Thread: One or two?

adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One or two?

Hello hardworkers,
    I just got whey protein and I was told to have two scoops, one pre and one post workout. Is this right or should I just have the post workout one? Do they say two scoops for marketing reasons? I heard two scoops are a waste of protein as well as money because a muscle can't process that amount of protein within this short period of time. So, do I stick to one post-workout or two scoops as I've been told.

Thanks in advance.

pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by adrikstalin View Post
    Hello hardworkers,
    I just got whey protein and I was told to have two scoops, one pre and one post workout. Is this right or should I just have the post workout one? Do they say two scoops for marketing reasons? I heard two scoops are a waste of protein as well as money because a muscle can't process that amount of protein within this short period of time. So, do I stick to one post-workout or two scoops as I've been told.

Thanks in advance.
    2 scoops is a waste of protein unless you workout early in the morning. I workout at 5am so I usually take one before working out and after but thats only because i need something in my system that early in the morning. But if your working out later on in the day then its a waste. eat something light before working out and then have a shake after.

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pedgy View Post
    2 scoops is a waste of protein unless you workout early in the morning. I workout at 5am so I usually take one before working out and after but thats only because i need something in my system that early in the morning. But if your working out later on in the day then its a waste. eat something light before working out and then have a shake after.
    Just like 2 chicken breasts is a waste of protein. Ralph pls go.

OP, it's protein not magic muscle building dust. Use as much or as little as you need to hit your protein macros.

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Terrimonas View Post

OP, it's protein not magic muscle building dust. Use as much or as little as you need to hit your protein macros.
    This.

I don't even do calves. THEjuggernaut76's Avatar
    THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000) THEjuggernaut76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong sense of noobtrition^^

do this pls ^^
    January 2013: 325lbs
    Current Weight: 259lbs

*Current Logs*
    none

*Completed Logs*
    AppNut 8 Week Transformation Challenge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160145591
    Universal Red Hot Mini-Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159631661
    CL's White Flood Reborn: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153846651

pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000) pedgy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by THEjuggernaut76 View Post
    strong sense of noobtrition^^

do this pls ^^
    hahahahahaha. thanks

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

So this whole time I have been exfoliating with my whey protein, I have been wasting money?

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    So this whole time I have been exfoliating with my whey protein, I have been wasting money?
    Only if it doesn't contain added glycine and hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin to enhance absorption and give your skin that radiant glow and reduction in fine lines that you've always wanted.

adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's great. Thanks all for the information. And what about serious mass? Any good? I'm 119lbs and 5'4. I have a moderate eating habit. I find it difficult to eat a lot since my lifestyle doesn't support this (I spend much time at uni). Is it any good?