Riandanielle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor R3 and Casein???

Can I use both R3 and Casein both after my workout? I'd take them both at night considering my workouts are pretty late at night.

Would it be to much? Or would one defeat the purpose of another?

Thanks for the help!

peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000) peter01605 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not familiar with r3 but casein is a low digesting protein as long as you hit your overall macros for the day you will be fine
    miscing since 2011 srs

Pulled up to the scene with my turbo whislin, 525rwhp LBZ Duramax

Bench 345
    Squat n/a due to knee
    Dead 405 for reps

molon labe

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Riandanielle View Post
    Can I use both R3 and Casein both after my workout? I'd take them both at night considering my workouts are pretty late at night.

Would it be to much? Or would one defeat the purpose of another?

Thanks for the help!
    No clue what R3 is, but you don't need casein before bed. You can lift right before sleep, not eat anything, go to sleep and still not go catabolic over night. Takes a lot longer than that.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Riandanielle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    R3 is by Cellucor, heres what BB says: (Im just asking because I know they are both "recovery" supplements, and I didnt wanna overdo/cancel out (for lack of better words) the recovery process. )

Cellucor's R3 Extreme works to help promote recovery and support intense training.* R3 Extreme supplies nutrients to catapult the body's defenses, helping to support immune system function and keep you in the game and off the sidelines.*

R3 Extreme is truly unique, harnessing powerful, natural ingredients such as Curcumin, Piperine, and Larch Arabinogalactan to support cell activity and provide antioxidant benefits.*

R3 Extreme utilizes pTeroPure™, an ultra-powerful, breakthrough form of Resveratrol. pTeroPure™ is a powerful antioxidant support compound that promotes recovery and total body optimization.*

R3 Extreme's unparalleled formulation maximizes the body's state of recovery, encouraging progression and improvement.* Uninterrupted peak performance requires a healthy, optimized body ready for the next intense training session, sports event, and even the grind of daily life.

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Riandanielle View Post
    R3 is by Cellucor, heres what BB says: (Im just asking because I know they are both "recovery" supplements, and I didnt wanna overdo/cancel out (for lack of better words) the recovery process. )

Cellucor's R3 Extreme works to help promote recovery and support intense training.* R3 Extreme supplies nutrients to catapult the body's defenses, helping to support immune system function and keep you in the game and off the sidelines.*

R3 Extreme is truly unique, harnessing powerful, natural ingredients such as Curcumin, Piperine, and Larch Arabinogalactan to support cell activity and provide antioxidant benefits.*

R3 Extreme utilizes pTeroPure™, an ultra-powerful, breakthrough form of Resveratrol. pTeroPure™ is a powerful antioxidant support compound that promotes recovery and total body optimization.*

R3 Extreme's unparalleled formulation maximizes the body's state of recovery, encouraging progression and improvement.* Uninterrupted peak performance requires a healthy, optimized body ready for the next intense training session, sports event, and even the grind of daily life.

Most all products in the store seem to claim some type of "recovery support".. At best they help with DOMS or muscle soreness. The only products that truly speed up your recovery enough to allow you to train more, we can't talk about on here..

There are plenty of good products in the store that will aid after leg days in keeping you from walking like you just got done getting prison loved. But not much more imo.
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    Most all products in the store seem to claim some type of "recovery support".. At best they help with DOMS or muscle soreness. The only products that truly speed up your recovery enough to allow you to train more, we can't talk about on here..

There are plenty of good products in the store that will aid after leg days in keeping you from walking like you just got done getting prison loved. But not much more imo.
    was not aware sleep was not allowed to be talked on this forums.

As to OP check out the nutrition section and get your diet squared away may help with some of your questions about actual supplementation
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.