WhiteWolf90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Fat on side of chest and back... help...

had the wrong pic up.. just posted the correct one of me at 333lbs.. last one was me at 350lbs....

I can not stand having fat on the sides of my chest. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can improve it??? I workout 5 days a week with weights currently doing kris gethins 12 weeks hardcore trainer on week 3. But I just cant seem to get rid of it.. Anyone have any suggestions. I uploaded a pic if you look on the sides of my chest you will see what I am talking about. I use to be 378lbs now i am 333lbs over the last 8 1/2 months thats how much i lost. but that part never seems to go away.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by WhiteWolf90; 03-13-2013 at 02:12 AM.

alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unfortunately that's your genetics. You're just gonna have to keep dropping body fat. As you lose fat, your body fat proportion stays the same, for the most part, until you get into the mid teens. However, as you get leaner, it will become less and less noticeable.

DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good job on the weight loss progress but your focusing on the wrong side of the equation.

Weight loss depending on genetics is 70 and can sometimes be up to 85% dependent on the nutritional side of the equation not the weight lifting side. Weight lifting is only about 15-30% responsible for body composition.

Whats your diet like?
    What are you eating?
    How many meals?
    Are you counting your calories?
    Are you hitting your macros?
    How much of a deficit are you in?

Those are the things that you should be worried about when it comes to FAT loss.

In fact you shouldnt put to much emphasis on training until your down to around 250lbs anyways (just my opinion)
    That being said im not telling you to not train im just telling you to focus more on the diet

Let me know if you need more specific help
    Cutting on Cookies/Pizza/Muffins/Bacon/Protein Pudding/Rice Cakes and Cereal/ iiFYM
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152579703

Killer Protein Muffin Recipe
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152614763

Training Video (LeanGains Style)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152639163

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep cutting fat, it will come off eventually. Fat can be amazingly stubborn, but it can't out-stubborn physics.

DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50) DavidZakari will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nosepull View Post
    Keep cutting fat, it will come off eventually. Fat can be amazingly stubborn, but it can't out-stubborn physics.

I wouldnt put it that way. Fat is not stubborn, people just dont have patience.
    Cutting on Cookies/Pizza/Muffins/Bacon/Protein Pudding/Rice Cakes and Cereal/ iiFYM

My diet is good especially right now. I am following Kris Gethins 12 week trainer. So that's the diet I am on, basically 5-7 meals a day no sugar and just complex carbs like brown rice, whole wheat pasta and then lean meats... fish, chicken and steak. near the last meals i take out the brown rice and substitute with broccoli or something. btw no way i would just want to shed a whole bunch of weight and be 250lbs unless over a long period of time. I'm planning on finishing kris gethins transformation program then doing a bulking program to add some more mass. Weight lifting is important I think. I know a lot about training, nutrition, supps and all of that. I am actually studying to become a certified personal trainer right now. I was just wondering if anyone knew any other exercises besides the norm that would help to widen the chest and lats... maybe some i haven't heard of before. Sorry I should have posted my question more clearly, was in a hurry. but yeah losing the weight is not the problem just wish i could widen my chest and lats more, but i do suppose it would be more my genetics.

Originally Posted by DavidZakari View Post
    good job on the weight loss progress but your focusing on the wrong side of the equation.

Weight loss depending on genetics is 70 and can sometimes be up to 85% dependent on the nutritional side of the equation not the weight lifting side. Weight lifting is only about 15-30% responsible for body composition.

Whats your diet like?
    What are you eating?
    How many meals?
    Are you counting your calories?
    Are you hitting your macros?
    How much of a deficit are you in?

Those are the things that you should be worried about when it comes to FAT loss.

In fact you shouldnt put to much emphasis on training until your down to around 250lbs anyways (just my opinion)
    That being said im not telling you to not train im just telling you to focus more on the diet

Let me know if you need more specific help

its a good program but you should start counting your calories so you can have a clear picture of whats going on, it just makes things much easier. If you have a smart phone there are bunch of free apps that you can use.

Have you ever though about switching your diet to a high fat and low carb? why dont you try that for a two weeks and see how that goes. For some people it just works better.

Forgot to mention one more thing. Have you ever heard of antinutrients? Do some research on them and see where that leads you. (i do see acne thats why i brought this up) Brown rice and whole wheat pasta are not the best sources of carbs either. You can have a thyroid problem because of them and not even be aware of it. (If you have insurance get your thyroid checked and see if your results are normal) If you decide to stick to his program of high carbs you should consider switching to sweet potatoes and yams.

Also check out "wheat belly by dr. william davis". He has some videos on youtube worth giving a look.
    Last edited by DavidZakari; 03-13-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Right now this diet is going well... as of my weigh-in this past Monday. I went from 348.8lbs at the start of the program to 335.2lbs. I just started week 3 liking my results so far. I have tried low carb diets before but I hate not having any energy. It makes me extremely tired when I cut my carbs. I will check out some of the apps to. thanks. I actually think i might have one downloaded already. I would guess about 3000 calories though.

Originally Posted by DavidZakari View Post
    its a good program but you should start counting your calories so you can have a clear picture of whats going on, it just makes things much easier. If you have a smart phone there are bunch of free apps that you can use.

Have you ever though about switching your diet to a high fat and low carb? why dont you try that for a two weeks and see how that goes. For some people it just works better.

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You wanted to know how to lose the fat, and the only way is to keep losing weight.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly you need to get down to about 200lbs before you start worrying about getting rid of the fat on your chest.