulk daa was huge.

I lost 50 lb in a year and am sure if insulin resistance exists I have some variation of it as I get puffy when I even look at a bagel.

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know when I have tried Keto diet, I would lose 4-6 lbs in a few days, not fat but water, glycogen, etc. When I got off diet I would get hose 6-4 lbs right back.

Maybe you had to much carbs, maybe too much sodium, also don't forget BM. Average person is holding 10 lbs of **** in there body.

When are you weighing yourself?

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    Ala + chromium picolinate = large quick weight gain?
    No.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Originally Posted by Faust24 View Post
    I know when I have tried Keto diet, I would lose 4-6 lbs in a few days, not fat but water, glycogen, etc. When I got off diet I would get hose 6-4 lbs right byck.

Maybe you had to much carbs, maybe too much sodium, also don't forget BM. Average person is holding 10 lbs of **** in there body.

When are you weighing yourself?
    Early morning after using the restroom but I know I'm holding water I guess.

I'm likely around 13-14% bf but have been an absolute scared pay about bulking and have never really done a real bulk months on end.

Now with this bodybug device I'm confident to do it but for a real long time I suffered from and succumbed to former fat guy psychiatric syndrome...which I think I just diet of named Fri the first time.