Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am a suspect of theft at my gym lol...

i just got a call from the police saying they need to investigate me about a theft from my gym lol. Funny thing is i didnt steal **** really confused... gotta go the the station in 2 hours and get interviewed

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wtf!? Surely the gym have phoned the police - but you'd think they'd have CCTV evidence to backup their accusation.

Once your not found to be liable - sue their ass for slander.
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WatsonS90 View Post
    Wtf!? Surely the gym have phoned the police - but you'd think they'd have CCTV evidence to backup their accusation.

Might've watched vid cam of everyone going into locker room over certain period of time

Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamal123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

im pretty sure im a suspect since i use to leave through the back door which i ended up fining out your not supposed to. so i guess they think i was stealing and going out from there.

btw this frikin thing is a 2 month old investigation wtf....

latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10) latatat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

so ur one of those sue everyone for every little common mistake in the world people? fuq u measly negged
    Olympic ball shaver

tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by latatat View Post
    so ur one of those sue everyone for every little common mistake in the world people? fuq u measly negged
    So there wasting his time and its pretty embarassing even if he didn't do it the ppl in his gym will be wary of him unless the thief gets caught

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't even go, fk that

FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jamal123 View Post
    i just got a call from the police saying they need to investigate me about a theft from my gym lol. Funny thing is i didnt steal **** really confused... gotta go the the station in 2 hours and get interviewed
    you dont have to do **** cuz. They want you to go, but without a warrant for your arrest you dont have to.

If you dont go and there is evidence they will get the warrant, I.e. They will have probable cause for your arrest.

that said, if i had any reason to worry i would contact a lawyer immediately. Talking to the police will only get you further into trouble (sometimes even if your innocent).

contact a lawyer before going to the police interview, srs.

GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's bull$hit. Worse comes to worse charge your gym.. Bastards

Originally Posted by FsuNole7 View Post
    you dont have to do **** cuz. They want you to go, but without a warrant for your arrest you dont have to.

If you dont go and there is evidence they will get the warrant, I.e. They will have probable cause for your arrest.

that said, if i had any reason to worry i would contact a lawyer immediately. Talking to the police will only get you further into trouble (sometimes even if your innocent).

you sure man? he called me yesterday under private caller and told me he just wants to ask me a few questions and gave me a time. I cant recontact him shud i just not show up? if im innocent they cant blame me....

GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

**** that for all you know a worker can have it in for him at the gym, and since we're not minors anymore you can't fight someone for it..

I know people like that at my gym some people are jelly as fu€k

WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000) WatsonS90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never sued in my life, and I could understand if the gym staff members took him aside and said 'hey man, we have suspicion of this and this' - as opposed to just going the to the police straight away, so yeah I guess I would be kinda pissed bro.
    "Quit being a lil' bish!" - Ogus

+ My ICF 5x5 Training Journal of Redemption: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162644911

+ Instagram: @WatsonS90

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just go, you say you are innocent so you have nothing to hide, they cant do chit to you unless they have hard evidence. But if you dont turn up it looks like you are trying to hide something.

you sure man? he called me yesterday under private caller and told me he just wants to ask me a few questions and gave me a time. I cant recontact him shud i just not show up? if im innocent they cant blame me....

This guy knows what he's talking about in terms of probable cause.. But it's probably nothing brah, their just going to ask you some questions pending further evidence. If you didn't do anything, there is no evidence for anything, so they can't do $hit.

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong username to thread content ratio
    26.5" waist of peace.

Lumpy9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumpy9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumpy9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumpy9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumpy9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lumpy9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FsuNole7 View Post

Dude you know ur chit but your right I'd just not go and then if they do end up coming with a warrant and evidence contact a lawyer or just tell the truth if you think they trying to trick you or chit say no comment a lot of police are power drunk morons.

well im about to go rii now ill repost what happens lol.