Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)

Daily reminder that you'll probably get this some time in your life

Seriously considering suicide because of this (not srs)

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Zamininc View Post

Seriously considering suicide because of this (not srs)
    Ill be gental next time
    Get real

bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bringthelulz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    was like 9 srs. was at mates. slept in sleeping bag woke, played some sim city on windows 2000, balls started to hurt, was there for like 6 hours by the end was i agony, 15minite op on my ballsac, was kinda chubby so doc told me to imagine penor needle was a big mac fxcin strong relation their..

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bringthelulz View Post
    was like 9 srs. Was at mates. Slept in sleeping bag woke, played some sim city on windows 2000, balls started to hurt, was there for like 6 hours by the end was i agony, 15minite op on my ballsac, was kinda chubby so doc told me to imagine penor needle was a big mac fxcin strong relation their..
    o.o
    Get real

ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10) ToothPasteFtnss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bringthelulz View Post
    was like 9 srs. was at mates. slept in sleeping bag woke, played some sim city on windows 2000, balls started to hurt, was there for like 6 hours by the end was i agony, 15minite op on my ballsac, was kinda chubby so doc told me to imagine penor needle was a big mac fxcin strong relation their..
    U wot m8

Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked46 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How common are testicular torsions?
    Sounds awful
    You walked away but you do this, you go to the bathroom, you get your phone, y-y-youu

STOP IT , STOP IT!

jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jyurk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i can confirm. i am troll testicle
    do it because you love it

bench-255x1
    squat-330x1
    dead-405x1

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i went to school with a kid who had to have 1 of his nuts removed (think he was 12 at the time or something), it sounds like what happened here.

SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SHaFeDuDe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by respare View Post
    i went to school with a kid who had to have 1 of his nuts removed (think he was 12 at the time or something), it sounds like what happened here.
    wow that kid must have low testosterone now lol
    You only lift once

Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Arcos27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can confirm, I was ball sack
    "it's never too late to be the person you should've been" -unknown

★★★Torn ACL Crew★★★

Bench Press: 290lbs 1x1
    Squat: 355lbs 1x5
    Deadlift: 360lbs 1x1