Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bb.com $100000 Body Transformation Challenge Half Point Update

Hey guys, well my half way point has been hit, im 6 weeks in with 6 weeks to go.

TLDR Version: Here is my week 6 progress video:

Starting out at 215 lbs, I entered the bb.com challenge in a "double up" as im also entering my first bodybuilding competition in May. So my bb.com transformation ends just 2 weeks before my competition. Pretty good timing, and definitely motivational.

Starting out, id been in a bit of a rut with training. Id inured my tricep doing deadlifts (Yes thats right a tricep injury doing deadlifts). This was a strength routine id been following and i sort of lost track of where I wanted to be. As i saw my weight on the scales go up, and my strength go up i was obsessed with more more more. I then decided that I finally wanted to make an effort and enter my first bodybuilding competition, something id been thinking about for probably the past year or so, but never thought i was in a position to start.

I went and saw a former Mr Universe winner to check on my conditioning, and ask about if its feasible / realistic for me to enter the competition that was in May. After a talk from him and some advice i thought balls to the wall training is going to begin. I then entered the bb.com challenge shortly after, and my starting pics are up on my profile.

Im definitely motivated, not just for the chance at winning a prize in this competition, but to get on stage in May and kill it. Im going to be in the first timers category so my chances of placing well are slim, but thats not stopping me from training hard for it, as the bb.com challenge is bringing me 1 step closer to where I need to be.

Over the past 6 weeks ive been spending a lot of time away from my fiancee as long gym sessions, of weights, cardio, sauna, cooking food is hampering the time I get to spend with her, as well as my family. Holding down a full time job, tracking progress via youtube , workouts etc is really taking a lot of time out of my life. BUT i wouldn't give it up for anything. Its not just a hobby, its my life. Looking forward to stepping things up with my first competition and seeing where things go after that.

My split so far is 6 days of lifting, with cardio every other day. Ive began carb cycling also in the past fortnight or so to try and speed up my metabolism. If anyone has ANY questions about my diet, supplements, workouts etc please just get in touch and i'll be happy to help in anyway I can!

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not to great for being 6 weeks out....

Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brahbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    Not to great for being 6 weeks out....
    6 weeks out from bb.com , as its just a 12 week show.

8 weeks till bodybuilding comp

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brahbell View Post
    6 weeks out from bb.com , as its just a 12 week show.

8 weeks till bodybuilding comp
    still, your bf% is pretty high

TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like about 15% bf to me.

I realise I wont be coming in at sub 6% bf, but entering this competition is going to get me started, and closer to the condition I need to be in for future competitions. Having the goal of training for the comp is making me push harder if that makes sense.

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf is this

Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    wtf is this
    Competition on bodyspace

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kanevsky, is that you?

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    II entered too, but I doubt I will win. Also couldn't someone use steroids?

StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayMirin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do you even lift?
    -What's a crew, crew-

Originally Posted by StayMirin View Post
    do you even lift?
    u ****ing wot m8

Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    II entered too, but I doubt I will win. Also couldn't someone use steroids?
    From what ive gathered from the misc, they say that alot of the guys, or at least the winners use advanced supplementation to win.

Meh, win or not, i'll get a good transformation out of it regardless.

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    even for 8 weeks out you are in pretty bad condition, for natty bodybuilding it is all about conditioning.

Gettin' Up There m4a1steaksauce's Avatar
    m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StayMirin View Post
    do you even lift?
    shut up you skinny poosy
    Doing it big

#SwoleFam for life

▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

M4a1steaksauce's OPTIMAL Bodybuilding Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152202733

Originally Posted by respare View Post
    even for 8 weeks out you are in pretty bad condition, for natty bodybuilding it is all about conditioning.
    Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Ill try and get pictures from my comp up when Ive done it.

SpiralOut92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiralOut92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiralOut92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you want to compete i think you need to get bigger shoulders

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why did you make a second account? Reported
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    Why did you make a second account? Reported
    wah wah wah, did somebody call a waaaaaahhmbulance?

I had to create a new account to be eligible for the bodyspace challenge, and Im now using this as my only account.