alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100)

Workout advise ....

Hi, I am new to this forum, and need some advise.
    i have a day job from 9-6, when i get off from work i get so tired but i want to do some workout too. i m afraid if i work out it may have some negative effect.
    i need some serious professional advise if i can workout even if i am tired.
    Regards

JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Force yourself to go anyway. Once you're there it's fine. The tiredness is usually all in your head.

alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100) alferede is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks, really appreciate your quick response

jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jedi-dude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is a simple resolution for your problem I suffer from exactly the same problem. I workout after work during the week and some days I am really tired. But, all I do is take a pre-workout supplement to give me a kick. I take Superpump Max. It makes a bunch of outrageous claims about the effect it gives. Probably all BS. However, all I know is about 20 minutes after I take it all I want to do is lift weights due to the stimulants in it. It doesn't matter how tired I am, it always works.

I don't drink coffee, but maybe a strong cup of coffee (or maybe a Red Bull) before you work out could have a similar effect.

usually i drink alot of water to hydrate myself around 5 and than go to gym at 8, it is bit relaxing. but ill try some energy drink . lets see
    Thanx

JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JBisGod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could also work out in the morning before work. I wish I could, but my gym opens at 7 and I need to be at work for 8

f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best thing to do, take your gym stuff to work with you and go striaght after work stops
    follow my new journal ..it's gonna be a hell of a ride!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152640003

It's not a tumor--

Without pain, without sacrafice we would have nothing....

There's two types of people in this word ...I Don't like either of them

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by alferede View Post
    Hi, I am new to this forum, and need some advise.
    i have a day job from 9-6, when i get off from work i get so tired but i want to do some workout too. i m afraid if i work out it may have some negative effect.
    i need some serious professional advise if i can workout even if i am tired.
    Regards
    Just about everyone works at a job, or goes to school. Just about everyone is "tired."

What makes you think you're any different from all the others just like you who still weight train regularly anyway and still manage to make good progress?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733