Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000) aestheticmisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb hating someone for their personal preference in foods

Do you guys hate people who like certain colors too?

You should only be annoyed with stuff that personally affects you.

BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeReal23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2FAST4YU View Post
    I'm at lost for words. It's how it was intended to be dogg. I would understand your view if it was some strange combination like spaghetti with maple syrup on top.

If someone removed the lettuce without your knowing, do you think you would still be able to taste it?

Have you ever tried a taco salad?
    Yea I can always tell at restaurants. Like if I order something that usually has lettuce and I ask for no lettuce, I can tell when they put it on by accident and then take it off

lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lynch0617 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't like olives, and I won't eat dog. Besides that I am pretty open

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aestheticmisc View Post

We hating on the people who hate food before they even try it. Sushi?! Oh thats gross, its raw fish. Ew calamari? Thats like squid right?

Social Assassin NotSureIfCereal's Avatar
    NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NotSureIfCereal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i can't eat tomatoes unless they are thinly sliced or diced up

thick tomato slices? not gonna happen Gaby

also never trying squid because of dat texture

u mad OP?
    I'll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans…raw

Mavs - Cowboys - Joseph Gordon Levitt

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    funny thread
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderDogBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Keenano View Post
    When people don't like any toppings on their pizza. Just cheese, yet they dare call it a 'pizza.' It's phucking bread, tomato sauce and cheese, not a pizza, you phuck.

Yeah, I hate those disgusting phucks.
    First pizza ever made was a margarita u dead****.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah pisses me off.

on the otherhand I would probably piss someone off because I wouldn't eat certain foods or wouldn't like to kill an animal to eat. I guess its all relative. each to their own.

In my oppinion the "right" people are the ones who kill their ow n food and eat every edible bit of it. I would love to live that lifestyle. However under the conditions I live/ was brought up I would rather just ne presented with a nice peice of meat in a packet.

true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) true_miscer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They are a bitch. Knew a kid who went with us to a Chinese buffet and didn't want anything because it looked grossed to him. Stupid ******* finally tried it and now loves it. Wanted to train wreck him across the face for stupidity.

Uh, you're the unintelligent one, *******. People are picky about places because of the certain foods.
    Some would prefer BK to Taco Bell because they don't want like the way refried beans look/smell/texture. That's stupid.
    Classic misc. YOU ARE UNINTELLIGENT.... *******!!. (Continue to make irrelevant point). The point you made (which isn't very logical since you are comparing food choices that aren't the same) doesn't even cover the main premise of my point.

Being a picky eater refers to where the food comes from. If I said "Lets get a burger from McDonalds" and somebody said "McDonalds is gross/for poor people" That is being picky. Or like the guy beneath me said. If someone doesn't like how pb and j blends with the crust of bread, that is being picky.

Not liking a certain food is biological. We like certain foods for reasons. Sweets are liked by many for an easily understood reason. (Sweet=glucose=atp). Next time I'll thank my taste buds for making the internet man hate me for taking mushrooms off a pizza.
    Last edited by true_miscer; 03-17-2013 at 11:06 PM.

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    picky eaters are infuriating. They've pissed me off since Ive seen people that actually cut the crust off their PB and J sandwiches in elementary school. SERIOUSLY WTF?
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    funny thread
    More like an eye opener.

Originally Posted by true_miscer View Post
    Classic misc. YOU ARE UNINTELLIGENT.... *******!!. (Continue to make irrelevant point). The point you made (which isn't very logical since you are comparing food choices that aren't the same) doesn't even cover the main premise of my point.

Being a picky eater refers to where the food comes from. If I said "Lets get a burger from McDonalds" and somebody said "McDonalds is gross/for poor people" That is being picky. Or like the guy beneath me said. If someone doesn't like how pb and j blends with the crust of bread, that is being picky.

Not liking a certain food is biological. We like certain foods for reasons. Sweets are liked by many for an easily understood reason. (Sweet=glucose=atp). Next time I'll thank my taste buds for making the internet man hate me for taking mushrooms off a pizza.
    Sounds like you're the only one on that boat. According to the vast majority whom agrees with me, picky *******s are unadventurous as well as uncultured phucks who doesn't know how to enjoy different things. Not in a sense of choosing hamburger joint A as opposed to joint B, that's just tunnel tongued preference. There can be 1,000 hamburger joints and only 1 Indian joint. If all you ever choose to go is to the burger joints, you're bottom line retarded.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aestheticmisc View Post

Try bringing someone to a restaurant, order food for like $150+ to surprise your guest and yourself just to find out that money went to waste because your guest doesn't want the tomatoes touching her filet mignon. Yet, you find out that she's not allergic to it, and that she has NEVER tried tomatoes. Now that right there is intolerable.

I've said it previously in the thread: I will not accommodate someone to a dish they are comfortable because they are picky by choice. If you are NOT allergic to it, you are fine.

Certain things I'm okay with:
    -People who don't like small bones or bones in general.
    -People who can't stand a certain flavor AFTER trying it countless times.
    -People who have a bad mental experience with certain foods (some people do get PTSD or anxiety attacks because of prior experiences that affected them mentally since).
    -Oral hygiene reasons (texture too hard for teeth, etc.).
    -Health issues (diabetes, high blood pressure, diseases, etc.).

Examples of things I hate from a picky person:
    -Nitpicking *******s.
    -I won't eat that because it looks nasty.
    -I've never tried that so I won't try it.
    -The lettuce is touching my grilled steak.
    -I only like this, this, and that.
    -Is it poisonous?!

pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000) pTrillz is just really nice. (+1000)
    More like an eye opener.

Sounds like you're the only one on that boat. According to the vast majority whom agrees with me, picky *******s are unadventurous as well as uncultured phucks who doesn't know how to enjoy different things. Not in a sense of choosing hamburger joint A as opposed to joint B, that's just tunnel tongued preference. There can be 1,000 hamburger joints and only 1 Indian joint. If all you ever choose to go is to the burger joints, you're bottom line retarded.
    Opie would you ever try eating dog? Because most of these miscers here would never think of trying it -- maybe you're even like them in this regard. I wouldn't really expect miscers to be the most open minded.

(Hell, some people eat bull penis. Like fukking hell I would try that)

Just saying, you shouldn't rag on people for such a thing.

2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2FAST4YU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pTrillz View Post
    Opie would you ever try eating dog? Because most of these miscers here would never think of trying it -- maybe you're even like them in this regard. I wouldn't really expect miscers to be the most open minded.

(Hell, some people eat bull penis. Like fukking hell I would try that)

Just saying, you shouldn't rag on people for such a thing.
    Haven't been put in a situation where it was offerred to me, but it does rank as the bizarre type which I've tried others before with no problem. I know you're trying to get at me by attempting to submit me into saying,"No! I would never try that! EVER!", but what you fail to understand is that these picky kunts are acting like *******s over mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, beans, texture of something that they do like, etc. Would you consider those items listed as bizarre as eating dog? Not even close.

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I only eat almonds, spinach, and protein shakes, deal with it u *******s.

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Youppi View Post
    this fukking lol at the fat fuks getting mad cause someone else doesn't want to eat something they're uncomfortable with.
    I think you're missing the point. I think OP is talking about how picky eaters make a big scene about their "pickiness", or how they sometimes hugely inconvenience a group of people in a social situation.

Example: I'm out with a group of 8 people and we want to grab dinner before we go to a concert. one bish only eats sandwiches. We pass 10 different restaurants but none of them have sandwiches. We must wait 45 extra minutes while this bish walks 2 miles to get a Subway sandwich. I was full rage.
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't eat past first half in subway line crew (lettuce, tomatoes, pickles) come at me

Activate Xtreme/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109543121

X-Factor/DCP Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108280551

Superpump/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6153361

Activate Xtreme Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3826891

Blue Rasberry Ragnarok Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3146231

Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    I only eat almonds, spinach, and protein shakes, deal with it u *******s.
    Maybe you should consider eating more, *******.

Originally Posted by MusicProducer View Post
    I think you're missing the point. I think OP is talking about how picky eaters make a big scene about their "pickiness", or how they sometimes hugely inconvenience a group of people in a social situation.

Example: I'm out with a group of 8 people and we want to grab dinner before we go to a concert. one bish only eats sandwiches. We pass 10 different restaurants but none of them have sandwiches. We must wait 45 extra minutes while this bish walks 2 miles to get a Subway sandwich. I was full rage.
    Like I said, a picky phuck in a group trying to have a nice and fun time always = sum bad nuuz.

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't like people who:

-"I don't like it!" "Have you tried it?" "NO I know I won't like it".

-OMG there are bones! OMG the fish head is still there. *******s and pussies. Bone-in will always taste better. The cheek in the fish head is one of the most flavorful, moist, and tender part of the fish. Roasted bone marrow is God's Butter. This is mostly an American thing IMO because the whole world eats like this, only American pussies complain about **** like bones(I am american btw). That is whole another topic on Americans and offal cuts.

-People who don't eat vegetables or don't like vegetables. People who don't eat the crusts on bread, like someone previously mentioned. How old are you? Adults with children tastes, like someone else mentioned. Pathetic.

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm talking like they won't eat a pizza if it's supreme due to mushrooms, peppers, sausage etc. Strict pepperoni only. Always order the same bland sandwich never having tried another item on the menu. Looks at sushi rolls and says it's disgusting because of the condiments, but won't try a handroll. Knew some people like that and their self thought superiority to different types of foods really rustles me. They aren't allergic btw.
    I won't eat pizza due to the wheat, and cheese.

I'm a picky eater because I care about my body and only put food in it. I don't consider garbage "food." I don't consider most of the calories that make up the Standard American Diet as coming from "food."

Some people will say I'm a picky eater. Personally, I just think I only eat food and not poisons.

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jagxstang View Post
    So you're mad because people have a different taste in food than you.

If I hate peppers, why the hell would I eat a slice of pizza with peppers on it?

x2..... lol you're stupid because you don't like every food.. isthisreallife? strong logic
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Burgerbuger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't eat at most Asian buffets. Does this make me picky?
    Kindness is all that matters in life

disrespected misc elder diablos's Avatar
    diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000) diablos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Picky eaters are usually attention whorin *******s.

They like to show how unique they are by not liking normal stuff.

Like mofos that don't like ketchup or mayo.

My own phukin 8 year old son doesn't like chocolate. Pisses me off.
    Strong Join Date Crew (pre-2005)

Do you like reps? I do.

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No I don't find them stupid, it's just a different preference. I will NOT however make any plans with them involving food because they're ALWAYS bitching about where to go. "Nah I can't go there, they have X in their food" **** is worse than women trying to decide on a place to eat
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rem0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My only potential real gripe with picky eaters is that it could trickle down to their kids, preventing them from experiencing the wonderful varied cuisines this planet has to offer.
    *Reps good posts, doesn't rep back crew*
    *Eats apple core crew*
    *Socks n Sandals crew*

Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Gooner89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't stand people who won't eat cheese pizza and insist on toppings. THE MAJORITY OF THE SURFACE AREA OF A PIZZA IS CHEESE YOU *******. If you don't like cheese pizza you don't like pizza in general and need to gtfo. I run into these people all the time. I have no problem eating a supreme, pepperoni, or w/e the hell they order but no god forbid they eat a cheese pizza which is what pizza fuking is.
    -Always 4 Crew
    -Scotch Crew
    -COYG

Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    I won't eat pizza due to the wheat, and cheese.

I'm a picky eater because I care about my body and only put food in it. I don't consider garbage "food." I don't consider most of the calories that make up the Standard American Diet as coming from "food."

Some people will say I'm a picky eater. Personally, I just think I only eat food and not poisons.
    Lol. Looks like you're carrying around a plastic container everywhere you go then.

Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    x2..... lol you're stupid because you don't like every food.. isthisreallife? strong logic
    You don't have to like everything, but when you're 18+ and won't eat something because it has X or Y in it, that's just immature and stupid for your age.
    Lol at those who try to rationalize their irrational behavior of something as small as vegetables not being able to be a part of their meal. You guys are correct in the fact that it has nothing to do with me unless I'm with that person or they're in my group. It's like seeing someone where a tank, shorts, and flip flops to a formal. If I'm with them, I'd be embarrassed. If not, I'd feel embarrass for them due to their ignorance when they attempt to justify it as being "carefree/free spirited".

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe you should consider eating more, *******.
    Nope

Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    Nope
    Strong e-stats in sig.

Strong e-stats in sig.
    don't be jealous that I am a better human being than you.

Maybe if you spent a little less time worrying about what others eat and more time lifting.... u wouldn't be a weak flabby guy, noIsaiyan?