Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ****liShred View Post
    read my other post. some people DONT HAVE what it takes to fist fight. this kid just reacted to make the shoving/bullying stop, he doesnt even have the heart to get angry enough to continue beating him with it or beat up the other douche stupid enough to mess with someone who just a bat

If you been in fights and seen fights you would notice this. Some peoples subconscious minds are smart enough to not fight

Stop arguing with me using stupid rebuttal points.. In real life I will fuk you up, rape you, make love to you, etc all in a street fight.. OKAY ? now please go lol
    Watchout ur comments bro, just because you're from ****lia doesn't mean I won't fuk you up. Watch how you talk to my boy. I train UFC. Srs.
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*

MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000) MattyK34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kzulkeski View Post
    Fckin retard had it coming...

Brb time to ban bats
    Brb MLB is terrorist organization
    Brb school suspensions for baseball hats
    Be not allowed to say 'home run' or 'line drive' in airports
    lol'd hard
    1k+ always (srs)

[Official] San Diego Brah

Maplestory Level 200 crew

loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loso43 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UnsureLifter View Post
    We've all had the temptation to do this but none of us were stupid enough to do it. It's SO fuking easy to kill someone with a blow to the head it's not even funny, especially a fuking bat being swung full force with both arms.
    this

REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) REZAA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HerderofGoats View Post
    That kid violated the non-aggression principle that is at the core of society. Once violated the kid with the bat had no reason to respect it either. If you attack somebody regardless of whether or not you intend to kill them you lose all rights. I don't care if you want to show off in front of your friends. If you attack me, I'll kill you if I can.
    this also..

why would i put any part of my body at risk "fighting fair" if i give you sufficient warning before hand that ill do the best i can to incapacitate you if you dont back off
    **** Techno Crew ****

check out my mixes

http://www.mixcloud.com/moesom/hard-techno/

http://www.mixcloud.com/moesom/dark-techno-megamix/

vocal - http://www.mixcloud.com/moesom/dj-moes0m-peaking-voices/

hardstyle - http://soundcloud.com/djrezaa/epic-melodic-hardstyle-mix

SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000) SomaliShred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zamakaze View Post
    Watchout ur comments bro, just because you're from ****lia doesn't mean I won't fuk you up. Watch how you talk to my boy. I train UFC. Srs.
    in ****lia I trained TPR (tactical prison rape) come at me

mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in 4 kid's diagnosis

Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50) Schlangemann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joefreas View Post
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    This ^

The dude with the bat copped a decent punch and a whack out of frame too

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    read my other post. some people DONT HAVE what it takes to fist fight. this kid just reacted to make the shoving/bullying stop, he doesnt even have the heart to get angry enough to continue beating him with it or beat up the other douche stupid enough to mess with someone who just a bat

If you been in fights and seen fights you would notice this. Some peoples subconscious minds are smart enough to not fight

Stop arguing with me using stupid rebuttal points.. In real life I will fuk you up, rape you, make love to you, etc all in a street fight.. OKAY ? now please go lol
    This kid is savage enough to possibly murder another person with a baseball bat to the skull. Get out.

freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freelans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    His shoes didn't fly off, hence he'll be fine.

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is this the same misc who say they will shoot to kill anyone who enters their property or carries a gun in the streets in case something happens to them? but are defending using a weapon to protect themselves? maybe he carried it for that specific reason, who knows. from this vid you can tell the afro man wanted something to happen, he didnt expect to be knocked out with the bat but he wanted the kid to fight him since he kept pushing him but just ended up getting hit himself.
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    #MMFC

< 1k Posts/Year Crew StevieSparkZ's Avatar
    StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brofessional View Post
    This kid is savage enough to possibly murder another person with a baseball bat to the skull. Get out.
    He's a kid that's being bullied, do you really think he used logic prior to that?

Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    in ****lia I trained TPR (tactical prison rape) come at me
    I'll have you know I trained with Nepalese monks in the tallest mountains of Asia and can kill a tiger with my thumb. I don't know what you know about tigers but they are not your average pussy homoerotic housecat. I'm talkin' real badass big cats, so shut the fuk up before I punch you so hard I knock you into another dimension.
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*

jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jooced is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HerderofGoats View Post
    That kid violated the non-aggression principle that is at the core of society. Once violated the kid with the bat had no reason to respect it either. If you attack somebody regardless of whether or not you intend to kill them you lose all rights. I don't care if you want to show off in front of your friends. If you attack me, I'll kill you if I can.
    fuaarrk so true

why should you allow yourself to be harmed just because you might kill someone else?

moden men are pussies and this kid did the right thing

kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jooced View Post
    fuaarrk so true

why should you allow yourself to be harmed just because you might kill someone else?

moden men are pussies and this kid did the right thing
    With that mentality you will kill someone.

brb get into a fight at a train station I push you onto the tracks.

There are limits. Just like the kid in OPs post should swing anywhere else except the head.

Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000) Diggs0101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kurent View Post
    With that mentality you will kill someone.

brb get into a fight at a train station I push you onto the tracks.

There are limits. Just like the kid in OPs post should swing anywhere else except the head.
    No responsibility falls on the kid who started a physical fight with someone holding a bat in their hand? The responsibility needs to fall on the bully, not the bullied.

By your logic, the bullied kid should have swung at his ribs, or his legs. Those are not guaranteed to be disabling, bully-stopping shots. Unless a leg shot hits the knee squarely, it could easily be absorbed by idrenalin. Now the bully already proved not to be mentally stable (he started a physical altercation with someone holding a baseball bat for chrissakes). What if by showing restraint and going for the legs, the bully wrestles the bat away and then proceeds to unmercifully beat the bullied kid with said bat? Again, he has already proven to be unstable.

The kid being bullied has every right to go for the end-the-bullying shot. If you don't want to get cracked in the face with a baseball bat, don't start a physical altercation with someone holding a baseball bat. The responsibility for that falls on the bully IMO.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Humz7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Taggy123 View Post

IRL
    Fukkin LOL'd brah. Pepper thy angus, reps coming to ur way!

Originally Posted by blink702 View Post
    goodjob batman
    Lol'd hard at that very appropriate response. repped.

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Drufeus View Post
    Fuking idiots. But srs. Drop the bat or hit him lower. No need to go straight for the face with a bat. Could have killed the kid and wouldn't be surprised if he gets charged for aggravated assault.
    If you put him in a coma or kill him you're going to jail. Is it worth it? Swing for the nuts or knees. You can't escalate things like that and if you do you need to accept the consequences of your actions if he should die.

I wouldn't push a kid with a bat.
    I wouldn't punch a guy with a knife.
    I wouldn't insult some dudes mother with a gun.

gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just a side note

i remember a kid at my school, very odd personality, bullied somewhat, ended up doing the exact same thing, with a cricket bat, to someone's head. i don't think most sane people could rationalise a head shot in that situation, as opposed to a knee or rib shot...

he killed himself a couple of years later. srs.

bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****ing lol at anyone sticking up for the kid with the bat. As some others have said, the instigator deserved to get beat, but that doesn't justify going straight for the head and risk killing him.

IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000) IrishKosmo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    fukn ***gots using weapons...

have fun in jail fukn weak pussy!!

attempted murder for u
    Strong rep to match strong IQ
    You can only reach your goals of tomorrow by taking the first steps today....

Squats 305x5
    Deadlift 380x5
    Bench 195x5

reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bonkerzzz View Post
    ****ing lol at anyone sticking up for the kid with the bat. As some others have said, the instigator deserved to get beat, but that doesn't justify going straight for the head and risk killing him.
    Are you aware as soon as you get adrenaline pumping to that extent, that all logic and reason goes out the window and any thought process stops? Fight or flight has no thinking, it's either run or attack which is an instinct.

When you're being shoved and instigated to the point where they are coming towards you, you either attack or run, not think. Your body wont let you think. Humans are animals, and when we are in danger I'm pretty sure we wont be able to calculate and think about what we are doing. Theres not enough time for that.

Why the fuk would you push someone with a bat in the first place anyway, thats fukkin retarded.
    STEAM: rangetsu1 | SC: jonnyboiiir | IG: jonnyreyes12

misc #2 assman ω. keep hustlin' cuzz *Wrestling family crew*

Registered User South Side Stev's Avatar
    South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) South Side Stev is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    I don't gang bang, ho, I just gang bang these hoes.

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brofessional View Post
    brb getting pushed
    brb responding with a potentially lethal strike to the head with a weapon
    brb he deserved it

idiot
    I agree that it was dumb and out of line to escalate it like that. But people get put in comas and die from punches too. Even first punches. Regardless though, you reap what you sow.

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Shortstop36 View Post
    I don't know why some people always need to act hard and start an argument on a forum everyone someone posts and opinion.

If you hit a kid in the head with a baseball bat, after he pushes you(lol) then yes you should die.. A baseball bat is a deadly weapon when you crack it on someones face.
    Apparently he was being harassed and assaulted, even while he tried to walk away. The only questionable thing was that he hit the aggressor on the head(assuming he didn't instigate the fight).

In Florida there's a "stand your ground" law that states that even if the aggressor isn't trying to kill you can still use excessive force to stop him(death).

flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fukkin vatos

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    im bit surprised the other kid wanting to continue the fight?. As if witnessing a smack to the jaw wasn't enough and getting one yourself. least when you smack an animal it kind of gets the hint it was in the wrong. cant say i expect more from human beings tho.

lol @ defending the bully. always happens. same thing happened a couple years back

if you start something you finish it.
    Don't miss the bully's sob story.

Originally Posted by Zamakaze View Post
    Why in the fuk are all of you assuming the kid was a bully? Maybe bat kid talked **** about him or stole his iPod which is the reason he was trying to fight him. We don't know for sure he was a bully. Bat kid looked like a fuking tool as well.
    Did you even watch the clip?

Quote from the kid with the bat:
    "Why do you want to go up to me?"
    Last edited by ThePoz; 03-14-2013 at 08:38 AM.

ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****ing pussy, walk away and tell or fight him fair

ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500)
    And all these girls go up to the bully to see if he's alright, ****ing trash. Glad that happened to him, I hope he got that other ***got who hit him, he should have swung at full force. Don't **** with people, anything can happen in a fight, even death.

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    In Florida there's a "stand your ground" law that states that even if the aggressor isn't trying to kill you can still use excessive force to stop him(death).
    that is why I love it here.
    Order Will Be Restored

ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProEra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ForwardRush View Post
    And all these girls go up to the bully to see if he's alright, ****ing trash. Glad that happened to him, I hope he got that other ***got who hit him, he should have swung at full force. Don't **** with people, anything can happen in a fight, even death.
    lol did you see him get knocked down and try to go after the other kid in the end? lol...