TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How the f*ck do I stay motivated to cut?

I've been trying to cut since goddamn Jan 1st, but haven't stuck with it at all. I'm 5'10, 205, 36 waist, 17.5 yrs old. I keep skipping the gym and cheating on my diet. I'm skipping the gym because my gym is basically a youth gym, only ppl my age are there and I feel like theyre immature and will make fun of me, i'm a little scared to go, but I keep eating junk. I wanna drop 25-30 lbs by July15th 2013, and get a size 31 waist. How do I stay motivated to diet and work out, and get over being nervous going to to gym? thanks

Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take your shirt off in front of the mirror and bounce up and down, if that doesn't motivate you then nothing will.

DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Waziristan View Post
    Take your shirt off in front of the mirror and bounce up and down, if that doesn't motivate you then nothing will.
    lol. to the op i believe the first 2 weeks are the hardest but once you pass them and see that you dropped a couple pounds i'm sure you will stick with it.
    forever cutting.

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one can motivate you! True motivation comes from within YOU...stop looking for it elsewhere....COMMIT! This is a lifestyle! Commit to it! Dedicate yourself to it. You will have hard times in this, as we all do, if anyone on this board says theyre perfect, theyre lying to you, however, youve got to make a promise to yourself to always do it! If you don't you dont want it bad enough, and not to be mean, don't waste anyone elses time looking for the motivation...
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zoso1116 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly dude it's not easy to start, I was pretty intimidated when I first started going to the gym, but you did the hardest part already which was to sign up. Screw it if some punks make fun of you, if you let your actions be dictated by what other people think you'll never do anything worthwhile...and tbh most guys at the gym are so concerned with their appearance and making their own improvements that they could care less about someone thats overweight working out. Hell, whenever I see someone that is a little overweight in the gym it makes me happy because they're working to make themselves better.

to sum it up, you are the one who has to live with your body so forget what people think and do what you KNOW you have to do to change it. If you break down and eat a snack get over it and try not to do it again. At the end of the day if you want it bad enough you'll stick with it. Make sure you congratulate yourself on every single improvement you make to keep yourself motivated.

Goodluck man I really hope you can get back on track!

CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTBeachGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While I don't recommend skipping the gym - you can live with that and lose fat - cheating on the diet - no way pal - you're doomed to fail.
    You need to get yourself set up with an eating PLAN. You need to know what you're gonna eat - and have it prepared BEFORE you step out of the house in the morning. I suggest you take a look at the Keto diet plan. It worked for me - I found the high fat content of the diet kept me sated longer = I wasn't walking around hungry all the time. Now before you go running off and start eating McDonalds cheeseburgers because they're high in fat - you need to be eating the RIGHT fats!! You're gonna need to do some homework and edumacate yourself. GOT IT !!
    As far as the gym business is concerned - forget those A-holes - go about your business - and know this. In a few years time - you won't remember their names or their faces. Now stop dickn around a go get the body you want !!

Good Luck -

ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ApolloCreed29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TreTee123 View Post
    I've been trying to cut since goddamn Jan 1st, but haven't stuck with it at all. I'm 5'10, 205, 36 waist, 17.5 yrs old. I keep skipping the gym and cheating on my diet. I'm skipping the gym because my gym is basically a youth gym, only ppl my age are there and I feel like theyre immature and will make fun of me, i'm a little scared to go, but I keep eating junk. I wanna drop 25-30 lbs by July15th 2013, and get a size 31 waist. How do I stay motivated to diet and work out, and get over being nervous going to to gym? thanks
    Youtube ct fletcher...."You must be OBSESSED with obtaining what you are trying to get."

pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pojo1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First thing I would do is say to yourself that your not perfect and no one is, everyone fails at some point on a cut either by missing a workout or eating too much, but the important thing is that you get back up after failing and learn from it. You have to make it into sort of a ritual that you commit to do it everyday. It all comes down to how much you really want that 31 inch waist, if you want it bad enough that you will commit. There's no other way.

eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you dont feel confartable enough to go to the gym, then dont. You dont NEED to go to the gym or workout to lose weight, just focus on your diet. Once you start seeing results its rewarding. I`m on a cut, and i was feeling bad, bloated and stuff, but one day i woke up, noticed my stomach was more flat than usual and that gave me a smile that keeps me on track with my diet.

You have to do this for your self, you have to find the perseverance within you to get to where you want to be, dont care about what others think of you, you are not doing this for them, you are doing this for your self, for your health.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eriquee View Post
    If you dont feel confartable enough to go to the gym, then dont. You dont NEED to go to the gym or workout to lose weight, just focus on your diet. Once you start seeing results its rewarding. I`m on a cut, and i was feeling bad, bloated and stuff, but one day i woke up, noticed my stomach was more flat than usual and that gave me a smile that keeps me on track with my diet.

You have to do this for your self, you have to find the perseverance within you to get to where you want to be, dont care about what others think of you, you are not doing this for them, you are doing this for your self, for your health.
    While this is technically true, lifting weights is extremely important for improving body composition.

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly you need to motivate yourself. No one here is going to cook your meals for you or organize you time, that's your job. Think about all those times you wanted to buy some new summer clothes but couldn't because it looked like crap on you. Or that you were embarrassed to take your shirt off. Or how hot the summer is and its even hotter for you because you had to cover your fat with extra clothing. I speak from experience. If that **** doesn't motivate you then you're not ready to make a change.

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stare at yourself in the mirror.
    I mean REALLLLLLLLLY stare at yourself.

Are you 1000% satisfied?
    Trust me, it's worth the dedication if you do it the correct way.
    Please research nutrition & workout routines beforehand, so you have a PLAN & a GOAL.
    Cheers
    505 / 315 / 545

TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TreTee123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok thanks for the tips guys. I havethe knowledge, its just the putting it into practice part thats challenging for me

Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wakaaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sure everyone has their goals, but I look at it from the long run perspective. Cutting and caring for your body is going to help you live longer because you made smarter choices growing up. I look at it more as a goal and lifestyle than anything really. More or so a lifestyle because I know if I keep at it long enough I'll see the results I want.

If YOU don't want it truly, then what makes you think you'll get where you dream to be?
    “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” - Benjamin Franklin

Proud first generation American of Syrian descent

Forever cutting crew

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How badly do you want it? Do you just meh want it? Or do you want it want it? Or do you want it so bad that you would sacrifice a few assets in order to achieve it?

Answer this. Is that really your goal or you're just lying to yourself? Motivation comes within ourselves and from our questions that we answer.

You can do it. I know it.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kurt909 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am around your weight but im 22yo. Ive found that if i actually get up and go to the gym, I stick to my diet a lot better. If I dont go to the gym, I get major cravings and fail.

All of this is just advice tho.

extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extremez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Look in the mirror! You happy with what you see? Don't let the scale rule you. Be happy with what you see in the mirror from every angle.

Before you think about cheating think about the mirror and how every time you cheat you don't move forward.

ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50) ryancarlos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    check out the "From Fat to Fit" threads, always helps me

md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) md99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd recommend you stop trying to rely on motivation and instead work on your discipline. Motivation is so connected to emotion that it is extremely fleeting and situational. You need to remove your brain from the equation and not rely on it to decide every time you could go to the gym or cheat on your diet. It's mentally exhausting to have to make that decision over and over again every day. Make the decision once that you're going to change and then tell your brain to shut up and make it happen.

I really like this short article:
    joelrunyon.com/two3/get-disciplined-not-motivated

(remove the spaces between www)

MarcMostek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only you can motivate you bro! If you have a true desire to lose weight and get cut, then you will make it happen.. you say you are scarred of people making fun of you? I say fu@k them! You should't be paying attention to them anyway. When you go to the gym, you should be going there with a purpose, with a goal in mind. Let that drive your focus and drowned out all the rest. When I go to the gym I am focused on nothing but what body part I'm there to work on, everything and everyone else means **** to me while I'm there. Like I said if you want it bad enough you will make it happen, but it all starts in your head dude.

Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeekay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You got to set yourself a goal. Not too crazy and not too easy. Get there and set another one and keep going!

BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeeQue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Imagine bein on the beach with your shirt off... Would you be satisfied right now? Then again I'm at 22% bf so I'm not the one to talk....