Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hotsaucegolden1 View Post
    where the hell do u train.. looks like an old jail cell lol

mirin transformation.. be good once u add more mass.
    local surf club gym
    Getting there

PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NathanMinto View Post
    After 1 year that is sick!!! Shredded all round even your legs are in good shape! Keep going mate!!
    Thanks man!
    Getting there

ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mirrin the place you workout at. arm size non pumped?

east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) east17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PowerOfWill1 View Post
    I take the Kai Greene approach to bodybuilding "I'm a bodybuilder, I'll never be a weight lifter"

When you see me in the gym I'll probably be the one using the lightest weight but looking like I'm lifting 200kg

I use time under tension, mind muscle connection, flexing of the muscle used and absolutely destroy myself.

For example for my DB curls I use 15kg

for bench press I use 60kg

squats around 80kg
    Great transformation!! Do you have a link to more info on the approach you take, i.e lighter weights, but using time under tension, mind muscle connection, etc?

Originally Posted by ILoveTrance View Post
    mirrin the place you workout at. arm size non pumped?
    No pump, for someone reason I forgot.
    Getting there

Originally Posted by east17 View Post
    Great transformation!! Do you have a link to more info on the approach you take, i.e lighter weights, but using time under tension, mind muscle connection, etc?
    yep, here's a link to the kai greene video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4
    Getting there

jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeffreyvink has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sick progress in 1 year OP!
    You’ve put blood sweat and tears into this, after all these years, every set and rep that you pushed your hardest. Don’t give up now.

Originally Posted by jeffreyvink View Post
    sick progress in 1 year OP!
    Thanks buddy!
    Getting there