armzscott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto diet stalled help

I'm not sure if it's time to post this but I'm giving it a chance. Is it common that I probably slowed down my weight loss in a week? In the week I started I lost 5 lbs and that was the first 4 days I would believe. I have been trying to eat allot of fat and protien with no carbs but so far I think I only lost water weight or something. Can anyone clarify me what I should so next?

Should I have a cardio session?
    Also I'm not looking to bulk up now just want to see some abs (for now) i'm also not sure if I'm really in ketosis cuz my urine hasn't smelled or have had bad breath. No headaches or symptoms yet. Do you guys think I should wait out A little more on the results?

Last thing, is it necessary for me to have a refeed e en though I'm not bulking?

GetRipped141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long have you been on the diet cause to me it sounds like you lost water weight and your starting to lose fat

Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivvid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As above^^, when i started 1 lost 3.5kg in 9 days, after that it slows down to about 1kg a week.
    Thats because of the initial loss is mostly water loss, thats also why you will see a weight gain after a carb up.

LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, you have to post the food portions you eat with the amount of calories. You have to measure and weight the food you eat, not eggs, because each egg has about 70 calories. But foods like cooked chicken, you have to buy a food scale, there are ones that are digital and weight the food by grams and ounces. And measure the amount of butter, and oil and every thing you eat in the day. According to Lyle Mcdonalds, at the end of the day, what really caounts is calories in versus calories burned in a day. Some people claim that you can have a keto diet of 2200 calories, and one of of 2200 calories high in carbs and lower in fat. And you can lose weight easier with the keto diet one. But I think that 2200 calories of keto foods, have the same impact on our bodies than 2200 of high carbs and low in fat.

So you have to calculate the amount of calories you eat

Originally Posted by armzscott View Post
    I'm not sure if it's time to post this but I'm giving it a chance. Is it common that I probably slowed down my weight loss in a week? In the week I started I lost 5 lbs and that was the first 4 days I would believe. I have been trying to eat allot of fat and protien with no carbs but so far I think I only lost water weight or something. Can anyone clarify me what I should so next?

Also I'm not looking to bulk up now just want to see some abs (for now) i'm also not sure if I'm really in ketosis cuz my urine hasn't smelled or have had bad breath. No headaches or symptoms yet. Do you guys think I should wait out A little more on the results?

Last thing, is it necessary for me to have a refeed e en though I'm not bulking?
    Recommended books to increase the emotional, spiritual, psychologic feelings of power, the will to power: The Republic by Plato, The Will to Power by Nietzsche, Hegemony or Survival by Noam Chomsky, Faust by Goethe, Spectre of Marx by Jacques Derrida, Red and Black by Stendhal, The Wisdom of Life by Arthur Schopenhauer, Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzsche, Power by Michael Foucault, Beyond Good and Evil by Fredrich Nietzsche, The Search after Truth by Malebranche

Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kostya1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You need count calories. Its very easy to overeat on keto (like me in first few days on keto food )
    1) scale all your food and count consumed calories
    2) make some deficit and wait or eat your maintenance + do cardio

About urine and breath, i have found that if eat on sureplus - i have purple ketostix and other symptoms, but when on cutting - lack of it.
    Im like a dog, easy to understand english language, but hard to say )

Dont try to impose some one, all i have posted is only my POV

gymbeam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be honest I find it very hard to overeat on keto, I could easily just go a day without even getting hungry.

But yea sounds like you lost water weight. Unless you haven't lost anything since the first week and you've been on it 2 months... Then you've stalled but you didn't give us much info in your post.

SoSPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by armzscott View Post

I suggest you to eat only chicken breast for a while with and green salad without sos etc
    This works for me Ronald